Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2024, 04:34 PM   #1
Cosyg
Premium Access

Encounters: 14
Default WFT this board is worse than K-drama

Is it just me but I can’t believe any intel on this board anymore
Cosyg is online now   Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 04:43 PM   #2
643_DP
BANNED

Encounters: 6

I’ve come to the conclusion that only a few people that I can trust, and best way to do that is see who you have similar taste to and then see those same girls and after 2-3 visits if they are similar rhen you know who is trustworthy. It also helps to find a few people to trade messages with.

Also, it’s really only one person with various accounts who is posting fake reviews of studios he isn’t even allowed to visit (and creating the drama).. I’ve heard even a few studios have banned him just over the fake reviews, multiple people have stated to those studios they are fearful of him and his potential to go postal. Even talked to a few girls he has seen, shown them the posts (and they have translated it), to the point that some are fearful of him as well.
643_DP is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 05:39 PM   #3
100PercentMaximumNoChill
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosyg View Post
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...strider&page=4

Read comment 52 by giggle. The “Intel” on the first page is majority fabricated. The studios control the board not the mongers. You shouldn’t trust a majority of the reviews.
100PercentMaximumNoChill is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 05:56 PM   #4
beeman1000
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Yeah I am done with it. It's worse than useless at this point. I will keep my account so I can check in in a couple of months to see if all this noise has died down.
beeman1000 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 06:39 PM   #5
marvel21
Premium Access

Encounters: 91

What I really want to know is what is:

"WFT" ?
marvel21 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 08:23 PM   #6
CaptainZman
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvel21 View Post
What I really want to know is what is:

"WFT" ?
Who fucked that?

Who fucking thinks?

What fucking thread?

Which fucking turd?

I vote for Which Fucking Turd.
CaptainZman is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 08:30 PM   #7
ntxguy
BANNED

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100PercentMaximumNoChill View Post
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...strider&page=4

Read comment 52 by giggle. The “Intel” on the first page is majority fabricated. The studios control the board not the mongers. You shouldn’t trust a majority of the reviews.
Speak of the devil
ntxguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 08:32 PM   #8
ntxguy
BANNED

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainZman View Post
Who fucked that?

Who fucking thinks?

What fucking thread?

Which fucking turd?

I vote for Which Fucking Turd.
Lol!!! I agree with Which Fucking Turd. If it looks like a turd and smells like a turd it is a turd.
ntxguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 10:05 PM   #9
Cosyg
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Waist of Fucking Time.
However, Which Fucking Turd got my vote on this current drama
Cosyg is online now   Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 12:52 AM   #10
Asianhobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosyg View Post
Apparently it’s better than K Drama which is why so many seems to love arguing and playing the keyboard warrior. In reality it’s just so easy to just be your own man and do your own recon and come to your own conclusion, and live with your own decision. It’s not that hard and trusting another persons take fully is just unwise anyhow
Asianhobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 01:14 AM   #11
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

The fake reviews/fake pics have been going strong for years, all the way back to the AMP days, but the price hikes have made rolling the dice no longer worth it to me. I can’t remember the last time I went to a studio (pretty sure it was to see Jolie who had real pics) but I don’t patronize them anymore. I encourage everyone similarly frustrated to move on and take your business elsewhere.
howdy_booty is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 03:43 AM   #12
TravelerX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

There are a some drama queens. And there are promoters. But I think the board is useful, particularly if there are multiple reviews. I just wish more folks would share pricing in ROS.
TravelerX is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 04:14 AM   #13
643_DP
BANNED

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelerX View Post
There are a some drama queens. And there are promoters. But I think the board is useful, particularly if there are multiple reviews. I just wish more folks would share pricing in ROS.
I’d agree, or atleast people announcing which girls are up selling. I try to atleast out in about skin or msog tax

Also, the drama is childish mostly due to the fact that 1 poster is the one who is posting completely false reviews (he isn’t allowed to a number of studios) then he claims others are posting fake reviews. The one posting the numerous and multiple fake reviews, then says he is the most truth worthy person on the board. Many people don’t are but when you claim to be fighting to clean up the board so it’s all real reviews, don’t be doing fake ones as well.
643_DP is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 07:26 AM   #14
ihump@amps
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

If the encounter title has between 9-34 words and quotes lyrics or film, ignore

If every encounter is at same Studio or AMP, ignore.

If they've been a member for 6 months and have over 1k posts, ignore.

I get more info via pm than the encounters.
Stay safe
ihump@amps is online now   Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 08:09 AM   #15
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

The drama and gaslighting on this board goes beyond just the K-studios. It slowly started many years ago and culminated to what it is now. I do not think the hobby nor this board will ever be the same as it was in the hooker heyday.

There are reasons why providers rarely, if ever, post here but one reason is, the promoters do it for them. They stand in the background and do mediocre sessions while when anyone who has the gonads stands up and gives their opinion on the lame session they had, the WKs will stand up for them so they keep doing the same shitty sessions because there are no repercussions of doing so.

Another reason ladies do not post is the fact that this site is a good ole boy site and if she does post her opinion, she gets eaten alive. Many guys are in the same boat due to the most frequent posters following them around online just to quote a post and disagree with them.

Gone are the days of having fun in the hobby and providing intel without getting your ass handed to you by the peanut gallery. Reason it will never return is there is no one on this site, especially staff members, who will take a stand and say, "that is enough", instead, they allow the bullshit, let it fester with no consequences and the frequent posters keep pushing the envelope.

Any community that has more lurkers than posting members is not much of a community is it?
Wile E Coyote is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women