Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60150
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47650
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2012, 07:04 PM   #1
tonytiger4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default Ever DATYed til the kitty got your tongue?

I was doing an overnighter with one of my favs last night and I was really into it! So, I moved south and started working the little red corvette. She was quivering and moaning and I was on a roll! I kept at it and kept at it. I don't know how long I was there but it was quite a while. Eventually, I slowed down gently and came up for air. She says, "Wow, I thought you would've gotten tired a long time ago!" Ego stroked, I replied "Blah, Blah, Blah" Clear my throat. "Blah, Blah, Blah" Third time the same thing. I couldn't speak! My tongue and jaw were so tired all I could do was babble like a retard! LOL! After a couple seconds of concern we both busted out laughing. We both realized what had happened at the same time! It turned out to be quite amusing!

That ever happened to you?
tonytiger4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:36 PM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I can eat kitty for hours at a time. I have learned its positioning. Good positioning makes the kitty licking easier.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:42 PM   #3
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

After you master the art of breathing through your ears, you never have to come up for air. Just make sure she doesn't squeeze her legs together too much and cut off your breathing...
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 08:07 PM   #4
Chislaine
Account Disabled

User ID: 58754
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by trynagetlaid View Post
After you master the art of breathing through your ears, you never have to come up for air. Just make sure she doesn't squeeze her legs together too much and cut off your breathing...
Through your ears? Really? The first couple of times that I did this during doubles my neck was killing me the next day. It took like 1/2 dozen sessions to get used to it.
Chislaine is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 08:35 PM   #5
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

I can imagine most feel some fatigue but my men are real soldiers, they will push on until the mission is complete. If I could give them medals, I would.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 08:36 PM   #6
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

With my ATF, the only thing I have too worry about is breaking some fingers when she cums and clamps down on my fingers in her pussy.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 08:41 PM   #7
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Its all about positioning for the fucktard. Bad positioning and the neck and jaw will cramp. Good positioning and I can eat you as long as you can take it.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:43 PM   #8
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
With my ATF, the only thing I have too worry about is breaking some fingers when she cums and clamps down on my fingers in her pussy.
There is a movie like that is called Teeth gyno get's his finger bit off, few penises get lopped off great movie

and after doing doubles I must say, licking pussy is way easier than sucking dick- wanna talk about lockjaw lol.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:16 PM   #9
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Its all about positioning for the fucktard. Bad positioning and the neck and jaw will cramp. Good positioning and I can eat you as long as you can take it.
pyramider how would one get a visual aid to that perfect position?
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:07 AM   #10
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Have her goodies on the edge of the bed or table. Her legs can be manipulated as needed. There is no stress on the neck and you can go in at any angle.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:59 AM   #11
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
I can eat kitty for hours at a time. I have learned its positioning. Good positioning makes the kitty licking easier.
spoken like a true pro

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:05 AM   #12
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
spoken like a true pro

Now that's how I like to eat pussy.........mmmmmmmm
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:37 AM   #13
john353
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Elevating her hips with a pillow and pushing her legs back so you can access her sweetness without having to arch your neck...works well for me.

I agree...it's all in the positioning.

Same goes for DATO. I lay her on her tummy and use a pillow to lift her hips and she spreads her legs wide. I can now dine on her in complete comfort. Mmmmmmm......
john353 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:03 AM   #14
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

I like to dine for hours too...I've had multiple hour sessions where I've dined for a good 45 minutes to 60+ minutes...I like to DATY from behind the best, with her nice ass in my face!

As John stated too, the pillow is a great allie in sex (highly underutilized). I use it too for my favorite: downward dawg position (modified K9).
Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 06:07 PM   #15
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytiger4u View Post
I was doing an overnighter with one of my favs last night and I was really into it! So, I moved south and started working the little red corvette. She was quivering and moaning and I was on a roll! I kept at it and kept at it. I don't know how long I was there but it was quite a while. Eventually, I slowed down gently and came up for air. She says, "Wow, I thought you would've gotten tired a long time ago!" Ego stroked, I replied "Blah, Blah, Blah" Clear my throat. "Blah, Blah, Blah" Third time the same thing. I couldn't speak! My tongue and jaw were so tired all I could do was babble like a retard! LOL! After a couple seconds of concern we both busted out laughing. We both realized what had happened at the same time! It turned out to be quite amusing!

That ever happened to you?

Talk about the cat getting your tongue! LOL
alluringava is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women