Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Ohio > Coed Discussions - Ohio
Coed Discussions - Ohio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70460
biomed160923
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453001
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47716
pyramider46370
bambino40432
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2014, 08:47 AM   #1
naughtynicole4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 239686
Default skittish?

I've noticed everyone seems to be more on alert these days. Not just providers but hobbyist too. I can't say I blame them. We providers have to screen more thoroughly as LE keeps getting smarter and we have to stay a step ahead. Hobbyists see a new lady and they aren't too sure if she's legit or not at first. It makes it difficult for providers to get going here on eccie. personally I don't blame you guys because you're trying be safe too.
naughtynicole4u is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 09:08 AM   #2
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

With guys its both safety and info. We cant just openly ask you ladies questions about services, etc. Lots of guys, me included, dont like to walk into an unknown situation. For instance I don't see CBJ providers, if I cant determine if a lady is CBJ or not, I dont go. If I really really want to see her I will ask her in the proper way, but otherwise I just skip her and move on to the next.

Screening is also an issue around here, everyone is spoiled by Indys, me included. But I can tell you for me personally, I'll give out my handle on every board in existence, my P411 and as many references as a lady wants, but she is NOT getting a single stitch of my real world info and I'm NOT showing her my ID.
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 06:53 PM   #3
naughtynicole4u
Account Disabled

I can see that being an issue. If you don't know what's on the menu...
as for screening I would definitely check references and I would definitely check board handles and posts/reviews you have written that is helpful in screening.
Old 06-11-2014, 09:54 AM   #4
HarryHarper
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

you should know what being skittish is about, didn't you vouch several LE on another site?
HarryHarper is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 05:47 PM   #5
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Oh fuck me, I never made the connection! Thanks HH!

The sight of someones past catching up with them is never pretty.
Old 06-27-2014, 09:45 PM   #6
naughtynicole4u
Account Disabled

you want the real story? here it is first of all I was Living in LAKEWOOD at the time. The cops were CLEVELAND cops. They came out of their jurisdiction and did full service and everything. I didn't know as much as I thought I did about screening back then. so when things went well with the appointment, I wasn't arrested, I wasn't hurt, nothing bad happened I thought all was well and vouched the guy. He saw me a second time and again did full service, was not violent, I was not arrested so again I thought all was well. The other one did the same thing. That is not something I would have ever done on purpose. Unfortunately all was not well. When I found out about the indys bust I was horrified. I was never given a chance to tell my side of the story. Everyone just jumped to conclusions. I have been taught how to screen better since then and I am always interested in learning more ways screen in order to keep myself and everyone else safe. Back then I thought pay stubs were sufficient screening but I found out the hard way that those are easily faked. Do you have any idea how dirty and used I felt when I found out that someone I had seen turned out to be a cop? WTF!
Old 06-29-2014, 01:02 PM   #7
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Nicole there is one part of this story that doesn't make sense.

I have interacted with PI for a loooooooong time, I've been a member of Indys since almost the beginning. One thing I have never once seen PI do is react without doing his due diligence and listening to both sides of the story. That doesn't mean I agree with everything he does, far from it, but not being able to tell your side of the story isn't how he operates.
Old 06-29-2014, 05:09 PM   #8
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Who's PI?
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 07:42 PM   #9
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

PI is the owner of Indys
Old 07-04-2014, 07:54 AM   #10
naughtynicole4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster View Post
Nicole there is one part of this story that doesn't make sense.

I have interacted with PI for a loooooooong time, I've been a member of Indys since almost the beginning. One thing I have never once seen PI do is react without doing his due diligence and listening to both sides of the story. That doesn't mean I agree with everything he does, far from it, but not being able to tell your side of the story isn't how he operates.
unfortunately that is exactly how it happened. I went to log on and couldn't my cousin told me what was going on and about the bust. Prior to that I didn't even know it had happened.
Old 07-07-2014, 10:56 AM   #11
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

And you don't think that disabling your accounnt immediately was proper protocol considering the situation? I do. Your next step should have been to contact PI or the site Admins, did you?
Old 07-08-2014, 04:47 PM   #12
naughtynicole4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster View Post
And you don't think that disabling your accounnt immediately was proper protocol considering the situation? I do. Your next step should have been to contact PI or the site Admins, did you?
yes I did email PI but it didn't help the situation. None of what I said was passed on to anyone on the board. I could understand disabling my account but not refusing to pass the messages on the board. PI wanted me to go to court and testify for him but unfortunately I didn't even really remember the appointments. How could I go testify under oath with no memory of the appointments? I Know what took place because I only vouched for those who did full service and one of them even wrote a review.

To be perfectly honest with each of those cops having around 8 vouches or so it makes me wonder if they did full service with everyone or if the accounts were turned over to LE after the real account holders who were vouched got busted elsewhere. I don't know I can't say for sure that's what happened but I do have to wonder. And If LE were in fact the real account holders and accounts were not turned over to them after a bust elsewhere then they still did something they weren't supposed to. As far as I know cops are not supposed to have sex with you in order to bust you or gain access to a board but obviously they did and used the resulting vouch to gain access to the board.
My messages were never passed on to the rest of the board = I never got to tell my side of the story. Every one still thinks what they initially thought. I was not allowed to log on to tell my side of the story myself either so exactly how was everyone supposed to know what happened on my end?
Old 07-08-2014, 05:56 PM   #13
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

PI is the board. Just like St.C here he and he alone decides what is posted there.
Old 07-08-2014, 06:41 PM   #14
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

PI is not well liked but I don't think he gives a fuck.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 02:59 PM   #15
Ohiogirl
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 182565
My ECCIE Reviews

I love Pie. n cake.
Ohiogirl is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women