Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2023, 09:03 AM   #1
oilfieldace
BANNED

Encounters: 1
Default The Supremes have righted another long time wrong

Race should not be considered on college admissions.

THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR YOUR INCREDIBLE S C CANDIDATES.

THEY ARE BRINGING THE U S CONSTITUTION INTO THE FOREFRONT IN YOUR DECISIONS!!,,
oilfieldace is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 11:53 AM   #2
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Haven't heard the Supremes in years...glad they are still together
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 12:34 PM   #3
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldace View Post
Race should not be considered on college admissions.

THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR YOUR INCREDIBLE S C CANDIDATES.

THEY ARE BRINGING THE U S CONSTITUTION INTO THE FOREFRONT IN YOUR DECISIONS!!,,
Why you do care either way other than to start another one of your racist troll threads? If I am not mistaken, you have said you never even went to college. That's like me starting a thread about the admissions policies of trucking schools. Why the fuck would I care what they are if I never plan on driving an 18-wheeler?

Okay, I'm going to add onto this in a constructive manner in what I hope does not sound racist, but it is somewhat factual from a cultural perspective. If we did away with race in admissions, top schools would be about 70-75% Asian is my guess. It's not that they are smarter than the other races, it's just their culture to take school more seriously. Our typical American culture (or mine was as a boy) was to have fun and play sports. Like many kids, that's exactly what I did. The difference is that when I am spending hours playing sports, their parents are making them study and study and then study even more.

Again, I am not making this racial, I am just honest about why you have to have some things as a criteria to keep diversity because America is not Asia but at the firm I work for, the only candidates they will even consider are people who graduated from top ten schools. Therefore, it would mostly be Asian, and that lack of diversity would not work in today's climate (or yesterday's for that matter).
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 01:48 PM   #4
bb1961
Valued Poster

What ever happened to Martin Luther Kings...content of your characters and not the color you your skin. If you have the ability why should it matter the color of a person's skin?
Are you saying that ANY preferential depending of one's race is excpectable. I didn't see you mention other races besides blacks...you know there are other races that apply for schools of higher learning.
You did manage to say this is a racial issue...please point to the argument other than that??
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 01:58 PM   #5
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
What ever happened to Martin Luther Kings...content of your characters and not the color you your skin. If you have the ability why should it matter the color of a person's skin?
Are you saying that ANY preferential depending of one's race is excpectable. I didn't see you mention other races besides blacks...you know there are other races that apply for schools of higher learning.
You did manage to say this is a racial issue...please point to the argument other than that??
Usually, I don't quote people when I post right under them. Where the fuck did I even mention black people, reading comprehension impaired old man? Because you have trouble reading, means that I will have trouble explaining the answer to your question because you'll have to read it.
Old 06-29-2023, 02:40 PM   #6
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

it really wont make a difference

the marxists, despite the supreme court rulings or constitution or even that the majority of americans want a color blind society and affirmative action in college admissions to end, will find workarounds to the ruling and law

wokeism in its purist form, distilled to its logical conclusion, distains all objective truth
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 03:09 PM   #7
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Why you do care either way other than to start another one of your racist troll threads? If I am not mistaken, you have said you never even went to college. That's like me starting a thread about the admissions policies of trucking schools. Why the fuck would I care what they are if I never plan on driving an 18-wheeler?

Okay, I'm going to add onto this in a constructive manner in what I hope does not sound racist, but it is somewhat factual from a cultural perspective. If we did away with race in admissions, top schools would be about 70-75% Asian is my guess. It's not that they are smarter than the other races, it's just their culture to take school more seriously. Our typical American culture (or mine was as a boy) was to have fun and play sports. Like many kids, that's exactly what I did. The difference is that when I am spending hours playing sports, their parents are making them study and study and then study even more.

Again, I am not making this racial, I am just honest about why you have to have some things as a criteria to keep diversity because America is not Asia but at the firm I work for, the only candidates they will even consider are people who graduated from top ten schools. Therefore, it would mostly be Asian, and that lack of diversity would not work in today's climate (or yesterday's for that matter).
Top 10% in there school... do you pat yourself on the back much??
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 04:20 PM   #8
oilfieldace
BANNED

If you in fact went to college , you should ask for a refund , you failed to learn anything.
You are one of the most insulting posters on this board. I guess it’s a fact that the mods don’t read the post they wait on a titty baby to reprimand someone. Keep on with your classless insults, one can only be insulted by a person that value.
Old 06-29-2023, 04:23 PM   #9
oilfieldace
BANNED

Quote:

Surely you can ascertain the need for top quality 18 wheeler drivers, I guess that flew over your head as well
Old 06-29-2023, 04:45 PM   #10
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

Stop attacking the OP and get on topic.

I think the Supreme decision is progress. Too many institutions of higher education used affirmative action as a financial crutch because they had quotas for admissions that provided them additional federal funding. With affirmative action gone it theoretically becomes more about merit. Whether that applicant is Asian, White, Black, Hispanic or other no longer matters.

Levels the playing field IMHO. Maybe the Hispanic applicant is the winner by merit over the Asian. But with affirmative action in place merit took a back seat. This decision changes college admissions in a big way. About time!
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 05:01 PM   #11
oilfieldace
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
Stop attacking the OP and get on topic.

I think the Supreme decision is progress. Too many institutions of higher education used affirmative action as a financial crutch because they had quotas for admissions that provided them additional federal funding. With affirmative action gone it theoretically becomes more about merit. Whether that applicant is Asian, White, Black, Hispanic or other no longer matters.

Levels the playing field IMHO. Maybe the Hispanic applicant is the winner by merit over the Asian. But with affirmative action in place merit took a back seat. This decision changes college admissions in a big way. About time!

Well stated , racism is all most of the liberals know. Just as Roe v Wade wasn’t based on the United States Constitution neither is the affirmative action BS. Two wrongs righted to date by Trumps Court , now let’s strike down this paid tuition horseshit tomorrow. Thanks to this court for applying the constitution in your decisions
Old 06-29-2023, 05:46 PM   #12
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
Top 10% in there school... do you pat yourself on the back much??
Where the fuck did I say "top 10%" in their school? I said top ten school. That's much more difficult than being top 10% in just any school. By the way, you wouldn't make it to me for an interview anyway. You wouldn't get past the talent acquisition team before they threw your resume away not only because of your lack of reading comprehension but also because of your inability to differentiate the meaning of "there" from "their". If you are going to waste your time trying to passively insult me, at least get the particulars straight.

Ace, I gave you a reasonable explanation as to why many schools choose diversity. Of course, you don't like my explanation because we both know that was not the point of this thread.

Anyway, thanks for the reminder. One of my old college roommates is Vietnamese. I haven't talked to him in a while. I completely forgot to call him back last week. Thanks again!
Old 06-29-2023, 07:07 PM   #13
oilfieldace
BANNED

Quote:
Where the fuck did I say "top 10%" in their school? I said top ten school. That's much more difficult than being top 10% in just any school. By the way, you wouldn't make it to me for an interview anyway. You wouldn't get past the talent acquisition team before they threw your resume away not only because of your lack of reading comprehension but also because of your inability to differentiate the meaning of "there" from "their". If you are going to waste your time trying to passively insult me, at least get the particulars straight.

Ace, I gave you a reasonable explanation as to why many schools choose diversity. Of course, you don't like my explanation because we both know that was not the point of this thread.

Anyway, thanks for the reminder. One of my old college roommates is Vietnamese. I haven't talked to him in a while. I completely forgot to call him back last week. Thanks again!

I read a couple of your post early on and it was evident you didn’t have a clue .a lot of words , but nothing to say. Going to college is for losers , I have you know I was third in my graduation class of 23 the V and S loved to make good grades they beat me by less than 1 point and I never carried a book home. Difference was I didn’t give a shit, I was more interested in work. A book education doesn’t matter ,you still have to suck ass to ascend the ladder. Be careful not to break your arm patting yourself on the back. It truly is childlike.
Old 06-29-2023, 07:12 PM   #14
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 07:34 PM   #15
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

It seems the “Rifleman” has a serious beef with cultures that preach education over other activities during one’s formative years.
Jackie S is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women