Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60130
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47647
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 05-28-2022, 11:29 AM   #1
Goat Boy
BANNED

Encounters: 3
Default There is a reason hookers require a deposit. If you wanna get scammed every single time then pay it.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...sicaluv-beware

I still don't understand why guys continue to pay deposits to hookers. There is absolutely no reason.

The above thread is about Jessicaluv ripping off her 100th. customer. She probably has an Eccie account as well.

Notice how she and others try to flip it around and blame the guy and degrade him?

There is a common denominator with chicks who require deposits.

Obviously, she is theif but so are the others. The hookers who require a deposit also tend to use dated or inaccurate photos, have a shitty incall, are fat and unhealthy, and all have a monkey on their back.

Jessicaluv and all the others require a deposit because their pimp mandates it because many guys run when they arrive.

I sure as hell ran when I arrived a few months back because it would have been dangerous to stay.

Again, if you pay any chick a deposit she will scam you, put you in danger with her gold tooth pimp, aint like the pics and fake reviews and has recreational items that can put you in prison.

The really desirable ladies don't require a deposit because their reputation speaks for itself. In other words, paying a deposit means you will be scammed by someone with a terrible reputation and terrible BCD.
Goat Boy is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 03:09 PM   #2
Fizley
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

I never pay a deposit. You get the cash when you show up.

If they require a deposit I move on. There are plenty who do not require a deposit.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 05:20 PM   #3
carguy1989
Premium Access

Encounters: 91

I live in a wasteland when it comes to taking part in this hobby. To give you a feel, S.T.G. is the MOST reliable place to look here. Just for giggles I have spent the last few days of spare time texting ads. Six different sites, 32 different "ladies" responded out of 41 messages, and 100% wanted a deposit, either from one of the electronic apps OR in the form of gift card, mostly ebay. I actually think that I was dealing with dudes in other countries. One said I must be a cop if I would not pay the deposit. All but 5 led off their response by asking where I was.
carguy1989 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 05:54 PM   #4
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 90

That's why I don't associate with hookers
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 06:48 PM   #5
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Boy View Post
https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...sicaluv-beware

In other words, paying a deposit means you will be scammed by someone with a terrible reputation and terrible BCD.
You say the ladies not reputable charge deposits and scam

Yet you say……..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Boy View Post
https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...sicaluv-beware The really desirable ladies don't require a deposit because their reputation speaks for itself. In other words…...
Your a bit confused and won’t pick a side. If you don’t like deposits that’s fine. If you say that all ladies that charge deposits are scammers just say that………

What about the ladies that are reputable and proven who prefer deposits? Are they scammers too? What makes them deposit worthy? Or do you want to be honest and say you won’t pay a deposit in any scenario and all deposits are scams.

Anything 100 and less deposit wise I’ll pay without complaining. Valet Parking at outcall hotels I use cost about 50 and the other 50 she can use for gas to get their on time through traffic.

If she choose to keep it. I’m prepared for that. But she would miss out on an overnight rate. 100 versus 1500 to 2000 for a night. Just let them have it.

I will say this though. I haven’t had to pay a deposit in years. But if I had to wouldn’t be an issue if I wanted to see the lady bad enough. Not all women will fit that category though.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 07:20 PM   #6
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

If a provider uses the reasoning that does not have the initial funds to get her hotel room for the day or pay for gas/uber to get to an outcall without having to get the client to prepay a deposit (and it is true), then she should consider doing something else.

But as has been said so many times, paying a deposit is essentially giving the provider a gift for nothing. Rarely do I read where a guy who had to pay a deposit first, saw the provider and had a great time, but I have read MANY posts where the guy paid a deposit and got ghosted.
Wile E Coyote is online now   Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 10:56 PM   #7
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

I posted on ECCIE the one time I had a "problem" paying a deposit. Turns out the girl was neglectful in checking her provider phone, and eventually refunded it.

Most of the girls I see these days require one, at least on the initial meeting. I guess the typical provider favored by guys on this forum is older (maybe 40+) and using a different set of standards than the younger gals.

I don't feel uncomfortable at all sending deposits to SW in this day and age. If I see other flags indicating VICE, a crook, or an old woman masquerading as a 20 year old, then I don't book, deposit or not
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 11:17 PM   #8
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

I think most guys don't but a few dumb do and the scammer post in every city so there keep it rolling in.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 06:54 PM   #9
blueeyeswide
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Yeah deposits are almost always ripoffs in my experience as well. I've literally been downtown to their hotel outside, paid half upfront, and she's with another client and doesn't text me until an hour later wanting the other half of the deposit.

MOST chicks that require a deposit are scammers. It's just the truth. I just paid 1. to someone who had a website and a few postings from STG and other sites, and she stopped responding. I'll keep trying but it just seems like an elaborate scam attempt like a lot of hobby sites are. That's why I usually just go with AMPs, and I'm an HWP early 30s business-type in a newer British luxury car.

Same shit happened to me on this site when I was an active user, probably 2017 or so. Does anyone know why it was shutdown for 6+ months and barely accessible? This was back in 2015 or 16 but it was rendered unusable for quite a while and I went to other boards afterwards.
blueeyeswide is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 09:42 AM   #10
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

oh, i give deposits alright. OVERTIME!
B.Wayne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women