Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounter Reports - Dallas
Encounter Reports - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60058
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47628
pyramider46370
bambino40344
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35457
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2024, 01:57 AM   #1
dormGE
Premium Access

Encounters: 23
Default Encounter: Jaylowe - Round 6! "Mexican Food/BJ While Driving/City Tour"

Date: 1/5/2024
Name: Jaylowe
User ID:: Jaylowe - The Best in Dallas
Phone: 214-462-8834
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Plano
State: Texas
Address: New location near 75 and Parker road.
Activities: I took her to a nice Mexican restaurant near the Shops at Legacy in Plano. I took pictures with her under the giant Christmas tree and the pond water fountain. I gave her a tour of Stonebriar in Frisco, showed her some nice apartments she can look into, and I showed her the Dallas Cowboys stadium and restaurant party area at the Ford Center in Frisco. It was a city tour. She gave me a hand job and BBBJ while I was driving on the service road. That was the first time I have received one while driving. She fulfilled another fantasy dream for me.
Hair Length and Color: Blonde and long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Native/First Nations
Physical Description: Sexy Latina and Native Apache mixed MILF woman. Send em a PM to see the new pictures I took at the Shops at Legacy. These are not nudes. The pictures are on OH2 review as well.
Recommendation: Yes
dormGE is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 05:17 AM   #2
Financeman22
Premium Access

Encounters: 38

Sounds like ya had a great time, yes BJ are nice while ur driving. When I was in Nam
I started writing a girl from NY. When I got home she flew down and spent a few days.
One day we took a drive down to the hill country. We hadn’t been on the IH road long
When she had my fly open & my dick out and started sucking away. Not bad for a 20
Yr old Marine just back from Nam.
Financeman22 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 06:49 AM   #3
TexomaCowboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Your stories sound like potential streaming mini-series. LOL

Loved her reflections on competing with other women. Whether it's the waitress, single woman at the bar, or the married woman with her man, women are always checking out the dress and shoes and purse that other women have. I love Jaylowe's confidence. Confidence is sexy.

Next time for the Bj-while-driving, just pick her up, get on the 75, set the cruise control, and head north to Van Alstyne. Swerving in Plano city streets sounds distracting. LOL
TexomaCowboy is online now   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 07:21 AM   #4
Anthonylewis50
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Love is in the air
Anthonylewis50 is online now   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 08:43 AM   #5
Spoljana
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Dorm,

Sounds like you are having great times with Jaylowe! But…it also sounds like a ton of infatuation on your end. Be careful, as the ultimate goal from the provider end is to separate you from your money. Only you know your true comfort level financially. This is an addictive hobby, and just like substance abuse, feeding the addiction can cause many headaches and heartaches down the road. Best wishes as I enjoy your encounters.
Spoljana is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 11:48 AM   #6
dormGE
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Financeman22 View Post
Sounds like ya had a great time, yes BJ are nice while ur driving. When I was in Nam
I started writing a girl from NY. When I got home she flew down and spent a few days.
One day we took a drive down to the hill country. We hadn’t been on the IH road long
When she had my fly open & my dick out and started sucking away. Not bad for a 20
Yr old Marine just back from Nam.

That sounds amazing. I had a wonderful time. I haven't been to a Mexican restaurant since May of 2023, and Mexican food is one of my favorites. I've been trying to improve my health because I had some problems in 2023. I went to L.A. in May 2023 for the first time since 1997-2000. It was somewhere back around that time when I was a kid. I was there with family for a funeral and vacation, and I had a blast. The Mexican food in Los Angeles and Arizona is incredible. When I came back to Texas, I tried a few places and I couldn't do it anymore here. Most of the "Tex-Mex" places here are terrible to me now. Mi Cocina is very good! I was surprised. Jaylowe said, "THIS is real Mexican food!" She knows because she is Latina/Mexican and she can cook home meals. It was nice to finally get out again. I haven't been out without anyone in years.

Oh, and I forgot to add in the review, I did drive Jaylowe to see the Christmas lights and the Grimaldi's pizzeria spot in Allen, TX. That Market Street area near the Marriott hotel. Ok, I looked it up. It's Watters Creek Village. I plan to go there with her someday. The Mexican restaurant and Shops at Legacy was completely unplanned. I just woke up that morning and said I wanted to take her there since she is in Plano now.
Old 01-06-2024, 12:01 PM   #7
dormGE
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthonylewis50 View Post
Love is in the air

Nah, I already told her I don't believe in the "L" word. She knows this. She said, "You call it the 'L' word?" I always have called it that. She keeps bringing it up on her end, but I don't believe in any of it. It's fairy tales. It's strictly having a good time for me. I've been through enough shit with women to maintain control now. I've been through much worse than Jaylowe haha. I met a serious Gemini, histrionic personality, and compulsive lying Thai/Laos bitch in 2010-2011 at Collin County Community College, which was the worst of them all. That was one of the stories me and Jaylowe talked about in the car. Jaylowe likes me, but I told her I'm not going any further than what it already is. I stay single and I shall remain single. It's just good times and relaxation. She is cool though. Even if she snaps and switches on me, it won't effect me. I'm stone cold. That's why I don't form relationships with anyone other than business. I don't have "friends" either.
Old 01-06-2024, 12:07 PM   #8
dormGE
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoljana View Post
Dorm,

Sounds like you are having great times with Jaylowe! But…it also sounds like a ton of infatuation on your end. Be careful, as the ultimate goal from the provider end is to separate you from your money. Only you know your true comfort level financially. This is an addictive hobby, and just like substance abuse, feeding the addiction can cause many headaches and heartaches down the road. Best wishes as I enjoy your encounters.

It's strictly a good time and relaxation for me. I'm actually about to start searching for new jobs soon. I work long to short contracts. She knows this. I could be in L.A., San Francisco, Vancouver, or some other place soon. I'm still starting and working on my career. I also have some online businesses starting. Once I get my next job, I'm going to slow down with this anyway. Jaylowe isn't the one who has been sucking up my money. It's most of these other women I go to on these sites who suck up my money, and I feel bad after having a disappointing experience. It's partially why I'm getting closer to quitting all of this, and I may just stick with the few regulars I have found. I don't get involved in personal relationships. I only like business partnerships. I don't have friends. I've never had a girlfriend, I've never been married, I don't have children, and I plan to remain single. If I get super lucky, I could find a nice redhead or latina fuck buddy girl for free and leave all of this. hahah. Yeah right. Yes, I like pale redhead girls. ^__^

There is one detail I intentionally left out of the review. You would be dumbfounded if I told you. Let me put it this way. I only "gained" last night. I lost nothing. It actually surprised me when she did it and I told her no woman has ever done that before. But... YWMV. It will vary. Don't try or ask her about it. As I said, she likes me.
Old 01-06-2024, 01:20 PM   #9
CaptainZman
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Dorm maybe you could get Bella Blue or GFE Kris to join you two love birds on your next adventure with Jaylowe? ��
CaptainZman is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 05:26 PM   #10
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

dirm,
slightly b off topic, but you stated
"... I'm stone cold. That's why I don't form relationships with anyone other than business. I don't have "friends" either. ..."

did u mean with females or with people in general?
if with ppl in general, you might want to rethink that.
lest you turn 60 or 70 and are pretty much alone.
everything i've seen in folks older than me shows that good *solid relationships* (not one-off or short lived ones) are beneficial to our well being and mental health.
but your life, your choice.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 08:58 PM   #11
Motorboatn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Road head is awesome.
Motorboatn is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 09:45 PM   #12
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 87

DUDE!!!!!! Ask around.

NO MATTER WHAT - DO NOT RENT HER A CAR!!!
corona is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 09:53 PM   #13
dormGE
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by corona View Post
DUDE!!!!!! Ask around.

NO MATTER WHAT - DO NOT RENT HER A CAR!!!
She has a car.
Old 01-07-2024, 01:28 AM   #14
dormGE
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
dirm,
slightly b off topic, but you stated
"... I'm stone cold. That's why I don't form relationships with anyone other than business. I don't have "friends" either. ..."

did u mean with females or with people in general?
if with ppl in general, you might want to rethink that.
lest you turn 60 or 70 and are pretty much alone.
everything i've seen in folks older than me shows that good *solid relationships* (not one-off or short lived ones) are beneficial to our well being and mental health.
but your life, your choice.
Let me tell you something. I don't have friends, and it's for good reasons. I don't call anyone my friend and I don't trust anyone who calls me "friend." Why? Every person who has called me friend or claimed to be my friend has betrayed me, lied about me behind my back, backstabbed me, slandered my name in defamation, or stole from me. I don't trust ANYONE. I've had people brag about being my friend after I worked at a globally known company, and I have only seen that person a few times through school and family. I'm not going to absolutely hate on the guy because he was never mean, but he yelled it out in the open computer lab on campus as though I was his best friend. It was kind of awkward.

I don't trust anyone and I don't expect them to trust me in return. I keep in contact with former classmates and people in business on jobs. They will sometimes send me messages. Some people probably wonder if I died because I disappear, or they will say they are worried, which I highly doubt. However, I don't call them "friend." They call ME "friend." I never respond to it, and they never notice that I don't respond to it. In fact, I have a list of words I never use and people never notice. The "L" word is one of those, and that one shocks everyone. It surprises people because I am a man of reverence, or respect, truth, honor, and power. I am the man of truth. They don't expect me to not believe in that fairy tale "L" word. Now, I will say it most likely exists in the next afterlife dimension, such as Heaven, but not on this plane of existence. Friend is another word I think very little of when I hear it. Is that due to my past experiences with humans? Most likely. It's all I know. It's how I was raised.

I never trust people who call me "friend" or brag about being my "friend." I've only had a modest bit of trust for those who NEVER call me "friend." Think about that. Do you really think these people on these websites are your friends? Here is a scenario. You live in California, your friend lives in Nevada, and your family lives in New York. You get into a traumatic accident. Who is going to come see you in the hospital? Your friend in Nevada or your family in New York? This is with the presumed condition that you have a good relationship with your family.

I know people like to have friends, but I don't need them. It seems like too much conflict and too many problems. Calling someone "friend" in return leads to expectations, obligations, and vulnerability. I haven't had friends since the 6th or 7th grade. The World Trade Center was attacked and destroyed when I was in the 6th grade.

Have you watched the anime called Bleach? I recommend it. My favorite character is Aizen Sousuke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2XvFJJfTqo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL5ZTcAiebg
Old 01-10-2024, 05:05 PM   #15
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Take a break from this chick!! Also, don’t rent her a car. Just gotta trust me on this……….
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
MzzJaylowe

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women