Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2015, 10:15 PM   #1
solar
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18
Default busted for going to an AMP?

Have you heard of clients (not providers) being busted at an AMP? Let's say in TX. I've never gone in asking for anything, wait until they do the touching. Of course, if I ask and it's a sting, yes I can see getting busted for that.

But in a well reviewed AMP/spa, with no mention of services and provider starting first, any news of people getting busted?
solar is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 10:04 AM   #2
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Before I attempt to answer your questions, I have a few of my own. Do you just have an idle curiosity about media reports and other hearsay, or are you asking whether it is a defense to a charge of prostitution that the provider was "touching" or "starting" first (your words, not mine, and I assume you mean sexual contact) ?
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 02:24 PM   #3
solar
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
Before I attempt to answer your questions, I have a few of my own. Do you just have an idle curiosity about media reports and other hearsay, or are you asking whether it is a defense to a charge of prostitution that the provider was "touching" or "starting" first (your words, not mine, and I assume you mean sexual contact) ?
Thanks for the follow up.

Actually, both. Does LE setup stings at AMPs/SPAs to bust patrons? I have really only heard of busts where the providers/owners are charged, and usually there is no mention of any patrons that were there during said bust. What if there was a bust with patrons present, what would happen to the patron?

And then the second part, if it's a sting at an AMP/SPA (does this even happen?) is it a viable defense that the provider started it and then afterwards you just left a good tip for the "massage"?
solar is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 10:37 PM   #4
Charlie Angel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I don't know about TX, but here in AL when AMPs get raided the clients often get taken in, too. I would bet the reasoning is if a place has been established as a house of prostitution by whatever means, it is presumed any clients inside at the time of the bust would be participating in p4p. Might not get you convicted, but at least in my state it can get you arrested.

Again, I don't know if it is prevalent in TX or elsewhere, but I used to live in FL and they did "sneak and peek" warrants...actually break in after hours and install cameras to gather evidence. If you were caught on film engaging, I think it would be difficult to plead innocence. Ditto trying a defense of "she touched me first, I just gave her a big tip." That would probably fly as well as the standard disclaimer of "money exchanged is for time only, anything that happens is between 2 consenting adults" LOL. I think FL finally figured out it was cheaper, quicker, and easier to shut AMPs down just by charging them with massage without license.
Charlie Angel is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 09:22 PM   #5
solar
Gaining Momentum

"sneak and peak" warrants? That is just awful. Know of any other states that do (or did) that?
solar is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 11:00 AM   #6
algrace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

That sneak&peak really sounds awful.
algrace is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women