Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160672
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2018, 01:30 AM   #1
Guest080118
Account Disabled

User ID: 360790
My ECCIE Reviews
Default My dick is huge and send pics of money u don't care about

Wonder how things might change on here if the guys had to post full body shots, headshots with a smile (teeth, bad bonding or worse) and dick pics every time they posted? I am torn between being amused and offended by the outright rude and tasteless comments often posted about me because it is ALWAYS the guys I won't see or the guy who thinks his dick is 'average' and I kindly agree then regret it when he writes his untruths. Oh, wait...men don't exaggerate when it comes to sex.
How about the no review written by the guy with the ankle monitor? When I wouldn't move in the next day? And the guy with bad breath who wants to kiss and kiss and kiss???? Or the really nice guy I had to ask to leave because his B.O. hit me like green fog when I came out of the restroom? And then lied to in order to avoid the reschedule because it was just that bad?
Apparently putting down the women on here makes up for who you're not to your wife or your boss or yourself. Amazing the things that have been said by the most unattractive and pitifully petered.
When your sword isn't the slayer you want it to be, grab a pen and put down a provider.
I've been threatened for not seeing someone. I've been told I'd be raped. I've been told to get out of town. I've been told the rudest things and have had unnecessarily derogatory comments made about me. The funniest part is that I know what YOU look like and what the shortcomings are that you'll never hear about from us.
Because you know, your dick is huge, you're super hot and great in bed.

The beauty of how ugly you choose to be will always be me. Slap some lube on that thought and get to beatin on the keyboard if u want. But don't forget that it won't improve your appearance any more than it will make you important.
Guest080118 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 03:21 AM   #2
rmrstyle23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Hmmm mmmmmmboy.. Okay
rmrstyle23 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 05:52 AM   #3
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

"he funniest part is that I know what YOU look like and what the shortcomings are that you'll never hear about from us."

Who is "us"?
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 05:53 AM   #4
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

OP I'm gonna ask you a very important question.....who did you vote for the last presidential election? If you voted for Trump I really don't want to hear any complaining whatsoever.... as you knew who he was and the type of people who supported him were. All of them love harassing women and have a low regard for them whether RW or Hobby....However, If you didn't vote for the Harraser-in-Chief you have my full support...and I will go to war with you and stand by your side on this political principle. ;-)

Now how did you vote?
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 06:06 AM   #5
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

User ID: 347380
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh no... This has "fail" written all over it. So OP, It doesn't matter how big their sword is. It's YOUR job to make them feel like it's the best thing on the planet. Coming on here and complaining about clients, isn't going to help your business. If the clients breath was bad kindly let him know to use the mouthwash. The BO client, that's what showers are for. LOL. We as providers will be put down anywhere because of the stigma associated with this profession. Good luck with this rant, would've been best to voice this in the women's section.
Alyssa71 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 06:07 AM   #6
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

The OP doesn't sound all that Inviting, Witty & Fun!!
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 06:29 AM   #7
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa71 View Post
Oh no... This has "fail" written all over it. So OP, It doesn't matter how big their sword is. It's YOUR job to make them feel like it's the best thing on the planet. Coming on here and complaining about clients, isn't going to help your business. If the clients breath was bad kindly let him know to use the mouthwash. The BO client, that's what showers are for. LOL. We as providers will be put down anywhere because of the stigma associated with this profession. Good luck with this rant, would've been best to voice this in the women's section.

You have a very pretty smile...I really appreciate that. I have thing for pearly whites, pretty lips, and beautiful smiles.

Carry on
Old 02-20-2018, 06:40 AM   #8
tbone2u
Account Disabled

sc.....what does her political beliefs have to do with the hobby?
Why must you make everything political?
Old 02-20-2018, 06:50 AM   #9
Nanker Phelge
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyMauserati View Post
Apparently putting down the women on here makes up for who you're not to your wife or your boss or yourself. Amazing the things that have been said by the most unattractive and pitifully petered.
When your sword isn't the slayer you want it to be, grab a pen and put down a provider.
. . .
The beauty of how ugly you choose to be will always be me. Slap some lube on that thought and get to beatin on the keyboard if u want. But don't forget that it won't improve your appearance any more than it will make you important.
Sure, it's a rant. Who doesn't rant from time-to-time? Unlike most on here, it's a well-written rant.
Nanker Phelge is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 06:54 AM   #10
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
sc.....what does her political beliefs have to do with the hobby?
Why must you make everything political?

First I don't make everything political....2ndly it's very important for me to know if she's mad at guys for body shaming her or talking bad about her but she voted for a guy that has done this to women his entire life. If she supported or voted for him then she can't have it both ways...you cant get mad at tricks for their verbal abuse but accepted it against other women by supporting Trump.

If she doesn't support Trump then no worries. I agree with her.
Old 02-20-2018, 07:57 AM   #11
tbone2u
Account Disabled

That's the most stupid thing you have written in a long time sc
Old 02-20-2018, 07:59 AM   #12
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
You have a very pretty smile...I really appreciate that. I have thing for pearly whites, pretty lips, and beautiful smiles.

Carry on
Ty
Old 02-20-2018, 08:12 AM   #13
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanker Phelge View Post
Sure, it's a rant. Who doesn't rant from time-to-time? Unlike most on here, it's a well-written rant.
MMM. Ok mandle. I'll bite. I disagree. It's not as well-written as it could be.

Original post:
Wonder how things might change on here if the guys had to post full body shots, headshots with a smile (teeth, bad bonding or worse) and dick pics every time they posted? I am torn between being amused and offended by the outright rude and tasteless comments often posted about me because it is ALWAYS the guys I won't see or the guy who thinks his dick is 'average' and I kindly agree then regret it when he writes his untruths. Oh, wait...men don't exaggerate when it comes to sex.
How about the no review written by the guy with the ankle monitor? When I wouldn't move in the next day? And the guy with bad breath who wants to kiss and kiss and kiss???? Or the really nice guy I had to ask to leave because of his B.O. hit me like green fog when I came out of the restroom? And then lied in order to avoid the reschedule because it was just that bad?
When your sword isn't the slayer, you want it to be, grab a pen and put down a provider. Not much a pen, but a keyboard.
I've been threatened for not seeing someone. I've been told I'd be raped. I've been told to get out of town. I've been told the rudest things and have had unnecessarily derogatory comments made about me. The funniest part is that I know what YOU look like and what your shortcomings are and that you'll never hear from the providers that choose not to see you.
Because you know, your dick is huge; you're super hot and great in bed.

The beauty of how ugly you choose to be will always stun me. Slap some lube on that thought and get to beating on the keyboard if you want. But don't forget that it won't improve your appearance any more than it will make you important.

End of post. Grammar police lives matter.

FTFY
Old 02-20-2018, 08:12 AM   #14
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

op validates my "no white girl" policy

(so few exceptions)

edit: oh yeah, hooker board gold this is.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 08:18 AM   #15
cabletex7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyMauserati View Post
. . . and pitifully petered.
That alone was worth the rant.

"You, suh, are pitifully petered. I will see you at dawn. Pistols. Ten paces.
Good day, suh!"
cabletex7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women