Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160699
Yssup Rider60027
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35439
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2011, 09:52 PM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Did I Miss Something?

I thought only the Republicans had rich friends and were unfair towards the media.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ng-guests.html

I'm sure Longer or Catnip will be able to explain this. I'll bet it's just Biden supporting people coming out of the closet, and it was this rich guy's house so Biden could chew him out for making a fortune and not sharing it with the less so inclined.

And besides, Bush was worse.

Ah yes, I understand now. Whew, that was close! For a moment I almost thought the Democrats were as bad as the Republicans.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 06:29 AM   #2
john_galt
Valued Poster

If the reporter had the balls (and the video) he could charge them with kidnapping in most states.
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 06:49 AM   #3
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Explanation

Closet? Define closet. That looks like a storage room.

The guy had a chair and lots of stuff to look at and amuse himself.

I have had to hide in the basement and/or closets or go out of the bedroom window a few times so I don't see the big deal.
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 09:08 AM   #4
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Shame on YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The reporter has now blown up the story and says he was never held captive he was merely asked to stay in a storage room until the speeches were over. Very common practice he says in political dealings.

Buncha right wing rabblerousers and falseteers! Shame on you.
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 09:37 AM   #5
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

help me...I'm being held captive.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:03 AM   #6
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

MsElena! I'll save you!

Catnip. Oh, ok. Poor people have closets, rich people have "storage areas."

Oh, I'm not defending Republicans, I'm sure they hide their "undesirables" from their rich friends too. My point is that if you think either party is on the side of the "regular guy" you are living in a fantasyland.

MsElena, I'm on my way! And when I untie you, you can tie me up! ;-)
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 03:56 PM   #7
john_galt
Valued Poster

Anytime you are restrained unlawfully (not allowed to leave an area) it is kidnapping. Don't take my word for it check out the background of the reporter. No wonder he does not want to jeopardize his position. In fact, he probably gets a leg up to make up for this. Do the research; this isn't the first time that Biden's people have done this.
Old 03-29-2011, 09:17 AM   #8
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

First of all...this isn't some right wing conspiracy. The reporter works for the Orlando Sentinel, which endorsed Obama.

Now that we have that out of the way....remember Obama's 'bitter clinger' comments, which were recorded. They were recorded at a fundraiser. You see, in order to get people to open their wallets, politicians have to open their mouths a little.

I am not at all surprised that politicians of all political stripes now prevent the press from covering these events, with the exception of photo ops and canned speeches. I'm sure it is very common for the press to be 'kept away', until their services are needed, in this world of incredibly small recording devices.

If this were the president, there would be a large group of press sequestered...probably in some sort of 'green room' setting, with some nice finger foods and some punch.

The take away that I get away from this story - Biden is so uninteresting to the press, that he apparently only gets uno reporter to go to his event? The guy felt lonely in the room...because none of the other local papers or news stations even bothered to send anyone? No camera crew for the 3 second shot on the local news...nothing. This is what made a practice that is probably very common seem so strange and bizarre....even newsworthy. Not a right wing conspiracy, just one of the funny wrinkles in the public image that is Biden.
lacrew_2000 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 04:32 PM   #9
john_galt
Valued Poster

Biden had more than one reporter but they forced the press to form a pool and send in only one reporter. You see how smart Biden is, he can't distract a reporter with a celebrity or a hooker so he locks them in a closet.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women