Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70439
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60114
gman4452953
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2016, 07:43 AM   #1
hittinit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73
Default 50 shades

of Grey was on HBO over the weekend.

Was not impressed.

You could see her slowly turning the tables on the guy before the big finale.

I'd probably give it 1 star.
hittinit is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 11:47 AM   #2
lovelyevelyn
Account Disabled

User ID: 288080
My ECCIE Reviews

Saw it a while ago. They didn't do a good job
lovelyevelyn is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 04:39 PM   #3
hittinit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyevelyn View Post
Saw it a while ago. They didn't do a good job
Did you read the book?
hittinit is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 05:20 PM   #4
long_rod
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Maybe you could start your post by saying,
"Spoiler Alert!" Duh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hittinit View Post
You could see her slowly turning the tables on the guy before the big finale.
long_rod is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 06:36 PM   #5
FootLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

I thought it was dumb. Crappy job at portraying bdsm folks.
FootLong is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 06:58 PM   #6
EnticeOrchids
Ultimate Companion

User ID: 543488
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol damn that book was all kinds of crazy!! I totally got those balls because of it!! Had to do like 30 jumping jacks to get them out, plus side found out what that plastic piece was for! Hehe hadn't seen the movie since we all know how that goes, definitely a good read tho!
EnticeOrchids is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 09:56 PM   #7
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Did you read the book?

10 pages into it and had to eternally put it down, hide it so I would not be reminded of the shame of reading something so stupid. Puke.
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 10:00 PM   #8
EnticeOrchids
Ultimate Companion

User ID: 543488
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol awwww Camille!!! It was for the mainstream civilians, you know if we wrote books on the other hand.....Lmfao! Laural K. Hamilton is one of my favs!! All kinds of shit going on. Lmk if ya wanna read😈
EnticeOrchids is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 01:43 PM   #9
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

User ID: 110494
My ECCIE Reviews

I can tell you that the BDSM community despises the books and movies. It's such a poor representation of BDSM. He lightly whacks her with the flogger and she acts like it hurt. I damn near pissed myself laughing in the theater and had to leave because I couldn't stop laughing. I tried to read the books and was horrified by all the whining and fake wanna be dom crap. I did find the books useful for one thing....bonfires.
Ms. Milani is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 02:19 PM   #10
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

The movie and books, definitely not for those already aware and have partaken in bdsm culture. The acting in the movie was not great either. Have only read a few pages of the book having seen it on the shelf before the movie release and was curious.

I personally have never thought of partaking in it until I saw the book one day and read a few pages and started looking into the bdsm scene more. Watched the movie with a date for fun.

Due to the series however, it's opened the door for myself to look into aspects of bdsm (perhaps some lighter aspects before maybe doing too much) I never would of thought to look at or experience for myself. Did I enjoy the movie or book? No, not particularly. Had its moments. I do however appreciate the awareness it's brought to the scene and open my level of fantasy to more than previously thought of. Always thought it just had to do with pain or torture as opposed to other parts of bdsm I now do enjoy.
Guest070316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 06:14 PM   #11
lovelyevelyn
Account Disabled

User ID: 288080
My ECCIE Reviews

I liked the books myself... They aren't Anne Rice's spin on Cinderella erotica good, but they're decent. I read all three within a week. The movie just seemed rushed.
lovelyevelyn is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 02:39 PM   #12
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

was so dumb I had to stop watching ..
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 02:47 AM   #13
Gorgeous_Boriqua
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 304413
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
..You could see her slowly turning the tables on the guy before the big finale..
Thank you for sharing your rating.
So the servant becomes the master?
Now I'm interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by long_rod View Post
...start your post by saying, "Spoiler Alert!"
Oh, yeah, good point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FootLong View Post
I thought it was dumb. Crappy job at portraying bdsm folks.
Maybe it doesn't portray bdsm folks very well, but it is an introduction for those who would be highly freaked out by the lifestyle if it was portrayed FULL ON BALLS OUT.
Gotta crawl before you walk babe...
Quote:
Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.* View Post
Lol damn that book was all kinds of crazy!! I totally got those balls because of it!! Had to do like 30 jumping jacks to get them out, plus side found out what that plastic piece was for! Hehe hadn't seen the movie since we all know how that goes, definitely a good read tho!
Rotflmao!!
You made me crack up and right now I love you hahahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille Fox View Post
10 pages into it and had to eternally put it down, hide it so I would not be reminded of the shame of reading something so stupid. Puke.
Intriguing... I'm dying to know what your favorite books are ^.^
I drool for babes with brains and opinions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Milani View Post
I can tell you that the BDSM community despises the books and movies. It's such a poor representation of BDSM. He lightly whacks her with the flogger and she acts like it hurt. I damn near pissed myself laughing in the theater and had to leave because I couldn't stop laughing. I tried to read the books and was horrified by all the whining and fake wanna be dom crap. I did find the books useful for one thing....bonfires.
I don't see why it has to be the same as what "the real BDSM" people are doing.
They're different, and that's ok, for people who NEVER change up their routines in bed this could be off the charts and mind blowing for them.
First, I see it as a good thing, to introduce all of these people who might be suffering from super vanilla sex lives and give them some hint of how wonderful it might be to try new things.
Another thing... some people are not receptive to OVER STIMULATION.
I have intentionally avoided desensitizing myself or over stimulating and I have to say I'm pretty sure I have [AMAZING] orgasms easier than some hardcore sexual people.
I don't even need to get drunk or anything, I am overwhelmed with sensations without needing excessive excitement.
I'm a simple gal, l suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Grey View Post
The movie and books, definitely not for those already aware and have partaken in bdsm culture. The acting in the movie was not great either...

I personally have never thought of partaking in it until I saw the book one day and read a few pages and started looking into the bdsm scene more...

Due to the series however, it's opened the door for myself to look into aspects of bdsm (perhaps some lighter aspects before maybe doing too much) I never would of thought to look at or experience for myself. Did I enjoy the movie or book? No, not particularly. Had its moments. I do however appreciate the awareness it's brought to the scene and open my level of fantasy to more than previously thought of. Always thought it just had to do with pain or torture as opposed to other parts of bdsm I now do enjoy.
This is beautiful.
This makes a cheesy movie with bad acting ... all worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyevelyn View Post
I liked the books myself... They aren't Anne Rice's spin on Cinderella erotica good, but they're decent. I read all three within a week. The movie just seemed rushed.
Thanks... yeah that Anne Rice, God bless her.

And LustyBustyGina38FF ... I'm not sure which moment I became intolerant of sitting in the theatre to continue watching 50 Shades.
It was definitely the sticking the pencil eraser in her lips, one time too many times, too soon.
Probably 15 minutes worth and I was up and out .. it was definitely during the initial interview... and went to watch the Wedding Ringer.
Gorgeous_Boriqua is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women