Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > The Sandbox - North and East Texas
The Sandbox - North and East Texas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60042
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37094
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2017, 01:08 PM   #1
kateater
Premium Access

Encounters: 67
Default Front or Back of the line

How many guys walk into providers room and check to see dry wash clothes stacked versus wet wash clothes piled up by the sink in effort to calculate your position in line that day?
kateater is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 06:16 PM   #2
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I don't necessarily try to access my # in line as I make a concerted effort to be her first that day through an early AM appointment. If that isn't possible, I try to be her first upon her arrival to Tyler. So I am really only checking to see if I was successful in being her first that particular day.

With that being said, we dont own them. We don't have a ring on their finger. We aren't giving them enough in one hour for them to financial support themselves. So it doesn't change my feeling on the session if I am not the first. The only exception to that is when I feel like I might have been #100 that day. High volume is a big turnoff. Early in my hobby life, a spent some time with a popular spinner. I was fairly new and horny. Later reflection led me to believe that while I was waiting in the incall parking lot that she had one in her room and probably one waiting in the hallway. Never called on her again and I get a dirty feeling every time I see her post in Tyler.
EastTexasGrown is online now   Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 05:46 AM   #3
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

I was told once the only way to know for sure you're her first of the day is to make an appointment at 12:01 am.
jwood is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 05:50 AM   #4
Benfold65
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Lol. True.
Benfold65 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 09:51 AM   #5
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

If this is a problem for a hobbyist might want to take up golf.
Nicky Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 12:38 PM   #6
Benfold65
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I don't care as long as she is treating my like a king when I'm with her. It also has a lot do as to where you see the girl. That is why I stay away from the south side of Longview. The atmosphere is just so much better on the north side.
Benfold65 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 07:44 AM   #7
drinkindreamin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I try not to think about my position in her line up. Its just the nature of the business. I try to see ladies that are not high volume but do you really know as they all advertise low volume. No chick wants to the reputation of "I fuck everybody" to be a known fact. What I don't like is when a chick jerks me around about the appointment by running late because she scheduled too many appointment too close together. Then when I'm getting down tells me she just got through with somebody else. No matter how tall and fine she is.. that is like kryptonite to superman. It takes the lead out of my pencil. I don't like chicks moving the appointment to accommodate somebody else. My damn time is just as important as another. I'm a greedy fucker. 3rd and lastly if your going to line men up one behind the other please just wash it first. In my mind I feel certain they just wipe it off a lil bit.

I'm sorta like the hell raising truck driver that stopped at a café for a bowl of soup. He was raisin hell about the soup being bad. Then left the café and went over to a whore house across the street.. Lady from the café came over and said you were raisin hell about my soup,then you come over to this whore house and bury your face up in a pussy. He said yeah lady and if I find a noodle in this sumbitch I aint paying for this sumbitch either!!!
drinkindreamin is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 08:34 AM   #8
bule84
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I like being last, quite a turn on for me. But u never really know
bule84 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 08:52 AM   #9
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I've been 1st in the middle & last just as long as i had a great time that's the bottom line. I'm in MtPleasant this morning going to see a Honey this afternoon who's the lucky One only enquiring minds need to know.
Nicky Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 09:30 AM   #10
~Ynot~
Always on the hunt

Encounters: 32

As long as shes at 100% it's all good. I don't see
High volume ladies any ways as they are generally not my thing.
~Ynot~ is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 01:20 PM   #11
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil nicky View Post
I've been 1st in the middle & last just as long as i had a great time that's the bottom line. I'm in MtPleasant this morning going to see a Honey this afternoon who's the lucky One only enquiring minds need to know.
Review her please.
jwood is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 04:21 AM   #12
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 373

LOL we just never know for sure but that is the price we pay to play.
Just to add two ladies I seen recently one had a sore pussy from seeing a large dick that really pounded her out. She kept saying how much it hurt but dont stop it is ok, yea that makes you feel good.
The other had really sore nipples from being pinched and pulled.
This just ads to my knowledge that the ladies say they really do it because they enjoy it but we know they do it to ad to the funds they need and want.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 05:49 AM   #13
44formore
Premium Access

Encounters: 95

You're rarely the first to drive a rental....
44formore is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women