Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60160
gman4452959
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47654
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2010, 06:47 PM   #1
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question This is a thought provoking topic for our Active & retired Veterans.

Given my appreciation and concern for the men & women who serve our country.
I wanted to put forth something to those individuals whom have seen the war up close & personal.

***PLEASE accept my apology in advance if this offends anyone. If it does. Please pull the thread w.o hesitation. As my intent is not to offend nor upset anyone.***
I welcome your honest & straight forward opinion. Yes, even if you whole heartily disagree. This is about wanting to support ya'll in every way possible.
Through the good & the bad!

Upon watching the movie *Brothers* as well as other similar movies that pertain to the wars.
There was a moment in the movie * Brothers* where the guy came home( After they thought he was dead) a changed man. (not for the better).
The movie showed *why*. But the heart wrenching scene played by little girl (whom played the role of his daughter. Was heart breaking to watch. Her daddy was a changed man. It scared her.
The little girl saw a change in her dad (for the worse) That many families in today's society see in their loved ones whom return from war.

I have a soft spot in my heart for you military men & and women. Your all amazing souls for putting your life on the line for not only our country but other countries full of strangers.

So my question to the vets & or active duty military men.

Having met many wonderful military vets (of all ages) in and out of the hobby.
I've encountered many whom returned with missing limbs & disfigurments & burns all over their body & face.
The physical, emotional and mental pain they encounter is heart wrenching.

How would those of (you) feel about someone whom you considered a friend attending a support group with you? A group wherein other vets share their stories amongst's those whom have served & experienced & seen it all first hand. Would an outsider. Someone you considered a friend. Be offensive to you if they sat in on the support group? So they could get a better understanding of how to be the friend you need w/o asking you on a daily basis to talk about it. Would having them attend a support group with you be welcomed or frowned upon?

I ask because, Yes I would like to attend one with a Vet. But I would never want to offend anyone.
I have an understanding of what you all went through. Though. I don't know what pain you carry within.
Nor would I want to speculate.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote