Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70452
biomed160829
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35563
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2015, 02:22 PM   #1
Gottahavit55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59
Question I'm betting a thousand...another NCNS...Brooke_Fox

I’m batting a thousand on the NCNS field...same song…different verse…I ask myself “when will I learn”.

Decided to give the independents one more shot…another young lady who is not doing in-calls. So signed up a few days in advance…paid for the room and advance. The day before, I text the young lady to remind her of our session…no response. Early in the morning the day of, I again text…no reply…an hour before the session, I text again and inform the lady that if I don’t get a reply, that I will be going to plan B. Silence…so I went for plan B (the studio).

Was not anticipating settling on a studio visit…however, at least you know that it will happen, NCNS does not occur there.

In Brook's defense, I did receive an apologetic text after the fact. Telling me she had a rough day the day before. I do understand about provider family issues and the like…however, a simple a cancellation in advance would have gone a long way…and I would not be typing this post. I have a hard time accepting the “…I forgot, and I just woke up…” excuse. Just difficult to stomach…when you go to all the trouble of planning…of reserving n paying for the room…and the anticipation that comes with it…just plain sucks when nothing happens.

Won't b posting any more NCNSs for now... I’m chilling out on the indies for a while. Can u blame me? 😞
Gottahavit55 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 03:48 PM   #2
HBG Platinum
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 99729
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't blame you at all. Same thing happens to me. It literally takes 10 seconds or less to send a text. . .A text or email that I would be very appreciate to receive.
HBG Platinum is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 04:02 PM   #3
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Can't give up on the 'indies', not all are bad or NCNS. Just because there are a few rotten apples doesn't mean the whole tree is bad. May just have to do more research to make sure she is reliable. But then again there are times when something comes up that can't be helped.
I agree that it only takes seconds to send a text to cancel.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 04:09 PM   #4
Gottahavit55
Valued Poster

Thank u Ms Platinum n Ms Tammie (should have looked either of u up instead) for commenting.
Old 08-13-2015, 04:39 PM   #5
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sure there are plenty more reliable ladies as well. Some may just be UTR or not vocal.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 11:13 PM   #6
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Definitely don't lump all of us Indies together in the NC/NS category!

That's as bad of a generalization as a lady saying all men are a-holes.

Maybe try scheduling only with ladies having permanent incall locations.
milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 04:21 AM   #7
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy2002 View Post
Definitely don't lump all of us Indies together in the NC/NS category!

That's as bad of a generalization as a lady saying all men are a-holes.

Maybe try scheduling only with ladies having permanent incall locations.

+1

Why do an outcall and rent a room to see someone you've never seen before. At least on an incall all you are out is your time.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 07:35 AM   #8
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gottahavit55 View Post
I’m batting a thousand on the NCNS field...same song…different verse…I ask myself “when will I learn”.

Decided to give the independents one more shot…another young lady who is not doing in-calls. So signed up a few days in advance…paid for the room and advance. The day before, I text the young lady to remind her of our session…no response. Early in the morning the day of, I again text…no reply…an hour before the session, I text again and inform the lady that if I don’t get a reply, that I will be going to plan B. Silence…so I went for plan B (the studio).

Was not anticipating settling on a studio visit…however, at least you know that it will happen, NCNS does not occur there.

In Brook's defense, I did receive an apologetic text after the fact. Telling me she had a rough day the day before. I do understand about provider family issues and the like…however, a simple a cancellation in advance would have gone a long way…and I would not be typing this post. I have a hard time accepting the “…I forgot, and I just woke up…” excuse. Just difficult to stomach…when you go to all the trouble of planning…of reserving n paying for the room…and the anticipation that comes with it…just plain sucks when nothing happens.

Won't b posting any more NCNSs for now... I’m chilling out on the indies for a while. Can u blame me? 😞
I've only ever had one NCNS, and I agree it sux. I've never NCNS'd and only cancelled on a gent once. You are doing the right thing, by grouping all indies into the category of women who are known to NCNS or be flaky in the hobby. So, yeah, thanks Brook for losing other ladies who are independent, the chance to show we are not all alike. I imagine all other indies wanna thank you irresponsible business owners for the same kinda thing. ijs I always say, if what you are doing doesn't work, do something else that does, so the gent has got my admiration, cause that is exactly what he decided to do.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 07:43 AM   #9
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowmypop23 View Post
At least on an incall all you are out is your time.
It is not only time.

Factor in the gas, toll charges and wear and tear on your vehicle as well. It tends to always happen when you drive across town, 45+ minutes one way and in most of those cases, partly in bumper to bumper traffic. In some cases I have encountered, the provider gets a last minute contact from a regular who wants to see her, she tries to squeeze him in and when you drive to the intersection she designates and let her know, there is no response since she is in a session. If you are lucky, thirty minutes after your appointment time and you are halfway home, she contacts you back, gives you the story and apologizes.

Next step is you post your experience like the OP does and generally what happens is, the providers who tend to post more frequently come on the thread saying how they are not like that, blah blah blah. Or the opposite happens where the provider who did this, usually through her WKs, gets on this type of thread and tells a different tale of how she was mistreated and he is the bad guy. One of the reasons most of the NCNS that providers do to guys are not reported, and it happens way more than you think.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 08:02 AM   #10
milfy2002
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
I've only ever had one NCNS, and I agree it sux. I've never NCNS'd and only cancelled on a gent once. You are doing the right thing, by grouping all indies into the category of women who are known to NCNS or be flaky in the hobby. So, yeah, thanks Brook for losing other ladies who are independent, the chance to show we are not all alike. I imagine all other indies wanna thank you irresponsible business owners for the same kinda thing. ijs I always say, if what you are doing doesn't work, do something else that does, so the gent has got my admiration, cause that is exactly what he decided to do.
If this is not sarcasm I'll have to ask what the Hell kind of crack you are smoking!
Old 08-14-2015, 08:21 AM   #11
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
If this is not sarcasm I'll have to ask what the Hell kind of crack you are smoking!
Let me tell you something, sweetheart. There are some independent business owners here, who do not think or care about how their actions or lack thereof, affect the businesses of those of us who run a decent operation. I'm getting kinda sick of those "indies" who can't, don't, or won't take care of their business. Just as much as the gents can affect the amount of money going in our pockets, please know these dingalings do it just as much. I don't owe you or any other lady here a thing, but I'll be damned if I don't take one for the team when it's necessary. So back off just a little bit and think before ya slam.

Another thing....don't you EVER accuse me, sarcastically or not, of doing illegal drugs. Am I clear on that?
Old 08-14-2015, 08:25 AM   #12
milfy2002
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Let me tell you something SWEETHEART...Go get bent.

Bugger off now, she-troll...

P.S. you have earned a spot on my ignore list so don't bother flaming me, I won't be wasting my energy or time on you.
Old 08-14-2015, 09:05 AM   #13
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Let me tell you something SWEETHEART...Go get bent.

Bugger off now, she-troll...

P.S. you have earned a spot on my ignore list so don't bother flaming me, I won't be wasting my energy or time on you.
And I care why? You obviously are not one of the more responsible ladies, or ya wouldn't have gotten your panties in such a wad....ijs The responsible ladies and business owners might appreciate an end to the madness of dingalings sending our client base elsewhere. btw....your welcome. LOL
Old 08-14-2015, 02:00 PM   #14
Gottahavit55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowmypop23 View Post
+1

Why do an outcall and rent a room to see someone you've never seen before. At least on an incall all you are out is your time.
To b honest, I heard thru a post that the lady was in dire straights, n needed quick cash; but was not doing in-calls. Plus the rate was reasonable , n location we settled on was convenient. Won't do this again though...no more outcalls.
Old 08-14-2015, 02:55 PM   #15
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gottahavit55 View Post
that the lady was in dire straights, n needed quick cash...
And there's your problem.

Dude. Hit the SCs.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women