Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2010, 10:28 PM   #1
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76
Default THE GRAPE SEED OIL THREAD

WELCOME TO THE GSO2 FAQ!

This thread will serve as a central resource for Grape Seed Oil information, discussions, and FAQ.

Please bear with me as I distill information from a number of sources and previous threads to keep up with the demand and relocate everything in a central area. This should save time in the end as curiosity seems to be increasing on this magical elixir and its uses in hobby application.

What follows will be a series of posts that breaks down the information into more manageable chunks making it easier to locate the answer for your specific questions or concerns. Please read the first two intro posts before commenting or asking questions.

--Anon
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:31 PM   #2
ANONONE
BANNED

Default WHAT IS GRAPE SEED OIL?

WHAT IS GRAPE SEED OIL?

Grape seed oil is pressed from the seeds of various varieties of Vitis vinifera grapes. It was first discovered as a by-product of winemaking. Initially it was used as cooking oil because of its high smoke point (420 °F) and nutritional benefits. In addition to its high smoking point, grape seed oil has other positive attributes in relation to cooking. It has a clean, light taste. Because of its 'neutral or mild, nutty' taste, grape seed oil is often used as an ingredient in salad dressings or as a base for infusing or flavoring with garlic, rosemary, or other herbs or spices.

It is VERY good for your skin, but it is also very good for your internal health as it is high in Omega-3, Vitamin E, and linoleic acid. Grape seed oil is rich in several antioxidants, including polyphenols and proanthocyanidins, which have many health benefits. In particular it is rich in resveratrol which combats infections from bacteria and fungi. Not only is it good for softening your skin, it has shown to reduce yeast infections in many women.

Most grape seed oil is produced in Italy, with other producing nations including France, Spain, and Argentina. It is very easy to find in most grocery stores in the cooking oil aisle. In fact, it is usually cheaper than olive oil and vegetable oil, yet it seems to be more useful.
Old 01-18-2010, 10:41 PM   #3
ANONONE
BANNED

Default WHAT IS GSO2?

G=grape
S=seed
O=oil
O=orgasm

The Grape Seed Oil Orgasm is actually not very complicated. If you have ever given a woman a massage, even a mediocre one, you can be taught to give a GSO2.

It begins with a relaxing full body massage that gradually drifts into a focus on the center core of her body and leads to the final digital stimulation of the G-spot, clitoris, and uretha sponge. It can be combined with cunnilingus. The combination of the techniques used and the properties of the oil seem to work in tandem giving most women a very deep, intense, full-body orgasm. With great frequency this coincides with female ejaculation, even in women that previously seemed incapable of such an orgasm in the past.

As a nutraceutical, grape seed oil has been shown to enhance arousal in men and women as a natural lubricant because of the impact it has on the limbic system and the stimulation or nerves and circulation. From a tantric standpoint, it releases flow in your chakras, thus increasing sexual energy.

Because it works as both a lubricant and stimulator it makes it much easier for a man to stimulate several erogenous zones at once creating intense spasms which in turn cause expulsion of noticeable amounts of clear fluid from the paraurethral ducts through and around the urethra during or before orgasm. This fluid is most akin to sucrose and has a very sweet taste in most healthy women. It is not urine. This is a common misnomer as to just prior to the orgasm, many women experience a similar sensation to the urge to urinate. In some women this may present an obstacle in their sexual arousal over the fear that they may be urinating and not climaxing. It is therefore extremely important that their lover be patient and accommodating to helping them become relaxed and focused on their enjoyment. This may require some reassurance. That as why the GSO2 works best when incorporated into a full body massage or long foreplay session.

There are many techniques that can be used, but the simplest approach is simple digital stimulation of the upper, shallow portion of the vulva that covers the G-spot. This video may be very helpful to you, if you are not experienced in this technique:

The vagina consists of dozens of pleasure spots that you may have yet to discover - but the most common are the G-spot and the clitoris.

If you want her to have a squirting orgasm, you need to know exactly what the clitoris looks like and where the G-spot is located. The clitoris is that small nub located at the opening of her vagina. On the other hand, the G-spot is a bit more complicated to locate. It is actually a bean-shaped tissue which feels rougher than the rest of the vaginal wall.

If her G-spot is something you that want to stimulate, you should insert your finger about one to three inches up her vaginal wall. Once you feel that rough, ridged tissue, make a crooked motion with your finger pointing towards her belly. Now, when you combine clitoral and G-spot stimulation, that is a surefire way of sending her into a squirting orgasm.

It should be noted that if you play with Grape Seed Oil, you should ALWAYS use a POLYURETHANE condom for CFS:

Organic oils have been know to corrupt latex and should be avoided. In fact, recent studies suggest POLY CONDOMS are actually safer than latex condoms due to the higher breakage threshholds and smaller pores, mesured in microns.

Now that you have read the basic introduction, please feel free to post questions and comments below. I will check this thread from time to time and this will be much easier than responding to multiple PMs.

--Anon
Old 01-23-2010, 09:14 PM   #4
turbo-dog
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

This is some good info, thanks!
turbo-dog is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 12:33 PM   #5
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

Although we have tried, and it has been a part of many playdates, I have never been able to squirt. I beleive it's due to the fact I tense up too much before I orgasm. My rabbit tends to make a lot of girls squirt, even the ones who claim they never have!
Hubby and I will try to grape oil...if I like it, I'll even introduce it to some of my dates. Thank you for the info!
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 04:27 PM   #6
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

WHAT DOES A GRAPE SEED OIL ORGASM LOOK LIKE?

Ummm....I'm pretty sure ya don't have to use grape seed oil in order to have an orgasm in this manner....'-). But it could be that I am just in tune with my body more so than others....hmmmm

However, the actual product sounds intriguing and if it does everything it claims to, then it would be a great product to have! Thinking of getting a bottle just to see if it does what it adverstises in other aspects as well. Thanks for the heads up on this product!
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 06:00 AM   #7
Cece Sinclaire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 8199
My ECCIE Reviews

I understand your love of GSO Anon, hehe...however I could not see myself using this with any dates. Oil is oil and I am sure it is 'not' a quick and easy clean up.
Cece Sinclaire is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:53 AM   #8
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cece Sinclaire View Post
I understand your love of GSO Anon, hehe...however I could not see myself using this with any dates. Oil is oil and I am sure it is 'not' a quick and easy clean up.
You may already be using it, Cece. It has astringent properties during application and then it also acts to moisturize and quickly absorbs into the skin. It is a major ingedient in a large variety of skin care, health and beauty, and cosmetic products. It is desirable because it has these properties and is still lighter in texture and neutral in taste and smell.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:55 AM   #9
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

The lotion I use for my massage clients has grape seed oil IN it and it is VERY good lotion!
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 09:21 PM   #10
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums View Post
Although we have tried, and it has been a part of many playdates, I have never been able to squirt. I beleive it's due to the fact I tense up too much before I orgasm. My rabbit tends to make a lot of girls squirt, even the ones who claim they never have!
Hubby and I will try to grape oil...if I like it, I'll even introduce it to some of my dates. Thank you for the info!
Well if you find yourself up in Ohio when we aren't buried in snow drop me a line and i will be glad to do a demo for you!
Old 02-26-2010, 10:33 AM   #11
kaitlin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15240
My ECCIE Reviews

Anon, how does it compare with almond oil and other types? I'm a geek, so I'm always looking for studies, etc.
kaitlin is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:20 PM   #12
ANONONE
BANNED

I have tried both. I feel that grape seed oil is a bit lighter, tastes better, and his a more neutral scent. I am also not sure about playing with the almond oil inside the kitty. Ladies should probably speak to their gynecologist just to be certain. the ladies that i have been with that have allowed me to use it have reported no problems and one lady who tends to be prone to yeast infections has confirmed that she had no problems and has come to believe it may help her condition and uses it even when not playing.

With that said, I think both oils are good for you and your skin. I know a number of my ladies have picked up their own supply, especially those that tan, because they like what it does for their skin.

It may come down to preference and what feels good to you and your lover. Here is a guide for you that compares many of the massage oils:

WHICH MASSAGE OIL IS BEST?

Old 03-12-2010, 05:08 PM   #13
The Paladin
BANNED

There are some side effects for grape seed oil. One should always be careful when taking too much of any supplement. Just FYI.
Quote:
Side effects of using grape seed oil to prepare food are hard to quantify. The oil is a rich source of omega-6 fatty acids, which are polyunsaturated fatty acids. A diet high in polyunsaturated fatty acids has been linked to a decrease in the production of DHA, an important nutrient for brain cell development. Polyunsaturated oils can also lower "good" HDL cholesterol as well as the "bad" LDL cholesterol.
and if you are taking any prescription meds, check with you doctor.
Quote:
Grape seed extract may interfere with prescription and over-the-counter medication, but possible interactions haven't been studied. The antioxidants in grape seeds may boost the active ingredients in prescription blood thinning medication, and slow down blood clotting, so use under a doctor's supervision.
As far as inducing the female orgasm, there is absolutely no evidence of that. I did not know that eccie allowed hobbyists to post blatant classified ads. This is NOT Craigs List.
The Paladin is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 07:59 PM   #14
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

How do they milk the grape seeds? Do they have indentured labor making grape seed oil in sweatshops? How is it different than snake oil?

I prefer my grape goodies fermented.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 08:10 PM   #15
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
How do they milk the grape seeds?
They hire people with really small hands.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote