Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160713
Yssup Rider60059
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47629
pyramider46370
bambino40346
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35459
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2017, 11:53 PM   #1
NikkiLuv92
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 397581
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Bad review from bigsteel

If any one has questions about this feel free to pm me . I'd be more than happy to explain why he wrote it and his reasoning .thank you
NikkiLuv92 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 09:35 AM   #2
bigguyt
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Why must we pm you for an explanation, just post your side and move on.
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 09:44 AM   #3
Atomic Hamster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

Idk, I kinda like the more discrete approach here where it's not turning into a public slap fight.

The nebby part of me really wants to know tho
Atomic Hamster is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 12:48 PM   #4
NikkiLuv92
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Don't prefer

Sorry I just don't prefer to publicly bash anyone especially because I gave him another opportunity I don't like to disappoint anybody.
Old 07-03-2017, 05:55 AM   #5
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiLuv92 View Post
Sorry I just don't prefer to publicly bash anyone especially because I gave him another opportunity I don't like to disappoint anybody.
Bullshit....the real reason is you dont want to give him the chance to rebut your excuses. You think because we pay for blowjobs we are fucking idiots? Give me a break.
sjomonty is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 10:04 AM   #6
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Nikki- you don't have to bash him, just state your side. Nobody is going to PM you to find out that there is a reason things got fucked up. Things get fucked up, but if you want people to know you are a provider worth seeing, you need to post in public and simply own your part, or point out what happened. He claims you dragged your ass over his way with shitty communication. If that's true, then own it. If you were out of gas, own it. If you were visiting someone along the way, own it, but don't come here and suggest that you have a private reason, and that it's going to piss off the OP. He's a big boy and I'm sure will correct any portion that he feels is inaccurate. But all that said, if you are looking for sympathetic ears, they are likely not here. We can all empathize with gas, and traffic etc,. but it had better be a much better real reason than that. My 2 cents.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 11:45 AM   #7
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Nikki- you don't have to bash him, just state your side. Nobody is going to PM you to find out that there is a reason things got fucked up. Things get fucked up, but if you want people to know you are a provider worth seeing, you need to post in public and simply own your part, or point out what happened. He claims you dragged your ass over his way with shitty communication. If that's true, then own it. If you were out of gas, own it. If you were visiting someone along the way, own it, but don't come here and suggest that you have a private reason, and that it's going to piss off the OP. He's a big boy and I'm sure will correct any portion that he feels is inaccurate. But all that said, if you are looking for sympathetic ears, they are likely not here. We can all empathize with gas, and traffic etc,. but it had better be a much better real reason than that. My 2 cents.
Totally agree here. Will only post in PM cause I dont bash anyone feels like a bullshit story.
Old 07-03-2017, 01:14 PM   #8
NikkiLuv92
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ya win some ya lose some. I am not going to let something this silly discourage me, I'll just step my game up . I do have all screenshots of messages from the interaction with the person.I really feel like people are taking this to seriously , first of all look at the price he was asking , clearly I was not seeing him in the first place the girl I was with was going to see him. And if everyone would like to know ...What happened was I had some girl with me that day he wanted to see her only wanted to pay $40 so I told him I wasn't seeing him but she possibly would so I took too long to ask her and then told him I wasn't home that I would tell him when I was home so he drove to Highland Park when I told him I wasn't home and then flipped out saying I lied and wasn't honest because he waited and then said it was too late then messaged me the next day I told him yes and he said that it was too late again and then I messaged him and said I really don't like to disappoint anyone I really didn't want bad review over another girl that didn't even work out n I would see him free of charge n he went n wrote that...I would never disappoint any of my clients . That's why I didn't continue to work with that girl because I didn't want to ruin my good reputation I try my best to satisfy and make everyone happy. I'm honestly a sweet girl that truly does care about satisfaction but I guess I can't make everyone happy. But I will do my best and that is all I can do. But I will guarantee that you come & see me , you will disagree with the opinions on the review
Old 07-03-2017, 01:21 PM   #9
Bigsteel3
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Everything i said was 100% accurate. I have no reason to lie and nothing to gain. She did offer to see me for free and i declined. So draw ur own conclusions. Im done commenting and couldn't care less what is said from here on out. I just like to give guys honest info. Not bullshit fluff reviews like TOS.
Bigsteel3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 01:32 PM   #10
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

Proper communication and consideration during appointment scheduling is very important. I can't stress that enough. He didn't even see you, but the poor communication and "stringing him along" ruined his perception of you and wasted his time. Providers need to learn this (sometimes the hard way). As hobbyists, we have jobs, families, etc. that require our attention. If we schedule 1 hour, then that's all the time we have. We can't be driving around "the scenic route of bumfuck Pittsburgh" forever. If you don't respect the client's time then you will get backlash and deservedly so. Be specific, clear and prompt in communication and things may go better.
Hematoma is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 02:06 PM   #11
NikkiLuv92
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I respect everyone's point of view and opinions. I don't ever like to sound like im making excuses so I will take this under the chin and move on.I will take everything into consideration and step up all aspects of my efforts. Thanks
Old 07-03-2017, 04:13 PM   #12
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Applaud you Nikki as you did exactly what was suggested. We all realize there are two sides to a coin, and sometimes shit gets messed up. You owned your part and that is not common so I commend you. Now....back to those specials....
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 01:02 PM   #13
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Not everyone can get out of the house when and as often as they like so when they do, it can be disappointing to waste your time and not be able to see anyone.
Old 07-05-2017, 03:56 PM   #14
swtslnce
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Yes, better management of time and communication is key. Like stated here, we all have lives outside of this and making time and rearranging schedules isn't always easy or convenient. Plus, there's the excitement and anticipation of meeting someone and when/if that isn't going to happen (especially a last minute thing) the whole situation can go south very quickly. This is what appears to have happened with the one provider acting as a intermediate to another provider. My suggestion would be avoid adding others into the mix.

For some of us, that can be a absolute deal breaker and no offers for a "future" make up can make up for it. Communication has become so prevalent and easy that there aren't to many legitimate excuses to cancel on someone at the last absolute minute. I know for myself that timely, effective, and reciprocal communication is an absolute and I refuse to deal with those that don't share that same idea.

Its good both sides were told, and assuming all is true, let's hope both parties can move on and take something away from this.
swtslnce is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women