Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160644
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2014, 08:14 AM   #1
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Sensual Choking with a Provider During the Heat of Passion?

My passionate encounters are well known of here, I enjoy the deep french kisses, petting, rubbing, and mutual tasting of eachother. After this intial passion, comes a wave pattern of "fuck me like you hate me" fast hip movement, more friction and intensity,graabbing, sucking. However once again, I've fallen into a darker side...

...one of the biggest relief for me is a nice, firm grip, on my neck. The smell of a man, and his gruff yet refined hands on my flesh, with some pressure makes me go crazy. Nothing super aggressive, even just the placement of his hand does the trick and I look at him over me - we make eye contact as I submit. Does it really get any better ( looking up toys now) ?

Do any of you enjoy this, and would feel comfortable lightly choking , sensually choking a provider? I'm sure I can't be the only one into this (besides the gents I've done this with)

To me, it coming naturally and mutually is foundation for a great hands on experience
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 09:13 AM   #2
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

That choking stuff can go horribly wrong ... be careful
http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/wo...ollege-student
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 09:29 AM   #3
aWickedDon
Account Disabled

What does FMLYHM mean? Lol, jk. I don't think it's the darker side of sex, I think it's natural in the heat of the moment for a woman to want to feel like she's submitting to a dominate male. Sex to me while chasing a nut, generally speaking, doesn't have to involve these things...but when I'm REALLY into a chick I'm drawn to this type of play. Its not about dominating while in the moment. It feels more like a you and me are here right now and you have me TURNED THE HELL ON so let me take you by the neck (hand metaphorically speaking) and show you how to get to this awesome feeling.

Interesting, and sexy, thread Eva. I'm looking forward to others thoughts.
aWickedDon is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 09:29 AM   #4
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Many things can go horribly wrong. I do agree it's important to feel comfortable with the person, and there should be a code word. By "sensual" choking, I mean a firm grip on the neck, in a submissive manner and even position...we all remember that link in black in white of the couple going at it hard (now there's the socialsex ad with the caricatures having a threesome).

This would not be in the category of smothering and aggressive submission.Thanks for the link!
Old 06-14-2014, 09:50 AM   #5
aWickedDon
Account Disabled

Some of the BEST sex I've EVER had ended up with the girl on her stomach in the surfboard position and me penetrating her slowly from behind with my hand firmly on her neck whispering dirty talk in her ear...telling her what nasty things I wanted to do to her.

....Damn
aWickedDon is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 09:57 AM   #6
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by aWickedDon View Post
Some of the BEST sex I've EVER had ended up with the girl on her stomach in the surfboard position and me penetrating her slowly from behind with my hand firmly on her neck whispering dirty talk in her ear...telling her what nasty things I wanted to do to her.

....Damn
Now that's hot.
Old 06-14-2014, 11:00 AM   #7
MrKlean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Great thread! Instant Hard-on!

We have to get together again soon ED!
MrKlean is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 04:31 PM   #8
JennsLolli
Account Disabled

User ID: 5509
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah...I dig having hands restraining my head. I'm not into being "choked" or breath play, though. I prefer a firm hand over my mouth since it can be harder than a hand on my neck and I'm not afraid he'll grip too hard as to "choke" me. And the muffling part lets me let loose with the vocals. See also hair pulling. See also firm hand holding my mouth open for spit/cum/dfk. Yum. Sadly...it's almost a turn-off when done halfassedly and scary/not-hot when done too firmly. Same with mismatched dirty talk. This is why the best rough sex involves both communication and chemistry.
JennsLolli is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 09:01 PM   #9
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
...one of the biggest relief for me is a nice, firm grip, on my neck. The smell of a man, and his gruff yet refined hands on my flesh, with some pressure makes me go crazy. Nothing super aggressive, even just the placement of his hand does the trick and I look at him over me - we make eye contact as I submit. Does it really get any better .....

Do any of you enjoy this, and would feel comfortable lightly choking , sensually choking a provider? I'm sure I can't be the only one into this (besides the gents I've done this with)

OMG....i LOOOVE doing this. I do this all the time during my sessions, either having a provider choke me or me choking her back. I love it because its kind of cements a provider's submissiveness toward me and my position of being in control of my provider.

I do this all the time in reviews and the cool part is that I love how it spices up my sessions and on paper makes my sessions seem a little wilder than what they actually are. It helps add a nice variety to my sex life.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1015773
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=985389
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=984494
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=953284
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=892340
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=789324

Unfortunately not everyone's into it. I tried to ask a provider to see me one time, and she was a younger provider (early 20's), and she read my reviews and turned me down thinking that we weren't a good match due to all the stuff I do like choking and other fetishes.
savak is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 09:35 PM   #10
Naughtyandbad
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

I am always wanting some sting hands on my throats
So erotic
Naughtyandbad is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 10:05 PM   #11
RideFreeInTexas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Oh yeah, I've had several providers and SB's ask for choking. It's not something I pursue, but if they're into it I'm happy to accomodate. A safe word and good communication is a must. I watch very closely for signs they're about to go out. I am a gym rat and was shocked at how hard one girl liked to be choked, it was nearly as hard as I could squeeze. We worked up to that over several sessions though.
RideFreeInTexas is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 01:47 AM   #12
mrhamm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I have had a few ladies ask to be choked. I am happy to accommodate, but as it doesn't do anything for me, I don't feel as if I know what I am doing. I certainly don't know where the line is, so my attempts have all been well below the line.

I personally would enjoy a woman to teach me what is enjoyable, but in the heat of passion when they ask for it and can't explain what they want, they have instead either chocked themselves or asked for very forceful greek.

To any provider who is interested in being chocked, say something to the guy up front! When we are joined, I am not thinking of putting my hands around your neck. The first time it was asked of me was very disconcerting.
mrhamm is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 07:27 PM   #13
Reese Foster
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

A hand on my throat and one tugging my hair while in surfboard….heaven!
Reese Foster is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 09:25 PM   #14
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Mmm!

Oh my... reading about everyone's experiences is doing something to me. And definitely has me longing to once again experience a firm confident grasp around my throat from a commanding man. If there's communication, chemistry, and consent, then fuck yeah!
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 10:39 PM   #15
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I just experienced choking for the first time on my latest encounter. The lady brought up the topic in casual conversation. She told me that she liked to be choked. I told her that I've never been the type of guy to do that to a lady, but I was somewhat turned on by it. When we got to the main event during our date, she was on top riding me CG. I reached up with both hands and started to choke her. As we both got closer to climax, I could feel my hands tightening around her neck. The tighter I got, the more intense she rode me until I popped. Afterwards, she told me that she could tell I was getting into it. She said she liked it and was good for her. Hope to build on this in the future.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women