Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > Coed Discussions - Tennessee
Coed Discussions - Tennessee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2013, 08:36 PM   #1
cylon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default Stood up in Nashvile - at least once, maybe twice!

Just have to vent for a minute here folks. I've been stood up once already and as I write this, looks like it will be twice in this short week in Nashville. Details and names to follow, needed to gripe a bit
cylon is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 09:40 AM   #2
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

User ID: 190650
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry, Hun! I'll be back in Nashville Friday...
Abbey_Jones is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 01:58 PM   #3
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 57453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry to hear that. It is very frustrating when both ladies and gentlemen alike to that. It is just a matter of common courtesy to let the other party know one way or another or rather them making up excuses or lies.
Gfe Juliette is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 01:44 PM   #4
cylon
Valued Poster

AJ - I will be delighted to make your acquaintance when you visit again!

Juliette - Yes, it is a two way street. Sometimes things happen (like I believe in the second incident) and other times things are just a bit... unusual like in the first.

Details to follow on the first incident, while the lady and I are rescheduling on the second.
cylon is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 02:19 PM   #5
cylon
Valued Poster

First incident details.

Last Sunday night, I had decided to check out one of the ladies I had been seeing ads for on backpage, She looks hot in her pics and is well reviewed on here, but does not have a p411 account that I know of. Note that I DO have an account there and have 20+ oks.

The first contact started ok. I was driving in from out of town and wouldn't be in for a few hours, but we had a good conversation (nothing explicit) and she asked me to call her later after I got closer and settled in. Cool, no problem.

I called back when I got into town and we talked again very briefly. She said she was with a friend and couldn't talk, plus she had a radio going in the background and it was hard to hear her anyhow. She asked me to call back in 30 minutes. Ok, cool. She did seem a bit distracted and maybe a little annoyed, but that could have been the friend lol!

I tried calling back in 30 minutes and she didn't answer. Hmmm. Ok, I tried again in 15 and still no answer. At this point, we are past our date time (8pm). I texted her to ask if we were still on and after another 15 or 20 minutes, she texted me back saying her car wouldn't start. I could come see her if I wanted. Well, I had already had a drink and really didn't want to be driving since it was 4th of July week. I told her this and said I would text her back in a little bit to let her know if I thought I could drive. Turns out she was fairly close to where I was staying, so I decided to chance it.

I texted her back and asked her where she was staying. At first, all she would give me was the exit number, specific directions on how to drive through the intersection at the off ramp and to call when I made it through the intersection. Hmmm, well that isn't really much to go by but ok.

Maybe I'm not thinking with the right head at this point, but I figured what the hell, I'm game. When I get to the intersection, I give her a call. She answers and is not nearly as friendly as she was during our first call. She starts very tersely asking where I am now, what type of car I'm in, etc. At this point, the spidey sense starts tingling lol! I still decide to proceed a little further, because she is well reviewed, but now there is a big ol' warning bell going off in my head.

She directs me to a lower cost hotel right next to the interstate. She says, "drive around back and call me back when you get parked." Well, being either way too stupid or way too brave (maybe some of both), I drive around back and get parked. I then take a stroll of the hotel just to check things out. There had been several folks in the parking lot when I parked, but ruled them out as problems. I didn't see anything untoward during my stroll, so I called her back.

She asked where I was. I said I parked and am walking around the hotel. At this point, the questions got heated and somewhat condescending. "Where did you park?!?! I didn't see you! What are you doing walking around the hotel?!?!? I don't want to get in trouble!" I'm like WTF? I understand being safe but don't be rude about it. She asked me where I was and I said on the third floor (top floor). "What are you doing up there?!?! You just need to walk down to the elevator, can you do that?!? So I can see you. Just take it down to the first floor."

Now, I'm thinking "screw this sh*t! It is past time for cylon to be in the wind, jack!" Instead of going to the elevator, where who knows what the f*ck might be waiting, I take the stairs down, all the time on the phone with her. She asks me "are you on the elevator?" I say no, I'm taking the stairs. "Well why are you doing that?!?! Which ones? Well just come on down the stairs and come to the front of the building!!"

When I get to the bottom of the stairs, thinking my car is RIGHT there and I'm about to boogie out of here, I see that there are now two people in the parking lot. One is a lady (not the one I was calling) and another separate man who locks onto me like shark on a bloody steak. I'm still on the phone with this lady and when I see this dude and his interest in me, all I can think is

"I'm about to whip somebody's ass"

or about to go to jail or worse. I make eye contact with him briefly, then discretely hang up the phone while pretending to carry on a completely unrelated conversation. Either my death glare fazed the dude or he was an innocent bystander, but I walked to my car, the whole time carrying on an imaginary conversation about where to meet for dinner lol! I got in and drove off and never saw any sign of being followed.

To be honest, I don't think this was an LE thing or a robbery, but rather just a nervous provider who got kind of frustrated and turned bitchy on the phone. It COULD have been either of those first two things, though my guess is I would have gone to jail if it was a sting.

Technically, I guess you could make the argument that I am the one that did the standing up, though it was only after I was stood up with the whole "my car won't start thing." I did text the lady as I was driving off, telling her I was there but got spooked and left. Never heard back.
cylon is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 11:02 PM   #6
Tits McFloppin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

man i hate when there putten all kind of steps in! check my refs then 2 call sistem see. tell me the pacific place to drive then i call you again when i get ther and tell me what room. not so hard
Tits McFloppin is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 04:58 AM   #7
mike1701
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Damn Cylon, that was a fucking nightmare. So the she was P411? Would seem they are letting anyone's ass on there. Hell you could give the name to them, I do know if those on P411 are showing to different rates on adds they can get kicked off. THat crazy ass ho had a longer date come along ,and your's being the shorter , she chose the longer. THat bitch was NOT nervous it was all about the fucking money. "it is what it is" Would love to know what ho it was because that is what she is. Prrovider don't apply to her.. pm me
mike1701 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 12:53 PM   #8
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

User ID: 190650
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cylon View Post
AJ - I will be delighted to make your acquaintance when you visit again!
And I yours!

xoxo

Aj
Abbey_Jones is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 06:45 PM   #9
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Uh mike...damn. I can see this going that way.

Cy, I don't think I was quite so "anal" the 1st time we met, was I? Close? lol. Even now, I give spot not specific #'s. So I can see "park here, go in this way" etc.

I do get a bit tetchy about clients wandering around the hotel. I know I know. I shouldn't but DAYUM..neon sign much? Usually when I give a specific, I also do the ..."desk is on the left elevator is.." sphell. I need my clients to come in a particular way - quietly.So I can see being irked that you are wandering @ the property, through the lobby, up & down the stairs...did you grab a coke at the vending machine? For all I know you and your squad are pulling the vests on & getting ready to come barging in. I get freaky if the call from the lot & the knock on the door takes too long. Ok, ok. I just get freaky - no particular reasons needed. Don't hang out in the parking lot either okay? Thanks. Check it out ok. Just dont hand get there 30 min early and hand around.

My .02...she didn't screen you. She took you at face value (what you said) and that was that. What you just described was "is he a cop?" instead of what we refer to as screening. BUT...it's a Nash BP thing you gotta probably do. Helluva time to be making that determination though isn't it?
Now you know what it is so next time you will be able to make the continue on or not call. And yes, this usually requires another (3rd) person. There are a few other variants...pass someone in the hall, get off the elevator on a different floor etc. exterior check as you describe will usually be a male, interior check as I just mentioned will usually be another provider.

I don't do this...if I'm checking to see if you are jumping outta a SWAT van as you pull up, it's too late and I'd be a lil testy as well I guess. (or not. no reason needed for that either)

Now...when you gave him that death glare, did your eyes go red and scan from side to side?
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:55 PM   #10
cylon
Valued Poster

Lol babee they might have rofl! I couldnt actually see my eyes so i cant say for sure. I will say that i was cool and casual and nobody noticed me. And btw she was not on p411. I will post more later. Hotel i am at blocks eccie so i am on my cheap phone.
cylon is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:20 PM   #11
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

so sorry that happened babe
{I will be your way in a couple months!}

hope ya find some fun!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:22 PM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

so sorry that happened babe
{I will be your way in a couple months!}

hope ya find some fun!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:45 PM   #13
Tits McFloppin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
I get freaky if the call from the lot & the knock on the door takes too long
ok i think i got the part i wanna say this on ok. now this is a good thing that seems like what i do if i knock on your door and gotta stand and wate along time. it makes me nerveous to just stand there looken like a doosh bag.

then it is nice how most hookers opened the door but stay behind it BUT 1 time that hapened and i can see her in the miror and so can anybuddy who maybe in the hall if they see the miror.
Tits McFloppin is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:52 AM   #14
cylon
Valued Poster

FINALLY have real internet access again! To Babee's concerns, I was totally unnoticed and just drove up, parked, sat in the car about 30 seconds then got out and started my walk. Just a very average looking dude talking on the phone. No dawdling around the hotel, no hanging out looking suspicious, just somebody walking to their room. And no, I didn't stop at the coke machine lol!

Bottom line: I rolled the dice on a BP thing and it came up snake eyes. That does happen sometimes.

That said, plan B that night turned out pretty well. Review on that lady a bit later.
cylon is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:40 AM   #15
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Glad Plan B worked out. You definitely take more of a chance on BP in getting quality... and I am not saying it is not there... you just have to wade through so much crap!

I am sure the law of averages will start swinging back towards the positive.

Roll the dice? I will be in Nashville tomorrow afternoon through Wednesday noon...

LOL

Smooch!

Lea
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women