Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47585
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2011, 07:50 PM   #1
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14292
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Sex Tips # 33---3 Secret Spots on a womans body!

Please understand I did not write this. It was written by a man. A man that knows this tip very well and has even perfected it. And with his permission I am now posting it here.
______________________________ __________

What you may not know is that , unlike men, it is
not difficult to give a woman an orgasm from stimulating these non-genital erogenous zones.

Have you ever wished that you had some secret weapon up your sleeve that would make her go "Whoa!!!! What the hell was THAT?!....something that would really turn her on in a way that no other man had ever done before?!

Something that would set you apart in her mind as her most amazing lover? Well that's one of the really cool things about finding a few of her "secret spots". See most of us guys just don't know about this stufff, we pretty much follow the same old routine every time....the breasts and then the "bits" between the legs. In fact, some guys basically follow the same pattern every time----kissing, then feeling her breasts, then mouth on breasts, then maybe using their fingers, oral sex (either giving or receiving), then intercourse.

Nothing wrong with that....but there is so much more you could do to drive her wild. When you do these other things, you light her imagination on fire....she immediately knows that she is dealing with a man who understands sex at a higher level.

And THAT is thrilling for her.

Believe it or not, MOST WOMEN DON'T EVEN KNOW about the secret spots that are on their OWN bodies. Sounds crazy, I know, but that is the way it is. Part of the reason for this is that no man ever touched them in the right way before. When you are the first to do it....believe me, she will definitely remember you for it.

Ok one last thing to go over before we get to the 3 spots.

Pay Attention.

Let me very quickly explain that the "Paying attention" that I am talking about is much more than just listening to what she tells you or noticing what she likes. It's about tuning in with your entire body. Remember that EVERY WOMAN IS DIFFERENT-- and, more to the point of what I'm talking about, every woman has different ways she likes to be touched, different things that turn her on, and different things that bring her to orgasm.

When you tune into her entire body and really start paying attention to what it is telling you, you begin to uncover all of those things that are specific to the woman that you are with. She feels like you are "reading her mind" in bed. She can't believe how intuitively you know her body. She has orgasms with you on the very first time you are with her that are so powerful, that previously only men who had dated her for years had ben able to achieve with her.

Spot #1: The Back Of Her Neck

So many guys know about the fact that women like it when you kiss or bite the back of their neck...but so few guys actually do it for more than a quick thrill Some women may find the sensation a bit ticklish...that just means that she's not aroused yet.....YET!!!

Once she is turned on, the back of the neck is one of the most sexually powerful spots on a woman's body. I have no idea if this is related.....but in the worlds of cats--from house cats to lions, when the male cat mates with the female, he bites her on the back of the neck to put her into "sexual paralysis" so that she'll be still enough for him to mate with her. Well I do not know if this works on any other species in the animal kingdom....but it definitely works on humans.

When your woman is turned on, try gently lifting her hair and then kissing the back of her neck....at this point, she may get goose bumps or make a little sexy noise...and this is when most men stop and move on to her breasts or whatever.....Instead, linger there at the back of the neck.

Let her feel the breath on the soft skin there. Tease her with your tongue, then gently bite. Now she may not go crazy right away. Just stay there holding the nape of her neck gently between your teeth. She may start to giggle...just stay for another moment.

It may take 10, 20, or even 30 seconds of continuous, light pressure and she will very suddenly become incredibly aroused!

Some women can be brought to orgasm from gently biting and licking just the back of their neck. It may take some time, but the results are incredible. This is also an incredibly powerful thing to do when you are already having sex with her from behind. just lay your body across her back and bite as you continue to make love to her.....and then hope that the neighbors don't call the police from all of the screaming.

Spot #2------Inside The Elbows and Knees

These soft, sensitive bits of skin are PG enough for any public place, and gently running the finger tips on them is a good way to give her the chills and get some anticipation for later in the evening. When "later in the evening comes, they are so often neglected.

As foreplay, or when making love, gently trace your tongue around and over them, kiss, or even gently bite. For some women, when highly aroused, a rhythmic motion with the tip of the tongue can lead to orgasm.

Spot # 3-----How To Find The Spot Of Your Own

Welcome to the advanced class.

Today's subject: How to find a secret spot that drives your woman wild in bed that nobody else knows about.

The skin is the largest organ of the human body. It breathes, it has tiny muscles that allow it to get firm or soft, or covered with goose bumps. It protects us from the outside world, and it is laced with a mesh of nerves that allow us to sense what the world is doing....from temperature, to wet or dry, rough or smooth, to hard or soft, from tickle to sharp pain. But also the skin, in some areas, is capable of delivering a mind altering blast of sexual pleasure.

For guys, that mostly means the nerves in and around the penis and anus.

For women it can get much more.....exotic!

Think of her body as a map where the lines of nerves intersect like rivers and road ways. In some areas these lines intersect in mysterious ways that can produce incredible sexual power.

So how do you find these spots?????.....Tickle her.

This is not a 100% method, but it's pretty darn close. Any spot that is ticklish on her body when you are just kidding around, is very, very likely to be a powerfully erotic when she is sexually aroused. So where is your girl ticklish? The bottoms of her feet? Her belly? The space behind her knees? The small of her back? The side of her neck where it meets the shoulders?

I'll tell you what...try out each one of these in the paragraph above. Most women are erotically sensitive in all of them. But REMEMBER: She may be quite used to this spot being unpleasantly ticklish....if you just "go for it" it is likely to shock her right out of her sexual mood. You have to approach it slowly. Think of it less like ambushing a wild animal than very slowly approaching and making friends with a frightened animal.

Approach the area slowly with a flat palm, just held steady, then maybe the finger tips......Then maybe a gentle kiss. If she can handle that, you might go for a flick of the tongue.

To maintain her aroused state, especially if you are already in bed, it might be a good idea to do this while you are actually making love. Build it slowly. Eventually, if you are patient, you will build up to the point where you can lick it or bite it gently as if it were a "second clitoris"

And as crazy as this sounds, with practice, this new spot might work every bit as powerfully as her clitoris. In other words, it is not impossible that she will have orgasms from stimulating her new secret spot And if she does, you will be absolutely floored by the intensity of the orgasm she will experience.

I would strongly encourage you to try the first two spots first and then begin gently experimenting with the third. It's something that you might not get right away. Do not be discouraged. It's worth playing with for a while until you find your way.
naughtynatale is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 08:24 PM   #2
luvs2duit
Registered Member

Thank you, Natale! Now I need a practice partner......interested?
luvs2duit is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 08:48 PM   #3
PAPA JOE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

thanks Beautiful, .... i knew all along and just didn't know i knew, LOL ..... but, i need a refresher course !!!!
PAPA JOE is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 09:00 PM   #4
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

PJ baby we will work on that darlin.
Old 05-31-2011, 09:12 PM   #5
ElHombre
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Huh...this all looks strangely familiar to me????..........:mf_laughbounc e3:
ElHombre is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 10:15 PM   #6
PAPA JOE
Valued Poster

you da man, EH !!!
Old 05-31-2011, 10:39 PM   #7
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh yes EH is DA MAN !!~!!!
Old 06-01-2011, 06:48 AM   #8
PAPA JOE
Valued Poster

Nat ... could you "persuade" EH to fill us in on all his secrets? LOL
Old 06-01-2011, 08:01 AM   #9
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ummm that is not up to me. I won't kiss and tell sorry (tee hee)
Old 06-02-2011, 03:16 PM   #10
PAPA JOE
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtynatale View Post

... that in itself is good information ...... he he he !!!
Old 06-02-2011, 04:35 PM   #11
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPA JOE View Post
... that in itself is good information ...... he he he !!!
Old 06-02-2011, 08:19 PM   #12
PAPA JOE
Valued Poster

.... you're saying i could ... let my hair down !!!! LOL
Old 06-03-2011, 06:34 AM   #13
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah kinda .... but you know you can do just about anything you want with me darlin
Old 06-03-2011, 08:57 AM   #14
ElHombre
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtynatale View Post

I ain't kissing ya PJ.....might a drink or two may get me to tell ya!.....
ElHombre is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 11:47 AM   #15
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ok I will do the kissing here guys. Now it is up to ya'll to supply the rest

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women