Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47566
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 01-04-2010, 09:01 PM   #1
stretchtexas
Gaining Momentum

Default mobility

love the site and it functions great when one is on a PC. however, i often find that while traveling i'm relegated to using my phone browser and that makes the site difficult to navigate. i can generally stumble my way through it but it takes longer and i have to pay close attention to my clicks.

i have no idea what would be involved to get the site to recognize a mobile device but it would be great if the mods/admins could figure out a way to make the site more mobile friendly

thanks.
stretchtexas is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:24 PM   #2
johnnybax
Ambassador

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretchtexas View Post
love the site and it functions great when one is on a PC. however, i often find that while traveling i'm relegated to using my phone browser and that makes the site difficult to navigate. i can generally stumble my way through it but it takes longer and i have to pay close attention to my clicks.

i have no idea what would be involved to get the site to recognize a mobile device but it would be great if the mods/admins could figure out a way to make the site more mobile friendly

thanks.
I second this
johnnybax is online now   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:13 AM   #3
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12
My ECCIE Reviews

I had to get onto the site from my mobile the other day. Oooof. It was tough.

I appreciate what you're saying and I will pass on the info.

Thanks so much for being here!

~Kelly TNT
Kelly TNT is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:47 AM   #4
elpocitopolloloco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

There's an app for that.

No, not really. Well, at least, not yet.

I have been thinking about this for awhile as well. What I would really like to see is just a mobile app for Verified Providers Ads and their respective Showcase. Just the essentials. I don't need coed threads or other discussions. If the providers has reviews on ECCIE, those should be highlighted in her Showcase so that I don't have to search for them. Moreover, provider phone numbers should be tagged so that a mobile phone recognizes that it can dial them versus flipping back and forth between the screens or writing the number down.

So, my dear "Good Lovin," if there is going to be any prioritization, just give the people the essential stuff first...you can call it the "Essence of ECCIE."

I like that. You can quote me on that.
elpocitopolloloco is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:53 AM   #5
guest051312
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I don't have any trouble with this site on my Blackberry. I use Bolt for a browser. Or try opera mini, it works well to.
guest051312 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:30 PM   #6
Guest062610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

I use Opera Mini on my BB and have no problems..FWIW I asked about setting up a "PDA Version" of the site and I think TBONE has that on his ever growing list of things to do.

LAP
Guest062610 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:55 PM   #7
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12
My ECCIE Reviews

It is going to happen. It's on the list for the next phase of development.

Hang in there...

~Kelly TNT
Kelly TNT is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women