Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2013, 08:32 PM   #1
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123
Default Clarification?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=706746
I asked about this in the Massage forum, but no one seems to want to answer the query there. Will someone address this here?
Doesn't seem like anyone is bitching about anything....
Just looking for a clarification.
Thank You in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaijin1969
Yeah, shouldnt the repeat reviews of provider rules be from the last credited review? I know you only insure compliance with the rules and maintain some semblance if order lol but isn't there any flexibility?

Didn't he say in the first review up front he copied it? (If my memory serves) and I took it to be kinda tongue-in-cheek at the time.... I thought the original author even blessed off on it after the fact as credit was given to the originator?

Not that I dare question the great and powerful DD! ;-)

(As I look for a corner to hide in....)

And if my memory sucks (first or second thing to go?) I will apologize in advance for opening my trap.

Ummmm, yeah that's what I thought. I figured I'd get credit for this one since I didn't for the first one that I copied (as a bit of a joke, ha ha). I'm not here to stir up trouble. I just thought I'd get credit this time. Even in my first review of her I did my own review (a weak one, mind you) after the part I copied. It's not a big deal. The reviews are here for the hobbiest's to make an informed decision on whether or not to see a provider. They're not just to get used ROS status. I feel that I did my part, regardless of the rules.
Moderators gotta moderate. That's their job.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So if I review a girl and get PA (Jan 1)... I have to wait 90 days before I can review her again and still receive PA. (April 1)
And if I review her after 89 (March 30) days, I get no PA.
Okay. That's fair.
But then I have to start the clock all over again and wait another 90 days (July 1) before I can review her for credit?
That just seems DUMB.
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:58 PM   #2
Guest092113
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

I agree. Shouldnt be nothing wrong with reviewing the same girl . Why should we be FORCED to have variety.
Guest092113 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:23 AM   #3
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Well I look at it this way. I don't mind the 90 days. Most of my reviews are the same gal.

If anyone wants to copy my reviews I wish them luck, errr and ya better take it to another area where a mod dos not know me. . ahhh then what ya going to say when mods ask ya to explain it . Hehehe what ya going to say her WK's. errrr mmmm kinda of a challenge taint it

So if you steel one of my reviews and get credit and away with it please send me a pm link. Will not turn ya in. I just and try harder ta make them even more strange
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 05:57 AM   #4
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

BB answered, but the wrong question, in the review, I don't think any hobbyist doesn't understand the 90 days, just whether 90 days matter when no credit was given initially.

Kind of funny to think of it without the 90 days rule: I picture a bunch of guys similar to the gang in One Flew Over The Cukoo's Nest, "I can't wait till Jack gets her and tells us how he fucked her yesterday."
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:18 AM   #5
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
BB answered, but the wrong question, in the review, I don't think any hobbyist doesn't understand the 90 days, just whether 90 days matter when no credit was given initially.

."
They are starting to make me think that they don't even know the answer.
I'll give 'em another day to come up with something... and then go ask on the national board if I have to.
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:23 AM   #6
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

can anyone give me a link where it talks about 90 days

errr lookin for it I found many warnings/points that they missed on me. and a few things ahhhh not help this thread
Old 04-04-2013, 09:07 AM   #7
administrator
Administrator

User ID: 16
Encounters: 3

I don't want guys reviewing the same girl over and over and over. Why? Because at some point those reviews of that girl from the same guy don't bring us (the readers) any new value.

Now I'm not going to put my foot down and tell you that you absolutely can't do it.....you can write as many as you want I suppose, but I'm not gonna hand out Premium Access for all of them....therefore I've set 90 days as the bar. You can get PA credit for your reviews of the same girl as long as they are spaced 90 days apart.

As far as the guy who wrote one within the 90 day time frame because the first one got rejected, I'd gladly issue credit for that one and my mods should too. Seems like common sense to me.

Hope this clears it up for everyone.

St. C
administrator is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:26 AM   #8
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

thank you

every 90 days I can show I'm a nut in a fruit cake
Old 04-04-2013, 09:30 AM   #9
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

Thanks St C for the clarification, , I have put in doctorsteve for the credit on his review.
brutusbluto is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:58 PM   #10
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
thank you

every 90 days I can show I'm a nut in a fruit cake
You don't have to wait 90 days to do that. We already know
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 12:59 AM   #11