Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47579
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 05-15-2012, 10:16 PM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Stimulus Money Spent on Study of . . . Stimulation

Well, at least all of the stimulus money wasn't wasted. Here are two stimulus grants provided to groups to study erectile dysfunction and the taking of sexual histories.

Conclusion: Fat guys who lose weight have better erections.

Thank God for that information! Mr. President, you have done well.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/investigat...151195105.html

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 05:41 AM   #2
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Don't forget the money that went to Africa to teach them how to wash their dicks after sex.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 06:31 AM   #3
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

they asked me once what I did to get the wife hot.
wiping my dick on the drapes after sex ,seemed to do it.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 11:02 AM   #4
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

So, Obamaniacs, is this what you were expecting from the "stimulus" bill? And you think we need another one?

I'd like a grant to study the health benefits of doughnuts. I think I could get one.
Old 05-17-2012, 11:18 AM   #5
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

If no one’s in a mall, do they notice the geothermal energy?
  • $5 million to create a geothermal energy system for the Oak Ridge City Center shopping mall in Oak Ridge, Tenn. From TheHill.com, “The main problem, says Republicans, is the fact the mall has been losing tenants for years and is mostly empty.”
  • $9.38 million to renovate a century-old train depot in Lancaster County, Pa., that has not been used for three decades
Puppet terror!
  • $100,000 for socially conscious puppet shows in Minnesota
  • $2 million to build a replica railroad tourist attraction in Carson City, Nevada
  • $462,000 to purchase 22 concrete toilets for use in the Mark Twain National Forest in Missouri
  • $3.1 million to transform a canal barge into a floating museum that will travel the Erie Canal in New York
Why did the turtle cross the road?
  • $3.4 million to create an underground turtle tunnel, or eco-passage, in Lake Jackson, Florida. We love turtles and don’t want them to get smashed by traffic. However, when your government spending plan involves jokes like, “Why did the turtle cross the road? To get more stimulus money,” you can pretty much guess there’s a problem.
  • $1 million to study the health effects of environmentally friendly public housing on 300 people in Chicago. I bet those 300 people would rather split the million and get out of public housing all together.
  • $983,952 for street beautification in Ann Arbor, Mich., including decorative lighting, trees, benches and bike paths
  • $1 million for Portland, Ore., to replace 100 aging bike lockers and build a garage that would house 250 bicycles. I think Portland’s bike programs are fantastic. I also think that it is possible to find cheaper ways to store bicycles.
  • $700,000 to Oregon crab fishermen to help recover lost crab post. You would think for that much money they could just go buy new ones.
  • $1.5 billion for a Carbon Capturing Contest
  • $300,000 for a GPS-equipped helicopter to hunt for radioactive rabbit droppings at the Hanford nuclear reservation in Washington state
Reefer madness
  • SUNY Buffalo received $390,000 to study young adults who drink malt liquor and smoke marijuana. Of course if they had used that money to pay for more kids to go to school they would have less people to study.
  • Washington State University got $148,438 to analyze the use of marijuana in conjunction with medications like morphine. Both of these studies will probably one day be used in the fight for marijuana decriminalization.
This article paid for by stimulus money.
  • In rural Wisconsin, 37 little-used bridges are receiving $15.8 million in stimulus funds. According to the Milwaukee Wisconsin Journal Sentinel, “The 37 bridges average 568 vehicles a day.” Some of these bridges see less than ten cars a day.
  • Montana received $2.2 million to install skylights in their state-run liquor warehouse.
  • The $800,000 given to John Murtha Airport to repave a back runway has pissed off many, many people—myself included. This airport services a whopping 20 passengers a day and has, over the past decade, already received millions in federal funds. Representative John Murtha treats this as his private airport and has spared no expense, too bad the money isn’t his but ours.
  • $1 million was given to a Chicago dinner cruise company to “combat terrorism”
  • The Coast Guard gets $572 million to create 1,235 new jobs. This comes to $460,000 per job.
  • Here are two things that should have been paid for privately: $30 million for a spring training baseball complex for the Arizona Diamondbacks and Colorado Rockies and $11 million for Microsoft to build a bridge connecting its two headquarter campuses in Redmond, Wash., which are separated by a highway. Instead of taking our money, why isn’t Bill Gates helping with a solution?
  • $1.15 million to install a guardrail for a persistently dry lake bed in Guymon, Okla.
  • $2.5 million in stimulus checks sent to the deceased
  • $6 million for a snow-making facility in Duluth, Minn.
  • And, of course, every project gets its own $300 road sign claiming: “This project was paid for by stimulus money.”
Sources: Wall Street Journal, Washington Examiner, LA Times, Milwaukee Wisconsin Journal Sentinel
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 01:49 PM   #6
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Fat guys might have better erectile function after losing weight?

Geez...who could have known? Glad we devoted some federal dollars to that critical piece of research.

I sometimes fly in and out of a Texas Hill Country airport owned by a small town of less than 10,000 population. A couple of years ago, the manager was reportedly notified that they were due to receive almost a million dollars of "stimulus money." Since the runway had been resurfaced only a year or so earlier, he had no idea what they were going to spend it on. Chances are it just sat around for a while and filled in a few local budget gaps here and there. Whether it actually "stimulated" any useful economic activity is obviously very doubtful.
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 02:35 PM   #7
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

It's not just government. I just had a $5,000 blood test done. (I sure as hell didn't know it was 5K when I got it!) I know the blood work is going to say I need to exercise, lose weight and quit smoking.

My wife tells me that daily for free.

Old 05-17-2012, 02:45 PM   #8
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
Fat guys might have better erectile function after losing weight?

Geez...who could have known? Glad we devoted some federal dollars to that critical piece of research.

I sometimes fly in and out of a Texas Hill Country airport owned by a small town of less than 10,000 population. A couple of years ago, the manager was reportedly notified that they were due to receive almost a million dollars of "stimulus money." Since the runway had been resurfaced only a year or so earlier, he had no idea what they were going to spend it on. Chances are it just sat around for a while and filled in a few local budget gaps here and there. Whether it actually "stimulated" any useful economic activity is obviously very doubtful.
The connection between body fat and erectile disfunction is sort of interesting. The connection is due to the fact that body fat turns testosterone into estrogen. The fatter a man gets, the lower the testosterone. Lowering testosterone makes muscles atrophy and makes you get fatter. It becomes a viscous cycle.

Why on Earth, we need to spend money to prove something that's been known for decades is beyond me.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 03:02 PM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Because it stimulates the economy and creates jobs. Geez, Joe, don't you know anything?!

Old 05-17-2012, 03:12 PM   #10
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Because it stimulates the economy and creates jobs. Geez, Joe, don't you know anything?!

All we need for full employment is two more government agencies. One agency hires half the unemployed people to dig holes. The other agency hires the other half to fill them in. Bingo, full emploment!
joe bloe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women