Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 12-23-2013, 02:30 PM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Today is the last day to sign your life over to Obama

Unlike the military this is for real. Once you're in the system, you're in the system. Today is the last day to get signed up through Obamacare and not pay a penalty. However, due to problems today within their control the site is down but the great Obama I has allowed you an additional day if you are already trying today. So save your lives but give up your souls and sign up today.

PS, His magnificience Obama I has signed up as well....he still gets much better healthcare than you will and not cost but he did make a "symbolic" gesture. Of course he didn't give up any personal information and it was his staff that actually did it but it was done. Of course when Obama I signed the legislation he used 17 different pens and had the press in to watch. This time his staff signed him up in the dead of night with no witnesses....

Believe what you will.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 05:12 PM   #2
gnadfly
Account Disabled

The losing QB has granted himself another quarter but it will make no difference.
He's playing football and doesn't realize he is on a skating rink.

When he comes back from Hawaii he's gonna hear it from those who signed up but can't get a doctors appointment.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 05:25 PM   #3
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

E.T. Williams on Okenyacare...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 05:59 PM   #4
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Wrong tomorrow is the day...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 09:22 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yeah. Gotta protect yourself from the system! Social security, drivers licenses, passports, birth certificates, military records, tax records, police records, move over. Here comes HEALTH CARE! the fucking government will know who you are now!

JDIdiot, you are a total imbecile.

Hope they don't find you.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 01:45 AM   #6
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Wrong tomorrow is the day...
Tomorrow is the day if you have already started today. If you don't start today then TODAY is the day.
Old 12-24-2013, 02:56 AM   #7
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
When he comes back from Hawaii he's gonna hear it from those who signed up but can't get a doctors appointment.
I know someone who has a positive diagnosis and who cannot get an appointment at a well known cancer center for 6 months...... that center has been restricting "insurance" options for several years now, but this is not a "provider" issue ....

..... the ACA doesn't MANDATE CARE .... ONLY TREATMENT COVERAGE.

The other day at a pharmacy I was picking up some meds for a friend and there was a couple with a child who came up to get their prescription, and when they were told how much they had to pay (using a pharmacy plan with a card) the man said "we signed up" and they were told by the "assistant" that they weren't covered ... and the man said "when we signed up we thought we were covered then."

When situations like these "hit the fan" so is the shit!

All those in favor of ACA got a warning:

Pass the law and find out how it works later.

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 04:56 AM   #8
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Yeah. Gotta protect yourself from the system! Social security, drivers licenses, passports, birth certificates, military records, tax records, police records, move over. Here comes HEALTH CARE! the fucking government will know who you are now!

JDIdiot, you are a total imbecile.

Hope they don't find you.
None of which -- because it's deemed too inconvenient, intrusive and prejudicial by lib-retards -- can be required for the purpose of identifying a voter, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Your lot is a bunch of disgusting, lib-retarded hypocrites, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 06:26 AM   #9
LexusLover
Valued Poster

The handwriting on the wall ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_217829.html

The handwriting:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...-for-clunkers/

"Almost anything would have been better stimulus than ‘Cash for Clunkers’"

Results: Lose the paid vehicle and get in debt.

And now here we are AGAIN:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-05TLiiLU

Pelosi: "We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It"
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 06:41 AM   #10
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Tomorrow is the day if you have already started today. If you don't start today then TODAY is the day.

You are finally right today is the day..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 06:44 AM   #11
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

What's appalling (among other things) is the liberal attempt to corrupt the American spirit by the issuance of " subsidies"
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 08:36 AM   #12
FU_CC
BANNED

HAVE ANYONE GONE TO THE 24hrs ER POPPING UP ALONG MY SIDE OF TOWN?
FU_CC is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 10:23 AM   #13
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You are finally right today is the day..
and you are still wrong, Yesterday was the day unless you were foolishly waiting overnight to sign away your soul. By the way, have you signed up like your master?
Old 12-24-2013, 10:24 AM   #14
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

The Canadians tried to warn us...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 11:25 AM   #15
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
None of which -- because it's deemed too inconvenient, intrusive and prejudicial by lib-retards -- can be required for the purpose of identifying a voter, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Your lot is a bunch of disgusting, lib-retarded hypocrites, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
WOW! You have completely ignored the point and launched into another of your IBS attacks.

The point was that JDIdiot was "lamenting" that by signing up for Obamacare, Americans turn their lives over to President Obama... and forfeit their lives to the system.

My point was that the moment you're born and a birth record is created, you're part of the system, as well as every time you do virtually anything in this society and that signing up for health care through an exchange is far less revealing than, say, your college application (oops, sorry, IB), er, your latest auto loan (oops, sorry, IB), er, your honorable discharge papers (ooops, sorry, IB) er, your police record (oops, sorry IB), er, your voter record (ooops, sorry, IB). Guess you're in the clear, tranny fucker. You've forfeited all of your privileges in this country through your despicable selfish behavior. No wonder you don't understand.

Fact is, you're IN the system from birth or immigration. JDIdiot is completely nuts. Yeah, health insurance is the end of the world as we know it.

Your point was, to paraphrase, BLAAAAAHHHHHAAAHHAAHABBBHLLAAA HHAALBBHHALLAAHAAHAHAAGRRRGRRZ HZHZHZHZHZGHGHGHGGGURGLEGURGLE , cum-gobbling, golem, racist, hypocrite, fucktard, BLAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

In other words, you have no point. You've got NOTHING! You're just frothing at the mouth again. Your post had nothing to do with the debate. But it didn't stop you from smearing shit all over the thread, for a change.

GET THE FUCK OVER YOURSELF, Corpy. And get your Mama to wipe your little bottom for you.

It's really gotta suck to be you at Christmastime. So full of anger, hatred and frustration.

Maybe I'll cut you some slack until you feel better about yourself.

NAAAAHHHH! Fuck you! I don't know who here would piss on you if you were on fire. That's how rotten people believe you to be.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women