Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60029
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2018, 01:49 PM   #1
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15
Default The art and science of eating pussy! By foooking Shine!

So at my last adventure in foooking, a fine blond hottie complimented Shine on his pussy eating form and etiquette. Even though this is p4p, shine has long invested in the art of female pleasuring through books and on the job training. Eating pussy or pus is a must for shine, so I strive to be the best. I've been told that a lot of hobbyist simply don't know what the foook they are doing in that department, so eccas do you take the time to properly train your hour boyfriend how to properly lick your vajay, simply hope that the Randy fellow doesn't Chew your clit off or simply politely say no thanks to a novice daty'er. What say you eccas and eccos? Toodlez.....
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 02:10 PM   #2
Danfromeccie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I’m really really bad at it, all teeth and gums
Danfromeccie is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 03:19 PM   #3
frogdog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I love it when the palm presses on my forehead, ready to stop me but not stopping me, but eventually moves to the back of my head to keep me from stopping. I find there are many that don't allow it to go very far. Trust/control issue more than physical discomfort. I prefer ladies that encourage good behavior by releasing that natural lube onto my tongue. Learning to read body language and respond accordingly pays dividends. So, yes, ladies, if extended daty to release is encouraged, please say yes or press 1. Also, I find body positions affect whether or not the weight of the head eventually rests more on the vaginal area, so that sex chair comes in handy for generating only positive sensations (and easily taking them away). Neck muscles don't do well after 30 minutes or so.
frogdog is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 04:44 PM   #4
Danfromeccie
Valued Poster

I found that since I’m all teeth and gums if you tongue dart their fartbox they love it.
Old 08-10-2018, 08:31 PM   #5
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danfromeccie View Post
I found that since I’m all teeth and gums if you tongue dart their fartbox they love it.
Put some foooking respect on da vajayjay. Toodlez...
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 06:23 AM   #6
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Just chew the kitty like its jerky, make sure to get the molars working.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 08:33 AM   #7
HoustonAstros
Valued Poster

Be gentle, continue only if she is enjoying it for real or if it feels like real IOP and hell don't use teeth
HoustonAstros is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 08:51 AM   #8
Danfromeccie
Valued Poster

But I have horse teeth they get in the way, but man I can eat some corn on the cob and my smile is huuuge
Old 08-11-2018, 10:46 AM   #9
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
So at my last adventure in foooking, a fine blond hottie complimented Shine on his pussy eating form and etiquette. Even though this is p4p, shine has long invested in the art of female pleasuring through books and on the job training. Eating pussy or pus is a must for shine, so I strive to be the best. I've been told that a lot of hobbyist simply don't know what the foook they are doing in that department, so eccas do you take the time to properly train your hour boyfriend how to properly lick your vajay, simply hope that the Randy fellow doesn't Chew your clit off or simply politely say no thanks to a novice daty'er. What say you eccas and eccos? Toodlez.....
Since you're an expert...please tell us the difference in taste between creampie juice, squirt, and regular female cream. Lol.. I'm sure done "unknowingly" ate your fair share of creampies
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 01:01 PM   #10
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

I want to know what he thinks about your pussy ^^^
Kickrocks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women