Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > The Sandbox - Tennessee
The Sandbox - Tennessee The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40329
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 01-16-2016, 03:08 AM   #1
rebel97
Gaining Momentum

Default New Years Challenge

I want to issue out a challenge to both men and ladies for this ong weekend. I can already say that you should not worry about last place because I will proudly hold that title this time.

No one here won the "big" lotto, but why should that stop the fun.

Go out and have fun and I mean real fun. Enjoy your time with your family, go out and get drunk, and/or hook-up with your favorite lady or gentleman. Kick off the new year like it's 1999. I missed my chance, but why should my laziness effect everyone's else's fun/

It's a new year, enjoy it ladies and genntal....dudes.
rebel97 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 01:13 PM   #2
Rebelest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Says the guy with no reviews
Rebelest is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 02:26 PM   #3
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

It's a nice thought, but lack of spondulix prevents me from doing much besides cocooning at home and cooking up a storm... I'll probably gain 10 pounds minimum before I go back to work Tuesday.

If I can just hold out until payday...

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 01:33 AM   #4
rebel97
Gaining Momentum

Default Oh Well

Good luck BCG. I take it you didn't win the 1.4 billion either. oh well. Maybe next time.

Sorry Reb, I just choose not to review because I've been very lucky in my encounters that they have left me unworthy to talk about. I'm too much of a dork to be able to review it and not eloquent enough to properly justify a review. But thanks for reminding me of that....maybe my stupid mouth will get untied one day, but I wouldn't count on it...I'm pretty stupid.
rebel97 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 03:33 AM   #5
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel97 View Post
Good luck BCG. I take it you didn't win the 1.4 billion either. oh well. Maybe next time.
The story of my life: other inconsiderate bastards keep winning my Powerball jackpots. Nonetheless, I persevere.

Though as noted elsewhere around here, Snowmageddon '16 was pretty much a non-event in Memphis. My original plan involved planning to grocery shop on Sunday morning (despite predicted brutal cold) because I figured I'd need Saturday to let the roads clear. Turned out that we had so little frozen dihydrogen monoxide precipitate from the sky that I ventured out Saturday and couldn't tell there was much of a winter storm the day before.

Saturday night I had tickets to see Bill Maher at the Orpheum... Good show, and the man is as funny in person as he is on his HBO show (I've seen him live at least four times now--once in Chicago, twice in Memphis, and once in Huntsville, AL), but... he was only on stage for about 60 minutes or so... maybe 70 tops (the show was scheduled for 8 PM; Maher came onstage about 8:20-8:25 or so. When the house lights came up I dashed from my seat to my car (parked in the lot just across Beale Street from the theater), and when I got in the clock in my car (accurate to within a couple minutes or so) was reading 9:35... Next time he's here in Memphis I have to rethink whether it's really worth paying over $1/minute to see him...

But a relaxing weekend, and thanks to the snow day I got a lot of work done that I wouldn't have if my workplace hadn't closed for the day. I can't complain.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 11:05 AM   #6
SexyBritneyJ
Wizard of O's

User ID: 186982
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I went to see him last time he was here. He was amazingly hilarious. If he wasn't such a raging bag of dicks I'd have gladly given him some more of my money. He's just crossed the line too many times for my taste.
SexyBritneyJ is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women