Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35941
Mojojo33117

Old 09-09-2016, 03:29 PM   #1
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default Perfect Storm Happening?

IMO, in order for Trump to win the Presidency several things have to happen:

Trump has to be within striking distance (3-5%) going into debates.

Trump has to perform well at the debates, put up with the moderators, show what a old fool Hillary is without coming off as an arrogant brute.

The market has to have a severe downturn of at least 3K going into early November. JYellen can help Hillary by hold off raising interest rates but the market can anticipate.

Some things that can also help Trump seal the deal but they are not good for the country:

Another high body count Terrorist attack in the US especially by a new immigrant

Series of major battles (or war) in the Middle East where governments of Turkey, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and/or Pakistan fall.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 03:36 PM   #2
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

considering all major market drops/crashes have happened in October or November, i'd say one of your items is right on schedule. And Yellen can only do so some much with keeping rates low.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 03:44 PM   #3
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
IMO, in order for Trump to win the Presidency several things have to happen:

Trump has to perform well at the debates, put up with the moderators, show what a old fool Hillary is without coming off as an arrogant brute.

I tend to agree, but this is the one completely within his control. So far he has shown a serious lack of self-control.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 04:08 PM   #4
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

If he didn't have Hillary running against him, he would be struggling to reach 15% so he could make the debates.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 05:34 PM   #5
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

I tend to agree, but this is the one completely within his control. So far he has shown a serious lack of self-control.
did you watch any of the Republican debates? Trump out-debated some 16 or 17 candidates without losing control. most of which were seasoned politicos and no novices to debates.

the one likely to lose control is Clinton
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 07:56 PM   #6
Revenant
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

You completely forgot to include another document dump on Hillary by WikiLeaks or some other hacker. Julian Assange is already hinting at it.

And then, there could be more FBI document dumps.

I think is Hillary is just one shoe after another waiting to drop. 35+ years of being a corner-cutting crook is finally catching up to her and Bubba.

As badly as the GOP fucked up by allowing Trump to get nominated, the Democrats did just as bad by allowing Hillary to get nominated.

At least the GOP can say that Trump benefitted by having 15 opponents, so that no one could concentrate on him until it was too late.

But if she can't beat him one-on-one, she if officially the worst candidate to ever run for President. Bernie Sanders or anyone else would be beating Trump by 15+ points.
Revenant is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 08:44 PM   #7
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

This won't even be close.

But the fact that the OP and others are rooting for death and destruction in order to give Drumpf a chance speaks volumes.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 08:45 PM   #8
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Unless he does this or something similar.
http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/11...man-sot-ac.cnn
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 09:07 PM   #9
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
You completely forgot to include another document dump on Hillary by WikiLeaks or some other hacker. Julian Assange is already hinting at it.

I think is Hillary is just one shoe after another waiting to drop. 35+ years of being a corner-cutting crook is finally catching up to her and Bubba.

As badly as the GOP fucked up by allowing Trump to get nominated, the Democrats did just as bad by allowing Hillary to get nominated.

At least the GOP can say that Trump benefitted by having 15 opponents, so that no one could concentrate on him until it was too late.

But if she can't beat him one-on-one, she if officially the worst candidate to ever run for President. Bernie Sanders or anyone else would be beating Trump by 15+ points.
Yes, she is lucky to be against him, and vice versa. It is a truly weird election.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 09:13 PM   #10
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

COLD ANGER is ALL!

Quote:
Wow – Bill Clinton Mocks Middle Class “Coal People” for Opposing Hillary Clinton…

Posted on September 9, 2016 by sundance

The Clinton campaign is entering a desperation phase. You can always tell when Clintons get desperate because they begin the snark, ridicule and belittling approach. Isolate, ridicule, marginalize – it’s what their ideological teachers have taught them.

Today, Bill Clinton climbs upon the elitist throne and ridicules middle America:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyX4xa4Cn9w

“We all know how her opponent’s done real well down in West Virginia and eastern Kentucky, because the coal people don’t like any of us anymore. … and they blame the president when the sun doesn’t come up in the morning now.”

Remember, “Cold Anger”... https://theconservativetreehouse.com...n-a-hurricane/ !

Cold Anger does not react; it absorbs consistent vilification and ridicule as fuel. This sensibility does not want to exist, it is forced to exist in otherwise unwilling hosts – who also refuse to be destabilized by it.

Cold Anger absorbs ridicule the way a long-term battered spouse absorbs the blow in the hours prior to the pre-planned exit; with purpose.

However, when the push-back comes, no shield nor any cry of micro-aggression will provide any benefit. No quarter is provided. Delicate sensibilities are dispatched like a feather in a hurricane.

Pushed far enough, decisions are reached….

We’re there.

Waiting now.

Waiting for November 8th.

Waiting.

Focused.

Resolute.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 09:39 PM   #11
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
COLD ANGER is ALL!
+1

First and Second Amendment Constitutionalists will prevail.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 11:42 PM   #12
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
.. And Yellen can only do so some much with keeping rates low.
Yellen can raise rates tomorrow. From what I've read the Fed board has the votes to back her up but she won't do it. The market is anticipating a raise in interest rates and there's nothing she can do short of another QE. Yellen will raise rates after the Nov election but before whoever is inaugurated. It provides political cover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

I disagree that it is completely within his control. At least one of the two unfriendly debate moderators will outrageously troll Trump to get a reaction just like the CNBC moderators that got shellacked by the crowd, the Republican candidates and even the press the next day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenant View Post

Unless the document dump contains a verifiable email saying Obama didn't approve a Benghazi rescue mission because he was sucking Reggie Love's dick I don't think it makes much difference. If people don't believe Hillary lied about Benghazi and/or don't find the Clinton Foundation corrupt by now they aren't going to be swayed by an "October Surprise."

It will make a difference in the media's portrayal of her. Many are tired of apologizing and Hillary will not enjoy the recklessly favorable coverage that Obama has.

I'm not as much pro-Trump as I am ABC. The big group of undecided voters Trump will have to convince are the independents who vote with their wallets.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 12:05 AM   #13
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Let's double the bet, SLOBBRIN,
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 05:21 AM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

It's not getting much coverage, but it's probably a first in a long time. Both houses of Congress voted out a bill UNANIMOUSLY to provide for "jurisdiction" for survivors of terrorist attacks and their dependents to sue foreign countries that had a connection (my paraphrase) to the attacks ...

"Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act"

"his bill will ensure that American victims of terrorism, including the families of those who tragically lost their lives on 9/11, can pursue civil claims against terrorists and those who aided and abetted them. Currently, victims of terrorism can only sue countries officially designated by the State Department as sponsors of terrorism, such as Iran and Syria, but not Saudi Arabia."

Trump has endorsed it ..... HillaryNoMore has NOT!

Obmainable .... HillaryNoMore's team mate says he will veto it!!!!

Add that one to your perfect storm list .... Protecting the countries who sponsor terrorism from the U.S. citizens .....
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 09:45 PM   #15
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

All he's got to is show up to the debate and be calm.

Hillary has vested so much into telling one what a animal he is that it's going to be easy for him to cross that low bar.

If he gets the shrill voice and the wild eyes going she'll be like fingers on a chalk board.

Then again she just might croak during her next coughing fit.
TheDaliLama is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women