Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2016, 11:24 AM   #1
Waterloggedhead
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6
Default What's in being verified?

So, I pay P411 $130 bucks to be verified but it seems a little crazy. First of all they can't just call my employer like you could in the good ole days...I work for a multi state, multi national company that has subcontracted as much out as possible including HR services and payroll. If anybody wants to verify my employment, they have to go through this third party and pay $30. Well, you don't think P411 is going to do that? Heck no! So, they call me and have me send more documentation then I did to get a car loan. I send it all to them but as I do I'm thinking what does all this really prove. In my opinion, it only proves I am who I say I am but doesn't prove what I'm not. I can verify where I live and that I have utilities billed to me at that location. I can verify I've got at least one job and they send me a check every two weeks. But that's it... The system doesn't verify who I'm not and that's what a provider really wants to know. They want to know if I'm a LE or criminal or history of abuse or etc. I'm thinking that's a lot of money to pay for something they really can't provide. Has anyone tried the company advertised here "Re-Verified.com" as an alternative? At least it's free for the hobbyist.
Waterloggedhead is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 03:15 PM   #2
MsMajicMouth
Account Disabled

User ID: 282142
My ECCIE Reviews

In all honesty, I don't give much credence to anything but a personal reference from a verified provider. And in SBC, I require a security question....some small detail that I may ask a potential client regarding his meeting with the ladies he used as refs. Something LE wouldn't know. This has become my way of ensuring i am giving/getting a ref for a Person, not a handle.
As for P411, I view it as a way to easily contact your recent okays for that personal ref.
I know there are other ladies who use other methods, and I don't knock them at all, just as there are many ways for y'all to verify Us.
I do realize it is difficult for a new hobbyist, particularly in this town right now. Just try to be patient, and understand we value YOUR safety as well as our own
MsMajicMouth is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 05:13 PM   #3
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

You can get the free trial of p411 for 6 months, you just need 2 providers to vouch for you, and you don't have to give personal info.

Personally, I let the free trial expire, I'm NOT gonna shell out $129 for it. It really depends on how often you hobby. If you hobby once in a blue moon, DO IT! If you're a frequent flyer, then don't. Just my $.02.

MMM is on point for SBC regarding security questions, it's the best way to go, regarding the area.
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 06:00 PM   #4
LUltra
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
You can get the free trial of p411 for 6 months, you just need 2 providers to vouch for you, and you don't have to give personal info.

Personally, I let the free trial expire, I'm NOT gonna shell out $129 for it. It really depends on how often you hobby. If you hobby once in a blue moon, DO IT! If you're a frequent flyer, then don't. Just my $.02.

MMM is on point for SBC regarding security questions, it's the best way to go, regarding the area.
bingo!

they don't have much or any of my info.. just had two girl refer me and that was that. Trial was over paid via disposable card and I'm good for a couple more months lol
LUltra is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 06:50 PM   #5
Waterloggedhead
Gaining Momentum

Default More laughs from P411

Well, I get an email stating they've received all the requested information and it will take 2-3 business days to "process" my application. But wait there's more (as said with my best TV announcer voice)! For an addition $100, they'll rush it! What the heck are they rushing? Nothing to process... Can't process my check stub from work, can't process copies of bills, can't process my ID... I haven't signed anything more than you can call my job and that isn't going to tell you anything... I really looks to me that they would provide more information that a Provider would want to know by running a standard background check and a financial report then what they're doing as a verification process now. At least with a criminal background check and a credit report, you'd get a pretty good idea if I was a trust worthy person, and that might be worth something. I think I can now write a review... Because I think I just got screwed for $130! And they even tried to up charge it!!!
Old 09-13-2016, 08:52 PM   #6
sketchpad
Out to Lunch

Encounters: 4

That's funny.

This site has made me curious. It has also made me paranoid. So far the paranoia has won out.

I don't consider any of this safe. Sure ECCIE is safer than BP simply due to having memberships and moderators but it is only a matter of time before LE gets in. Same with the verification sites like P411. All of that information can be faked. Or more likely a busted hobbyist turns over is passwords. Either way it is just a matter of time.
sketchpad is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 04:04 PM   #7
61littlejoe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterloggedhead View Post
. . . I think I can now write a review... Because I think I just got screwed for $130! And they even tried to up charge it!!!

That's the most entertaining thing I've read today!!! Thanks for the laugh.
61littlejoe is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 08:35 PM   #8
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So, I pay P411 $130 bucks to be verified but it seems a little crazy. First of all they can't just call my employer like you could in the good ole days...I work for a multi state, multi national company that has subcontracted as much out as possible including HR services and payroll. If anybody wants to verify my employment, they have to go through this third party and pay $30. Well, you don't think P411 is going to do that? Heck no! So, they call me and have me send more documentation then I did to get a car loan. I send it all to them but as I do I'm thinking what does all this really prove. In my opinion, it only proves I am who I say I am but doesn't prove what I'm not. I can verify where I live and that I have utilities billed to me at that location. I can verify I've got at least one job and they send me a check every two weeks. But that's it... The system doesn't verify who I'm not and that's what a provider really wants to know. They want to know if I'm a LE or criminal or history of abuse or etc. I'm thinking that's a lot of money to pay for something they really can't provide.
Would you like a pacifier to help calm down your damn whining?
Eccie does not run P411.
Contact the HBIC at P411. Geezus!
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 08:39 PM   #9
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Well, I get an email stating they've received all the requested information and it will take 2-3 business days to "process" my application. But wait there's more (as said with my best TV announcer voice)! For an addition $100, they'll rush it! What the heck are they rushing? Nothing to process... Can't process my check stub from work, can't process copies of bills, can't process my ID... I haven't signed anything more than you can call my job and that isn't going to tell you anything... I really looks to me that they would provide more information that a Provider would want to know by running a standard background check and a financial report then what they're doing as a verification process now. At least with a criminal background check and a credit report, you'd get a pretty good idea if I was a trust worthy person, and that might be worth something. I think I can now write a review... Because I think I just got screwed for $130! And they even tried to up charge it!!!
Take a nap
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 10:46 PM   #10
Waterloggedhead
Gaining Momentum

Default Just having a fun journey

I really wasn't whining as much as giggling about the process and some of the ridiculous procedures they used. I didn't invent the game but if I want to play, you got to follow the rules... And I'm okay with that. It makes life interesting! I enjoyed sharing because I thought some others would get a kick out of it. And I enjoyed your comment, I laughed at that too. I do have to admit, there are some really great people here. I haven't met anyone that wasn't supportive.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women