Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160812
Yssup Rider60170
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40397
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35544
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2020, 08:48 PM   #1
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59
Default ISO and AD'S in coed?

Why not allow them in their own section once again? Do the mods not see them being posted daily in coed?
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 08:56 PM   #2
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

The mods just don't give a shit
mrredcat43 is online now   Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 11:02 AM   #3
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

The mods are not in the public forums much, and when they are, I have seen many such threads opened and pretty much immediately deleted. However, what is noticable is only certain members are not allowed to post ads and do ISO requests, and when/if they do, they probably have a lookout who informs them of the issue.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 02:21 PM   #4
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
The mods are not in the public forums much, and when they are, I have seen many such threads opened and pretty much immediately deleted. However, what is noticable is only certain members are not allowed to post ads and do ISO requests, and when/if they do, they probably have a lookout who informs them of the issue.
Then why have rules around here? This site is not what it use to be, did the site change owners or something?
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 04:48 PM   #5
Agent220
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Basically they can not be openly ppsted.

The ladies can say that they are grabbing a drink or something to that "sort"
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 08:16 AM   #6
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Then why have rules around here? This site is not what it use to be, did the site change owners or something?
You know darn good and well, there are no rules here nor has there ever been. If there were actual black and white rules, EVERYONE would have to follow them. There are only mod interpreted guidelines, even made up guidelines to suit a cause for points or a ban. This is why there are so many blatant threads in Coed that are ads and ISO requests. Every now and again, a mod does come in and delete or close a thread stating no ads or ISO, but again, the reason is clear, most can do it, some cannot.
Old 02-08-2020, 06:53 PM   #7
Guest042522
Account Disabled

User ID: 498265

Quote:
Why not allow them in their own section once again? Do the mods not see them being posted daily in coed?
Amen! You’re a smart guy and I know you’re talking about the blatant ISOs and Ads not the thinly veiled threADs that are allowed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
The mods just don't give a shit
Why should they? Many members here ran most of the competent ones off. When rules were enforced, people didn’t follow, complained when pointed, or learned to walk the line and just be annoying and disrespectful to volunteers who truly tried to make this board a community. Now the ones left care but they can’t be everywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
Basically they can not be openly ppsted.

The ladies can say that they are grabbing a drink or something to that "sort"
That’s a threAD. It should be in The Sandbox if not relating to a hobby topic. Clever ladies know how to be on point. Not that all the “best place to stay” ads aren’t annoying.

But that is not BLMs point. Dallas is spammed with threads from ladies giving location, phone numbers, availability, and rates. Put any two of those together and you have an ad. Not a threAD. And the ISOs are just obvious.
Guest042522 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 11:25 PM   #8
twoheadedman
Registered Member

Default What Happened

I haven't been participating recently and I gather there is no long ISO? Saves a lot of time. There must me a reason. But I don't see it. I will post one only if proper.
twoheadedman is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 11:13 AM   #9
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle ma Belle View Post
.... Many members here ran most of the competent ones off. When rules were enforced, people didn’t follow, complained when pointed, or learned to walk the line and just be annoying and disrespectful to volunteers who truly tried to make this board a community. Now the ones left care but they can’t be everywhere.

This^^^^^

Most of the legit hobbyists have either disabled their account or post very little, same with the ladies. The keyboard warriors and their co-horts, including most of the current Eccie mods are in private forums on this site. Even though it has biased moderation and a few handfuls of haters and trolls, Eccie was an opportunity board to allow legit hobbyists and providers to contact each other and get together. Nowadays, it has become what they real runners of the Dallas forums anyway, wanted, to play with themselves in their own private forums, and the public forums are virtual ghost towns in comparison.
Old 02-10-2020, 04:16 PM   #10
4PawgLovers
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 501428
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Its just ridiculous. Clearly they may need a little help from the Houston mods LOL. A chick cant even open a "recommendation" thread there without being shut down.

At some point the ladies need a area for the gents to access them and learn more about the ladies and the fun they are down for !!! Iso was cool. Its been a min, I like other ladies have been wondering when we will have a area once again.
4PawgLovers is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 04:39 PM   #11
BLM69
BANNED

OH2 has coed in verified members area only, that could also work here, they say no ISO here, but now you have daily ad's popping up instead, I'm in town what to do, what to eat, what to see, where to stay, where to poop

Almost forgot the "I'm bored ad's" those are number 1 right now lol
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 05:31 PM   #12
4PawgLovers
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 501428
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
OH2 has coed in verified members area only, that could also work here, they say no ISO here, but now you have daily ad's popping up instead, I'm in town what to do, what to eat, what to see, where to stay, where to poop

Most likely they are BORED AF if they are depending on coed to generate their cash flow LOL.

Guess Crypt doesn't come over here often.
4PawgLovers is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 10:20 PM   #13
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

If you see a violation. Hit the red triangle ads and iso's have never been allowed in coed
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 09:13 AM   #14
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE View Post
If you see a violation. Hit the red triangle ads and iso's have never been allowed in coed
LOL^^^ I guess you have not read much of the Dallas Coed threads, but you did see this one. There are numerous ads and ISO requests, a few on the first page of the forum.

While it is true that mods cannot see every post, in the Dallas forums, hitting the red triangle for obvious GL violations, history has shown it will do one of two things: 1. If it is true GL violation, then depending on who it is and who they are violating against, so is the infraction. 2. If you are hitting the red triangle and you are not a mod favorite, you get labeled as having a tin foil hat, also it is very well known that GL infractions are made up to give points or bans to these individuals as well. Last week, I had RTMed a post that was an obvious thread hijack and a personal shot at me, two infractions. As per usual, well after the time expired to edit the post, the post had a sentence put in that was on topic.

Quote:

They do have a private coed area, but instead of all verified members, only for certain members that kiss the pinky ring of the guy who really runs the Dallas forums is the rule there. Eccie Dallas is the largest game of Simon says ever and no staff member is Simon.

For years, the cool kids have always only wanted just certain individuals to be members on Eccie and shunning others by whatever means necessary to let it be known who was not welcome. Now that MANY of the legit hobbyists and providers have disabled or abandoned their accounts, the ones who were trolls in the public forums and the pimps/pimp helpers have moved into their private forums so they can play with each other.
Old 02-11-2020, 06:05 PM   #15
E5069
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 497700
My ECCIE Reviews

So where are we "saying hi at" my hello got deleted they always fucking pick on me I swear
E5069 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women