Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59981
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35415
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2017, 08:32 AM   #1
Issabella Monroe
Retired

User ID: 86068
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question what is a difference for you?

I Have been trying for the life of me figure out what is the difference in what people think is a spinner, thick, bbw.
So the only reason i asked is because i found that men say i don't like this size and that size. I had seen a provider that was visiting and her body was a true spinner.
Now, what is just skinny and poor? does that consider to be spinner?
Being thick? Is this an overweight broad that has weight distributed throughout or Is a thick woman a tight juicy ass?what is bbw?
Would this be anybody thats chunky. Im trying to get an understanding.
I am athletic build but not always am i on my game. I am not a large chick nor am i THICK!! lol.
I was just trying to understand. So i can Know what category I am in.
Issabella Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 08:43 AM   #2
BradPitt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

It's hard to say from the angles and partial body shots in your showcase.

The 100% conclusive way to answer your question is is:

Post 3 pics, full body, full nude. One from front, one from back, one from side.

You could also post a pic of needle or digits of you on a weight scale and a true height measurement.

Start a poll with the options: 1)spinner, 2)thick, 3)bbw

INSIST that NO comments be made in your thread, period, none, vote only.

check poll in 2 wks

you'll have your answer.
BradPitt is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 08:46 AM   #3
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

You're a normal build imho. Height/weight proportional from looking at your photos. You would/could be called athletic if you are all toned and tight from working out. Since I haven't met you idk. I usually only pay attention to Spinner & BBW since all the others seem to depend on who is making the distinction. The term spinner always cracks me up cuz no one is actually spinning a chick on their dick as implied.
BK is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 09:08 AM   #4
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

User ID: 221730
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If you really wanna be confused wait till some old school guys come along and have the rule of 100

I know a few dallas guys and other texas guys do..but does any arkansas gents still use rule of 100 to decide who they will see?
BBWDeAnna is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 10:51 AM   #5
Vannah
Sexy Cat Lady

User ID: 294704
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I feel like the definitions vary from person to person, so I don't get too hung up on them. I've had gentlemen who wrote reviews for me tell me prior to writing them that they really aren't sure how to classify my body type because I'm not a spinner, nor BBW. I suppose being neither is considered normal or thick. Regardless of what description is used, your pictures prove that you have a fantastic body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK View Post
The term spinner always cracks me up cuz no one is actually spinning a chick on their dick as implied.
Really? At the risk of seeming like a complete idiot, I totally thought that was the reasoning behind that term.
Vannah is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 11:47 AM   #6
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Well, I take it to mean she is small enough that you "could" spin her. But only if she can do the splits. 🙄
BK is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 11:48 AM   #7
Issabella Monroe
Retired

User ID: 86068
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

YOU GUYS ARE TOO NICE!!
Thanks for making me blush!!!
But, to be honest This is something I've thought about,
due mostly to what I guess I've been conditioned to think. So,
I thought to be interesting to see what ALL had to say on the topic itself not Myself per-say.
Yet I did put myself in that condition to be discussed. Feel free please we are all friends here, everyone has an opinion.
Issabella Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 12:14 PM   #8
BuckHunter918
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

A spinner to me is a girl that is a small build (around 100 lbs or less) with a or b cups. Someone you can just pick up and put where you want them.
BuckHunter918 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 12:30 PM   #9
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vannah View Post
I feel like the definitions vary from person to person, so I don't get too hung up on them. I've had gentlemen who wrote reviews for me tell me prior to writing them that they really aren't sure how to classify my body type because I'm not a spinner, nor BBW.
Assuming that your pictures are reasonably accurate, I'd classify your body as "perfect".

But if you require a slightly less subjective classification, I'd say "nicely curvy", or "truly womanly" suits you.

Full disclosure: I prefer more substantial women to spinners, so I'm biased in my assessment here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vannah View Post
Regardless of what description is used, your pictures prove that you have a fantastic body.
Having had the pleasure of spending a couple hours in Miss Issabella's company, my only quibble with calling her body "fantastic" is that term may not be complimentary enough.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 12:42 PM   #10
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckHunter918 View Post
A spinner to me is a girl that is a small build (around 100 lbs or less)...
And that's halfway to the "Rule of 100" that my friend Ms. DeAnna mentioned.

The other half is that when you add the lady's measurements up (bust + waist + hips) they sum up to no more than 100.

E.g.: 34-24-34 is 34+24+34 = 92, so a lady with those measurements would qualify as Rule of 100 spinner. Whereas 40-30-36 adds up to 106, which puts a lady with those measurements outside the Rule of 100.

Does anyone use the Rule of 100 anymore? I haven't see it used at all outside of the Texas forums here, except by providers or hobbyists from Texas posting ads or ISOs that mention it.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 01:07 PM   #11
splitlog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Eye of the beholder in a lot of cases. But if your around the 100 mark up to even 115 could be a spinner. The term means they can sit on your dick and little enough that a guy can spin them around while sitting on your dick.
Thick full figured is just that. Like Marilyn Monroe size 14. Hour glass shape. Up to hour and a half hour shape.
Now BBW for me doesn't exist with what it stands for but a lot of guys love big girls. If your over let's say 175 no matter how tall your a BBW.
splitlog is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 01:59 PM   #12
niteswimmer1
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWDeAnna View Post
If you really wanna be confused wait till some old school guys come along and have the rule of 100

I know a few dallas guys and other texas guys do..but does any arkansas gents still use rule of 100 to decide who they will see?
I have my own "Rule of 100". If I have enough of them in my pocket I can play, if not I need some more overtime.
niteswimmer1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 02:17 PM   #13
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Only problem with the below statement..

Marilyn monroe was 5'5 and 118lbs at her most popular and famous figure

Measurements of 35-22-35 with a bra size of 36D....that actually makes her a rule of 100 spinner by every definition

She was in fact no where close to the speculated size 12-16..and her measurements are not what would be defined as todays "size 12-16" either..at best she fluctuated between size 2-6

Marilyn did have an hour glass figure but was NOT as voluptuous as led on

But I get your point..as its the most used example of "hourglass" but thick etc she was not..she was a spinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by splitlog View Post
Eye of the beholder in a lot of cases. But if your around the 100 mark up to even 115 could be a spinner. The term means they can sit on your dick and little enough that a guy can spin them around while sitting on your dick.
Thick full figured is just that. Like Marilyn Monroe size 14. Hour glass shape. Up to hour and a half hour shape.
Now BBW for me doesn't exist with what it stands for but a lot of guys love big girls. If your over let's say 175 no matter how tall your a BBW.
Old 04-07-2017, 02:18 PM   #14
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is true no matter the "size" or "type" of lady you are after on this board

Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by niteswimmer1 View Post
I have my own "Rule of 100". If I have enough of them in my pocket I can play, if not I need some more overtime.
Old 04-07-2017, 02:41 PM   #15
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

I know everyone's definitions are different... but to me, a spinner is someone who's measurements add up to 100 or less and is also fairly short, weighing around 120 max. When I think of spinners, I always think of the average Asian build.

My measurements add up to exactly 100 but I'm 6 feet tall in heels... and I'm well over 120. So I don't feel like I qualify.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women