Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160699
Yssup Rider60027
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35442
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2015, 09:19 AM   #1
Remote
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default NC/NS Audrey FTW Everyone please let me know what you think.

Date: 12/05/15
Provider: AudreyFTW
Phone: I have it for all the good it does
Email Address: AudreyFTW@yahoo.com
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/member.php?u=322402
City: FW
State: Texas
Address: I20/bryant irvin
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: NO, TWICE
Activities: NONE
Session Length: NA
Fee: Spent $250 on someone else who TCB
Hair Length and Color: I couldn't tell NC/NS
Smoking Status: I couldn't tell. NC/NS
Background: I couldn't tell. NC/NS
Physical Description: NC/NS
The Rest of the Story: I got some VERY RARE time off on Friday. So I started to day dream, I like day dreaming and sharing with this community. As always everything I write is just a dream, a fantasy. Some times a fantasy turns into a WTF waste of time.

Audrey had been on the top of my To Do List for a little while. I had the funds and the time. Time being the rarest of things in my world.

On 12/02 at 4:18 I Text Audrey and ask if she was available. I called her voice mail is not set up. Over 2 hours later at 6:27 one word text reply "Yes" Nothing else. at 5:45 I had called plan B, set an apt, arrived at the destination and was getting out of my vehicle.

On 12/04 at 12:37 I text and called Audrey. She answered the phone call (sounding sleepy maybe I woke her up) I ask if she was available for a 1:30 appointment. There was some discussion in the back ground that I could not make out. She ask incall or outcall? I replied incall. She replied Yes we can do 1:30. I ask where are you? She stated I-30 and Bryant Irving. Then stated she need to go pay for her room. I told her I would head that way. We hung up.

Called her at 1:20,1:28, 1:56 voice mail is not set up. Left area and went on my way. Accidently hit wrong number (fat thumb) and got her voice mail is not set up message again at 2:34. Not happy, very disappointed that an hour and a half of my limited time was wasted. Still no response to text.

Received text at 2:53 I'm sorry jus saw this would you like to see me. I reply Yes. Are you available now? She replies for incall or outcall. I reply Incall. I wait several minutes and bout 3:00 text Hello. Are you available for a 3:30 incall? CheckY/N. She replies That's too short a notice. I can do 4. I reply OK where is your incall? I am at 820 and 30. No response. 3:30 I text Hello. No response.l At 4:03 I call voice mail box is not set up. 4:05 I text I guess this is not going to happen. at 4:38 I received a text I had to get another room I'm sorry baby it's been a very hectic day. I did not respond.

Summary: Drove many miles. Total waste of 3 hours. I would never treat anyone this way and am very disappointed.

Recommendation: If you don't have time/energy/whatever for any appointment say so. Stay in contact with a client. Keep your word.

Would I schedule with her again? I like to give second chances and sometimes third chances. She burned 2 in one day, should that be considered 1 bad day? So the real question is would I give her a last chance? 2 days later and I still don't know. My play time is extremely limited. Should I risk more of it. I don't know. I'll see where this thread goes and if Audrey responds.
Remote is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 08:56 PM   #2
Wildstar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 117

Bummer bro.

Hopefully she'll be more serious about TCB.

I've admonished her about this before.

W.
Wildstar is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 09:15 PM   #3
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 04:56 AM   #4
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Good thing this thread isn't about that so let's stick to the topic and refrain from unnecessary rudeness
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 05:56 AM   #5
LickerLicense
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

She or her management has been posting her on Backpagem, more affordable deals, and had offered an $8Ohh in one of the ads. I didn't compare numbers, so you might check it out.
LickerLicense is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 06:06 AM   #6
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think you should have left and not called back after the first time.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 08:00 AM   #7
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojojo View Post
Good thing this thread isn't about that so let's stick to the topic and refrain from unnecessary rudeness
He specifically asked what we think so it's exactly on topic. I think it's stupid when people put that disclaimer thinking they can't get in trouble with the law if these posts were brought up in court.

Normally I think you're spot on but I will respectfully disagree this was unnecessary rudeness. There 50 other threads I could be hit for that but not this.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 11:43 AM   #8
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry that has happened to you babe. This is sad how the other ladies represent eccie or themselves. I hope you can find better experience and do your research also.
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 12:57 PM   #9
Remote
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I did the research and knew this was a possible outcome. But I was being lead around by the little head (aka: control unit) . I admit a certain fondness for young spinners. I had NC/NS before, it stings a little to have your time wasted. I still had a session that evening, it was a last minute plan B that was great.
Remote is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 03:16 PM   #10
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Some tidbits for ya

Mojojo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women