Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161026
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2014, 02:50 PM   #1
ounastyman
Registered Member

Default very newbie

I've never seen a provider and was very interested in doing so. My question is, just does a provider's screening process involve ? If you are trying to verify employer that won't work as I was able to take retirement at age 55. I don't want to give 129 to p411 since they will not return it if they are unable to "verify" me. Any help would be appreciated.
ounastyman is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 04:48 PM   #2
Mister Purple
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Research is your most important tool. Do yourself a favor and read the previous threads on this topic. Look at the profiles of ladies on here. Most will have their screening requirements. Here's another thread on newbie friendly providers:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=921491
Mister Purple is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 08:16 PM   #3
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14292
My ECCIE Reviews

I know as only for myself that I must be able to verify that you are who you say you are. Without provider reference or job I really am not sure. You may try date-check.
naughtynatale is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 02:43 PM   #4
fredtheenigma
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

I'm relatively new to this hobby after I decided to put it on my bucket list. Then I found out I was having too much fun to scratch it off.
I started off with a BP lady I knew was local and didn't ask for references. It was outcall, so I controlled the situation a little more and I saw her drive into the lot and met her at her car. I asked her if she'd like anything to drink as we got to know each other, and she made her request. It was easy for me to see that I was OK with this gal after we drank most of the bottle and had a really good "get to know each other" conversation.
The second lady, (a popular provider) asked for references and I gave her the 1st lady's name. I don't think she did much in the way of checking me out, but that visit went very well and it was my first incall at an upscale hotel.
Now, after several different providers, and only 1 bad experience, I feel pretty confident in my selection process. The bad experience was in Columbia and was only due to the service.
I asked one of the ladies what she would do to be safe when selecting a provider and she said GOOGLE, GOOGLE, GOOGLE. That's what I do and read as many reviews as I can find. If I GOOGLE a number and can't find anything, I pass, no matter how appealing the lady might be.
Now, some of the ladies I've seen say I sound like LE on the phone. Maybe that's because I'm polite and don't ask stupid questions. Be polite and don't ask questions that sound like entrapment! When I show up at the incall location, most of the ladies are comfortable because I'm an older guy and sure don't look threatening.
So, my suggestions....GOOGLE, research, read reviews, and be polite, and then be a GENTLEMAN with the lady!
fredtheenigma is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 03:11 PM   #5
CuriousMe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

You find a way to get P411 verified even if it means traveling to a P411 girl who is newbie friendly. I think she can vouch for you in order to get you P411 certified. I got on P411 first with no problems then looked for P411 girls who were newbie friendly. Once that fell into place I was good to go. I have been in South Florida for the past 2 years where they don't use eccie and p411 very much and I'm planning on moving back to S.W. Mo. in the next month or two. So I may have a little trouble starting back up again.
CuriousMe is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 01:04 PM   #6
katee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 155299
My ECCIE Reviews

I am newbie friendly. My screening is a little different. And many still don't want to give me the info. That's up to them. I assure you I do not keep any info. Discretion is of the utmost importance to me, as I know it is the hobbyist. But I pay to belong to a checking service. Knock on wood... Pun intended :-) I have not had any problems. But I'm also low volume, so it doesn't call attention to my activities. I'm rarely seen at local hotels, and when I am, I am dressed nice, but no one would ever guess what I'm there for. As far as P411, it was my understanding that a provider can send you an invitation via an email address. She has the option to give you a reference. I believe if you have an invitation and TWO references. Provide the info they ask for, that you get a limited time free membership. I feel this is the best way to go, if possible. From my experience most on P411, are true gentlemen. So I feel it's a win-win. Good luck to you.
katee is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 01:28 AM   #7
Makayla of Missouri
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 63935
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with Katee... p411 is a great Avenue. ..
Makayla of Missouri is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women