Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2013, 06:20 AM   #1
steelers06steelers
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9
Default PARANOID?????

Hi Guys, I had some questions that I was hoping you guys could help me with. I know that I am a new member here but I have been on the site for a while. I was an ASPD guy back in the day. I have been out of the hobby for quite a few years.

Lately I have been looking to get back into it, I started out on CL and BP, set up some dates but never followed thru. My "spider sense" told me to leave each time I arrived at the meeting, maybe a couple people sitting in a car starring at me or a guy looking out another room window, again maybe I was being paranoid?

After studying reviews on this site for a while I registered. I registered on TOS as well. I decided that a reputable provider with reviews would provide me the reassurance to keep the appointment. I set up a meeting yesterday at a motel with a well reviewed provider. She was very nice and I felt comfortable. She checked in a couple times to see if I was still coming, she told me to let her know when I got close. I did not give notice that I was close, instead I pulled past the motel lot circled around the back of the motel. There I saw a marked local cop sitting behind some bushes watching the motel lot. I of course kept driving and told the provider that I had a change of heart and that I was very sorry.....

This is where my questions come in. First off I wanted to warn the provider of why I had left but I was afraid that if she was cooperating with LE then I could get in some kind of trouble??? paranoia??? Should I have warned her?

As I thought about what had happened I remembered the time I spent with Dawn, (amazon of Pittsburgh) a few years ago in her condo, Maybe I should be looking for a provider with a residence rather than a motel? Or maybe I should take this for a sign from above to give up on this hobby?

Maybe you guys could give me some advice or recommendations on who to try and see west of the city. Thanks.....
steelers06steelers is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 12:57 PM   #2
Texas_361
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Who was the provider? PM me
Texas_361 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 03:45 PM   #3
cabot
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Steelers06,

Are you sure you want to hobby? Is this hobby worth the risks to you - or is it simply something that you can do to kill the time?

Because golf is a less risky, less expensive hobby. As is yoga, rock climbing, scrapbooking, flying airplanes and a host of other options. You don't sound paranoid - as much as possibly reluctant, IMO. So, examine that carefully before proceeding.

If you decide to proceed, then there will be plenty of options provided in terms of reputable options on any side of the city.
cabot is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 05:05 PM   #4
loneshark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I think if you call a girl and make an appointment to be safe don't talk about sex or what she does just bring the about listed in the ad you should go and meet her you don't have to do anything but you took up her time if you don't feel safe once you talk to her in person just tell her but leave the money she will be grateful she has one less client to fuck that day
loneshark is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 05:20 PM   #5
burghman1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I think you should have at least told her that the reason you didn't want to go through with it was because you saw a cop in the lot. You mentioned she was a well reviewed, reputable provider. Unfortunately, you may have a tougher time getting an appointment with her, or other reputable ladies if she was on Indys.
burghman1969 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 05:59 AM   #6
steelers06steelers
Gaining Momentum

Default thanks

thank you guys for your opinions.

Cabot you are partially correct, there is some doubt that it is worth the risk but I am not doing this out of boredom. I am sure most guys in this hobby do it because something is missing at home. Im sure most of us don't want to loose what we have at home but we have needs or urges that lead us here.

Maybe I am overly cautious or more likely paranoid.

All advice well taken, Thank You.
Old 08-23-2013, 06:35 AM   #7
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Never discuss a sex act and never discuss money and never ever discuss both in the same conversation with a provider.
The question is, would you rather be disappointed that you did not get exactly what you wanted in the session OR go to jail.
You are doing a great disservice to the providers by cancelling at the last minute or just not showing up. They have expended their time and money on their side of the business and you leave them holding the bag.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 09:16 AM   #8
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by burghman1969 View Post
I think you should have at least told her that the reason you didn't want to go through with it was because you saw a cop in the lot. .
Backing off with this explanation should not be a problem. The reason you gave her will cause you some problems
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 09:19 AM   #9
steelers06steelers
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
Backing off with this explanation should not be a problem. The reason you gave her will cause you some problems

I sent her a pm and explained and apologized. she seemed ok with it so that's about all I can do at this point.. Live and learn right?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women