Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35400
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-29-2023, 01:28 PM   #1
mtnitlion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default New thread on freedom of speech.

So I don’t get accused of hijacking a thread I am starting a new one about that thread!!!!!
The thread subject included Congressperson but was about Democrats and republicans
No the subject is party related or democrat vs Republican for those not seeing it. Poster was stating why they feel Republican accusations are wrong about democrats not caring about Freedom of Speech. Whether you agree or disagree with poster the subject remains about difference between republicans and democrats.
My comment about trump is “my opinion” that he has made Washington worse and is destroying the Republican Party.
And I will not be offended if you mention trump in bad or good light so bring it if you can
Old 11-29-2023, 01:53 PM   #2
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Ok, I'll play.

The DC swamp is on a course to engulf and devour us all.

You say Trump made Washington DC worse. I agree - the only way to make it better is to drain the swamp, and trumpy failed miserably on that score.

If orange man gets back into the White House, he'll probably fail again. Tens of thousands of unelected far-left woke un-American federal bureaucrats will constantly thwart his directives and his agenda.

And if Senile Biden is re-elected, the country will hurl even faster toward chaos and crises, both domestic and foreign.

Either way we're fucked.
Old 11-29-2023, 02:08 PM   #3
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

Thanks for your honesty regarding trump, lusty. It's true he was a complete and utter failure who lied to the country about damn near everything for 4 years.

Biden hasn't been great either, but he's not nearly as bad as the right makes him out to be. There are legitimate, tangible reasons why inflation went out of whack, and they are affecting the entire globe. It's not all mean ol' Joe Biden's fault.

I swear, 35% of the country hates him simply because he beat trump's ass fair and square. And it wasn't close. It was a fucking landslide.
Old 11-29-2023, 03:27 PM   #4
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Thanks for your honesty regarding trump, lusty. It's true he was a complete and utter failure who lied to the country about damn near everything for 4 years.
I didn't say that. I said he failed to drain the swamp, not that he failed at everything. His economic record was actually quite successful until the pandemic hit. The border was light-years more secure than it is now. The Abraham accords were tamping down Middle East tensions. Operation Warp Speed delivered effective covid vaccines in less than a year. I could go on... his successes usually meant bypassing or circumventing the DC swamp.

Please try not to misconstrue my comments. Again, you need to steer away from making sweeping, unfounded generalizations that are easily refuted by specific examples.
Old 11-29-2023, 03:39 PM   #5
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Failed at everything confirmed
Old 11-29-2023, 04:02 PM   #6
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Failed at everything confirmed
Yep

Old 11-29-2023, 04:34 PM   #7
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Now is the time to veer on topic. That graphic requires its own thread. Needs some editing.
Old 11-29-2023, 04:58 PM   #8
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnitlion View Post
...the subject is party related or democrat vs Republican for those not seeing it... the subject remains about difference between republicans and democrats... And I will not be offended if you mention trump in bad or good light so bring it if you can
^^^ Re-read the OP.

We're perfectly on topic.
Old 11-29-2023, 06:37 PM   #9
tommy156
BANNED

Not sure when that bogus graphic is from, but inflation is down to 3.2% as of last month. Next.

https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_inflation_rate
Old 11-29-2023, 06:54 PM   #10
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Not sure when that bogus graphic is from, but inflation is down to 3.2% as of last month. Next.

https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_inflation_rate

big hurrah to hang your hat on, still over double what it was when he took office and for three years we have dealt with inflation as high as 8%

and you celebrate as a victory its now 3.2?

wow that logic means you are so happy you paid 100 bucks for a bj in 2020 but the price went up to 500 for 3 years but now its only 250 and its a win win for you.. carry on
Old 11-29-2023, 08:57 PM   #11
tommy156
BANNED

Your math is waaaay off, bro. That's not at all what 3.2% means.

And of course it's to be celebrated. Would you rather it still be 8 or 9%? You do realize inflation is affecting everyone everywhere, right? In every country on earth? It's not just an American thing. At one point not too long ago, for example, Haiti was seeing 40% inflation.

Just so we're clear, it's a global issue. Anyone who blames Joe Biden for worldwide inflation is truly not playing with a full deck. In related news, anyone who credits trump for $2 gas is ignorant, as well.

It's embarrassing to keep having these same conversations with people who have no idea what they're talking about.
Old 11-29-2023, 11:05 PM   #12
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:

It's embarrassing to keep having these same conversations with people who have no idea what they're talking about.
... It's called "Freedom of Speech"...

#### Salty
Old 11-30-2023, 05:58 AM   #13
mtnitlion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Trumps low gas prices were from Covid. Basic economics. Supply and demand.
Demand went down
Supply went up
Prices came down.
And in addition during trumps Covid plan we paid more to wipe our ass to make up for lower gas prices. And that was only if you could find toilet paper.
Old 11-30-2023, 06:12 AM   #14
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

I never had trouble finding tiolet paper. But lets discuss the pipeline and oil while we are at it. America first my ass
Old 11-30-2023, 07:56 AM   #15
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:

And of course it's to be celebrated. Would you rather it still be 8 or 9%? You do realize inflation is affecting everyone everywhere, right? In every country on earth? It's not just an American thing. At one point not too long ago, for example, Haiti was seeing 40% inflation.

Just so we're clear, it's a global issue. Anyone who blames Joe Biden for worldwide inflation is truly not playing with a full deck. In related news, anyone who credits trump for $2 gas is ignorant, as well.

my math is just fine tommy. i stated as of today 3.2 is still over double what it was when biden started his destruction of our economy. Am I wrong in my math?

if you are referring to my example of getting your wee wee off, sorry i was throwing out an example, i dont do sprecific calculations for hooker board participants.
of coarse i dont want it to be 8% tommy but thats where it was with your bf.

oh and by the way whats the inflation rate in china? or saudia arabia? or switzerland or denmark or south korea or japan? how about fuji or hong kong? how about europe as a whole? all lower than ours.

https://www.rochesterfirst.com/news/...cking-a-punch/

im sorry you feel embarrassed thinking you know more than me or anyone else. if i were you, i'd be more embarrased closing your eyes to how this president has screwed this country from the economy to border control to screwing the common middle class person (with the exception of union donators but their getting fucked up the ass also without realizing it)
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women