Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160644
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-08-2011, 03:05 PM   #1
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Guys, How do you feel about pregnant providers?

I was told to post this in a more private forum but the forum hasn't gone live yet --- and I'm dying to know your thoughts on this.

1.) Would you see a pregnant provider?

2.) For those of you that won't, If your ATF got knocked up would you STILL see her?

As you can see, these are two totally different questions.

3.) Would you be angry if a provider saw you without announcing she's pregnant? (She's not showing yet)

4.) For those of you that do see pregnant providers, what is the appeal?

I have my own thoughts on this but I'll wait after I've gotten a few responses.

Ladies, Please feel free to join in the convo.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:20 PM   #2
hobbyist1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Naomi, love the thread. Personally, I wouldn't see a pregnant provider. While I am sure there are plenty of hobbyists who enjoy a pregnant provider, I am not one of them. To each there own, right? Whatever floats their boat.
If my ATF got knocked up, I would most likely wait to see her until after the baby is born out of respect for her. Just the way I am.
Yes, I would be angry if a provider didn't disclose she was pregnant. While it's her business, it becomes the hobbyist's business as well since he is paying to see her. While many will disagree with this, it's only my honest opinion. Everyone's entitled to their opinion after all and everyone should respect others' opinions.
I have noticed on here some providers post that they are pregnant and I admire and respect them for that.
Again, Naomi, awesome thread.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:35 PM   #3
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
I was told to post this in a more private forum but the forum hasn't gone live yet --- and I'm dying to know your thoughts on this.

2.) For those of you that won't, If your ATF got knocked up would you STILL see her?

3.) Would you be angry if a provider saw you without announcing she's pregnant? (She's not showing yet)

When is the private forum going live? After our vacation is over?

1.) I don't think I could see a preggo provider even if she wasn't showing. I do have some morals about f**king a provider and that's is a NO-NO in my book.

2.) Well I tend to not see ladies that have SO that I'm aware of. So my question to her would be, Was you lying to me when I asked if she had a BF or SO? It doesn't matter to me but I tend to ask so there's no surprises waiting for me at the door or in the parking lot, if I go over our time. Then the next question would be, Were you BB a client or condom broke and is this a trick baby? Would I continue to see my ATF, I just don't know but probably not.

3.) I'd rather not know she's pregnant because its not any of my business, unless its mine.

Everytime I'm with a lady there's always a chance that she could get pregnant. This is one of the dangers that both the hobbyist and provider takes when there on a date. So the best advice I can give to both the hobbyist and provider is Always Wear A Condom, Never Engage In SS, Nuru Massage, And Never Allow Cum Shots Around The Kitty!!
Old 09-08-2011, 03:43 PM   #4
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Naomi, is there some news you need to break to us? You're not buying generic condoms are you?

Answers: I would love to see a pregnant provider. I would love to be a prgnant provider, but that aint in my genetic code. If my ATF was in a family way I'd look forward to buying a onezie for the babe and something for the child too. I'd consume vast quantities of dill pickles and go to lemanz, here Im talking about France.

Pregnant is a glowing ray of light!
Old 09-08-2011, 03:46 PM   #5
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Same answer as most questions posed in here....Some will and Some won't. Everyone likes different things, as evidenced in the first three replies.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:48 PM   #6
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzworm86 View Post
Naomi, is there some news you need to break to us? You're not buying generic condoms are you?
Homemade condoms? LOL.

UH... hell no. This was attempt to prevent the bbfs thread from being hijacked. When I do plan to have a kid, I will not be make myself available to other men but instead have the baby's father take care of the kid. No offense to anyone. Just a personal preference.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:59 PM   #7
hobbyist1
Valued Poster

Quote:
UH... hell no. This was attempt to prevent the bbfs thread from being hijacked. When I do plan to have a kid, I will not be make myself available to other men but instead have the baby's father take care of the kid. No offense to anyone. Just a personal preference.
Kudos to you, Naomi. I love your style. We need more providers like you.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:59 PM   #8
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't agree with it at all.
As long as I'm in this business I will be the only one to take any consequences that are thrown my way. With so many risks in this industry I would not want my child to suffer or have any part in it.
When I decide to have a child, my full attention will be on taking care of myself the best way that I can to ensure my child would be healthy. This industry does not ensure any of that. In fact, I think it's extremely selfish and possibly the worst thing you can do while you're pregnant.
Now, to everyone who disagrees with me - This is MY OPINION. I'm entitled to it as are you.
Old 09-08-2011, 04:07 PM   #9
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

Pregnant women are so sexy..that is what this thread is about. ...they are also very very horny.....so the answer is yes
Old 09-08-2011, 04:08 PM   #10
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Same answer as most questions posed in here....Some will and Some won't. Everyone likes different things, as evidenced in the first three replies.
I started this thread because there was a thread about pregnant providers in a certain city and EVERY GUY on that thread said they LOVED pregnant providers. I read it thoroughly, realized about 4 of the popular providers there are preggerz and wanted to get a more .....unbiased opinion.
Old 09-08-2011, 04:35 PM   #11
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I'm in total agreement with Shayla and Naomi, the business is no place for an ineutero baby or newborn.

ps. on another note-go take my quiz. its dropping like a rock and its a good thread!
Old 09-08-2011, 05:58 PM   #12
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

While I'm waaaaay past my baby making days and agree to each his or her own... with that said, I could never do it, and while I was horny as all get out (surprise surprise ) while I was pregnant I was married so I had 24/7 access to dick if I couldn't wait till he got home I just did myself.
As far as someone working in this biz while pregnant..I don't agree with it but it is MY OPINON only and I do not judge others as I wouldn't want them judging me.
Maybe it's because I'm old school lol .
Old 09-08-2011, 06:14 PM   #13
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Nope. I honestly don't care if I'm viewed as a judgmental bitch when it comes to this subject. The little person inside of them has no say so in the their decision to fuck and suck strange dick. I'm sorry but when it comes to that ( An unborn baby dragged into someone's fucked up situation/decision?) I have NO problem being the judgmental one in the room. It is selfish.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:33 PM   #14
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Nope. I honestly don't care if I'm viewed as a judgmental bitch when it comes to this subject. The little person inside of them has no say so in the their decision to fuck and suck strange dick. I'm sorry but when it comes to that ( An unborn baby dragged into someone's fucked up situation/decision?) I have NO problem being the judgmental one in the room. It is selfish.
What's so different than a married woman continuing to f*ck her husband (or a single woman the father) that a lady continuing in the hobby after getting pregnant? None.

What a woman does with her own body (yes, including during pregnancy) is her own business. I am confident that many women would abstain. But also many would continue to provide. I've seen some that advertise an extra treat of mother's milk as part of the session.

To answer the question: it depends. If the lady is willing and the situation appeals to me, then yes. But I will say that there will be times when it appeals, and times when it doesn't. Kind of like choosing a provider. Sometimes I might be in the mood for a blond, sometimes a brunette, sometimes Asian, sometimes Black.

WALDT. Variety is the spice of life.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:40 PM   #15
hobbyist1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Naomi, obviously some providers don't have the morals you have. It's a shame they don't.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women