Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 01-16-2011, 10:47 PM   #1
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Dipshit Football Players

I don't know if any of you have been offended lately... if not, then just watch the NFL playoffs.

Past two weeks I've been upset, nay, pissed off by the absolutely shitty behavior by players on the New York Jets. Though it happens with other teams, seems that the Jets seem to have turned on the assholiness for the playoffs.

Two weeks ago in Kansas City, a NYJ touchdown celebration was "chopping" the fans in KC. Today, the clinching touchdown was celebrated by the Jets player lying down in the end zone in the fetal position and pretending to suck his thumb. I guess he was helping the New England fans cry.

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!

You know, if I'd have spent a week's salary on a ticket to the game and then frozen my nuts off while some asshole millionaire (with more twitter followers but fewer college credits than I have) mocked me, I think I probably wouldn't drop another nickel on them.

I'm glad my children have grown up and know how fucking stupid that behavior is.

I remember the photo of Y.A. Tittle on one knee in the end zone, bleeding in the snow. A warrior. A man. Too few left in the game.

BTW -- I'm not a Jets hater. Don't give a rodent's rectum who wins.

Just sayin...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 05:42 AM   #2
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

How a NFL player acts on the field is a direct reflection of their Head Coach. Rex Ryan condones this type of on field behavior. You should not be surprised. He certainly comes about it honestly. His Dad was the same way.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 06:31 AM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Its top down behavior. Coach acts the fool, the players act the fool. You rarely see it on the champions though.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:39 AM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
How a NFL player acts on the field is a direct reflection of their Head Coach. Rex Ryan condones this type of on field behavior. You should not be surprised. He certainly comes about it honestly. His Dad was the same way.
I do seem to remember Buddy Ryan coldcocking Kevin Gilbride on the sidelines of an Oilers game some time ago...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:47 AM   #5
Chislaine
Account Disabled

User ID: 58754
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Yea but whatever his coaching style is it's sure working for him.At least he's not an old stick in the mud like Belachek.
Chislaine is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:09 PM   #6
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

I think the NFL really likes this type of activity. Sports has crossed into the entertainment field. Look at all the hype that is coming for the Super Bowl halftime show. Some watch just to catch the commercials. They fine players amounts that is chump change to them. Reality shows, etc... need I go on?

It's a new era in sports and we will have to get use to it....

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:16 PM   #7
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Buddy Ryan hit Jeff Fischer on the sidelines and Buddy put a hit out when he was with the eagles on Troy Aikman.
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:23 PM   #8
maxhaleys
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Kevin Gilbride, not Jeff Fisher Wylde. Fisher would have wooped that ole mans arse if that was the case. Like Sixx said, I too agree that the NFL enjoys the sideshows players give out. The ratings rule. Check them out, they are at all time highs. Another great marketing tool to promote football was fantasy football. Genius IMO.
maxhaleys is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:26 PM   #9
Miso Horny
BANNED

Why would anyone with a brain watch pro sports anyway? A bunch of whiny, overpaid prima donnas running, jumping, throwing balls. Who fucking cares? Why put money in the pockets of these morons?
Miso Horny is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 02:39 PM   #10
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Max H your right I don't know why I thought it was Jeff Fisher.

Miso if you don't like pro sports then why are you making a comment here? So who is it that doesn't have a brain?
Old 01-17-2011, 02:55 PM   #11
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miso Horny View Post
Why would anyone with a brain watch pro sports anyway? A bunch of whiny, overpaid prima donnas running, jumping, throwing balls. Who fucking cares? Why put money in the pockets of these morons?
It's simple, lots of guy who watch (myself included) live vicariously through sports. If I had the talent, I sure know what I would be doing for a living during an athletic prime anyway....

sixx
Old 01-17-2011, 03:01 PM   #12
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miso Horny View Post
Please enlighten us on how we should spend our time. Maybe we can all get together and form a book club. Fuck off.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 03:09 PM   #13
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Please enlighten us on how we should spend our time. Maybe we can all get together and form a book club. Fuck off.
aw c'mon Budman, quit holding back and say what you feel.

by the way, when is the superbowl?
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 03:13 PM   #14
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
by the way, when is the superbowl?
Feb 6th....

sixx
Old 01-17-2011, 03:40 PM   #15
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Hey I grew up in West Texas and football out there is a religion! If you do not Like pro sports don't watch it and just because other people like something you do not doesn't make them dumb.

As Budman said Fuck off!

Maybe you are a guy who likes the figure ice skating ya Ninny.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women