Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2012, 09:39 AM   #1
Caitie Mae
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 29906
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Gentlemen, what do you do to make yourself memorable to a lady? (Per Special Request)

I have said before that making himself memorable is the responsibility of the gentleman who visits me, especially if he will later request more of my time or my reference so that he may enjoy the time of another lady down the road. The hobbyists with whom I have shared my time tend to be on-the-ball and leave me with a multitude of memorable moments. (Thank you very much!)

In the thread which prompted this post, here, I suggested a number of ways to leave a favorable and lasting impression on a lady with a single visit. A number of ladies also mentioned what makes a hobbyist memorable, but now the question is for the fellas:

Gentlemen, what do you do to make yourself memorable to a lady?
Caitie Mae is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:21 AM   #2
texasmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I've been curious how memorable a client can be after the first visit outside of the bizarre occurrence such as having a car full of weapons.

Here's what I do for every first visit to make sure things go as smoothly as possible and hopefully be remembered:
1. Read 95% of her reviews in order to see what activities took place, this will show me what activities were an anomaly and which she enjoys
2. Check out her P411 (if she has one) to see what activities are listed and to read her profile to learn about her
3. Read her posts here to get a feel of her personality
4. Check out her website (if she has one) This is where I've always found the best information

I do this to make sure I follow her rules to make her feel as comfortable as possible about seeing someone new, even though until you meet the person nothing will calm the nerves completely. My P411 profile tells a lot about me, such as my likes/dislikes without reading like a 1000 page novel. I make sure I'm groomed and freshly showered, but never turn down a shower if offered.

My first appt is usually a 2 hour (if I have the time) to make sure we both have the chance to get to know each other a bit. I always know that the YMMV factor can raise it's head so I never assume when I walk through the door that we will end up BCD because if we don't click we both have the right to call it off.

And, I make sure I absolutely follow of her screening requirements because if I don't I know I'll never see her.

If all else fails, I leave a hat made of nutria behind the chair cushion...Cooostanza.

TM
texasmarine is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:46 AM   #3
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Crisp clean bennies. Tongue exercises and a teeny johnson that pretty much spits when a gal even looks at me.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:49 AM   #4
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I honestly try and make it the best and most enjoyable
session that she has ever had. Simply love to pleasure
a woman. Hope that when she closes the door after I
leave she says wow to herself, in a good way.

Anyway that's what I shoot for and try my best to hit it.
I think most girls would appreciate that from a guy.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:50 AM   #5
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

I leave on time
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 11:47 AM   #6
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 121

I bring the Sybian. They NEVER forget that thing and who owns it.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:09 PM   #7
shlub
on sabbatical...

It really depends on whether I want her to remember me or not...

Prior to our meeting, I'm professional and polite with all communications.

Once I arrive, the efforts I put forth to be memorable scale with my comfort, connection with the woman and likelihood of me wanting to schedule with her again.

If it is someone I click with, my playfullness comes out, I talk more and will be much more likely to share a joke, anecdote or fact that will help her remember me.

If the incall, woman and/or vibe I get make it likely that I will not come back or even lead me to end the session early, I don't engage in the flirting and banter that might help her remember me.

shlub is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:42 PM   #8
BigEddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Honestly, I don't really think about. Leading up to the first session, I'm thinking about how it will be memorable for me. I show up on time, I'm clean, I don't try to haggle prices. I have never had a problem with ladies remembering me. Most ladies are happy with having good clients who treat them well and are focused on making the session memorable so that client returns.
BigEddie is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:51 PM   #9
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The ladies just point and laugh when I undress.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 04:00 PM   #10
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

I wear my helmet during the session.

Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 04:33 PM   #11
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

I do my best to be on time, be well groomed, and always ask what a lady likes and dislikes. Above all, I treat the lady of the day with courtesy and respect, take a genuine interest in learning a bit about her, and never overstay my welcome. Being so average, that's about the only way anyone could possibly remember me.
Tony Patella is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 05:04 PM   #12
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasmarine View Post
I've been curious how memorable a client can be after the first visit outside of the bizarre occurrence such as having a car full of weapons.

TM
Just want to make it clear on this. There was a completely legitimate reason for the firearms. And that was not what made her remember.

I got there in the middle of a driving rainstorm, hopped out, and rushed inside. Upon leaving an hour later, could not find my keys. We looked everywhere and finally found them in the ignition, engine still running, car unlocked. It had been there for over an hour in a motel parking lot.

Hopefully, this was a one time use event. I do have some other memory tricks available, but not up to sharing those. lol
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 05:26 PM   #13
Lookzfun61
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
I bring the Sybian. They NEVER forget that thing and who owns it.
Where in the hell to you pick up one of those ! Its gotta be an instant party favorite !
Lookzfun61 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 05:49 PM   #14
Gentlemen Rendezvous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Research, research, research
Make the initial contact memorable, and complete with all screening info
Professional and polite in all communication,
Treat her as an individual, a person, and above all else , a special woman
Make her comfort and enjoyment top priority

Schedule in advance
Book multiple hour appointment every time

Be the best date possible
Use abundant discretion during our time
Leave her wanting to spend more time with me
Go the extra mile, with some personal touch

To sum it up, I try to have the most fun, most enjoyable experience for both, so much so, she wants to see me more
Gentlemen Rendezvous is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 08:10 PM   #15
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I've done the screening ritual about 25 times now in this tour of duty in the hobby. When it comes to the "How will they remember you" part, I always state, quite simply, "They will remember me by my {real first name -- and it's a common one} and my eccie handle." Maybe I've just been really lucky in that I only see ladies with excellent memories, but that's been enough 25 consecutive times. And if you look at the ladies that I've reviewed, I think you'll find that the vast majority of them are the types who absolutely DO check references (with a couple possible exceptions very early on when I first joined the board -- probably not coincidentally, those ladies are now gone).

As an aside, I do know of at least 3 instances over and above the 25 successful screenings referenced above in which a provider did NOT check my references (I found this out when one of my favorite folks on this board was considerate enough to send me a PM letting me know that she had never been contacted by the provider in question after I had sent her a heads up PM to be expecting a screening request). In each of those instances, I declined to see that provider, and I've actually employed a reverse screening process ever since by contacting at least one of my references to see if they ever received a reference request from the prospective new friend. If not (and assuming that none of the other references received a request either -- I just move down the list if the first reference wasn't contacted for whatever reason), I move on. Fortunately, I haven't had to move on in a while. There's that luck again, I guess.

In the end, I think the screening "success" I've had speaks far more highly of the ladies I've been privileged to visit (and their ability to keep track of matters that seem to overwhelm so many) than of me. Thanks to all of you -- you know who you are. You're successful in this community for more reasons than the obvious (but you also have the "obvious" parts in abundance).
eccienewbie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women