Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35577
Mojojo33117

Old 07-16-2015, 12:27 AM   #1
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 57453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Kate's law

Please take a look at this link and if you feel led to, please sign the petition. I know some of you may not like O'Reilly and that's ok. This is not about him. Make your voice count.

http://www.billoreilly.com/petitions...Psc-1o.twitter

Thanks,
Juliette
Gfe Juliette is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 05:01 AM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

That is a little vague.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 11:09 AM   #3
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette View Post
Please take a look at this link and if you feel led to, please sign the petition. I know some of you may not like O'Reilly and that's ok. This is not about him. Make your voice count.

Thanks,
Juliette
Are you out of your mind? You want to house illegals , whose only crime is coming back to this country looking for work , for five years? Do you know how much that would cost?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 11:21 AM   #4
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Three meals a day. Getting paid for work, clean place to sleep for 5 years. Hell people be turning themselves in for this deal.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 02:23 PM   #5
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for your input. I knew I would get some flack for my post. I don't want to start a big long debate. I am not asking for your views or opinions. I am only asking those who feel led to please sign the petition. We all have our opinions and we may not all agree on this petition and that's ok. We have that choice. I am simply putting it out there for those who may want to know about it. It's as simple as making a choice. Perhaps some of you aren't aware of the sanctuary cities and states that are defying a federal law relative to the various government agencies being required to assist the federal government with their illegal immigrants. In 1996 a federal law was passed called the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act (IIRIR) that requires local governments to cooperate with Department of Homeland Security's Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). Contrary to this law, many of these governments are officially or unofficially defying the law and have passed various local policies to ignore the federal law and not question the status of suspected illegal immigrants. Those in defiance of the law prefer to call them undocumented workers and help protect the illegal immigrants from being deported. What if this was your daughter, sister, mother that got killed. I would much rather see him in jail versus the streets?

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...einle-n2025110

Thanks everyone for your consideration.
Juliette
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Three meals a day. Getting paid for work, clean place to sleep for 5 years. Hell people be turning themselves in for this deal.
Old 07-16-2015, 02:29 PM   #6
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default The Chattanooga shooter, Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez, was born in Kuwait.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 03:59 PM   #7
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:

Thanks,
Juliette
I thought "Kate's Law" was to say that any undocumented Alien WITH A FELONY CONVICTION would be subject to arrest and incarceration for 5 years.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 04:05 PM   #8
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I thought "Kate's Law" was to say that any undocumented Alien WITH A FELONY CONVICTION would be subject to arrest and incarceration for 5 years.
Sorry that you are confused. As stated in the petition, “Kate’s Law,” would mandate a five-year federal prison sentence for illegal immigrants "who are deported" but illegally re-enter the United States.

The illegal immigrants who get deported are convicted felons. This is why they are deported.

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/07/...#ixzz3g5uilWKP
Old 07-16-2015, 04:25 PM   #9
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Are you out of your mind? You want to house illegals , whose only crime is coming back to this country looking for work , for five years? Do you know how much that would cost?
Why don't you sneak into North Korea and look for work. I'm sure they are every bit as enlightened as you.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 04:34 PM   #10
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Pleased don't be confused

WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE ILLEGALS WHO COME TO THIS COUNTRY LOOKING FOR WORK. Read the petition. This is concerning illegal immigrants who commit felony's like murder, rape, burglary, and etc.

Thanks,
Juliette
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Old 07-16-2015, 05:23 PM   #11
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE ILLEGALS WHO COME TO THIS COUNTRY LOOKING FOR WORK. Read the petition. This is concerning illegal immigrants who commit felony's like murder, rape, burglary, and etc.

Thanks,
Juliette
It is all encompassing. ... which means it would treat the immigrants who were caught working and deported and recrossed the border exactly as it would a rapist. Something you seem not to understand.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 05:25 PM   #12
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Why don't you sneak into North Korea and look for work. I'm sure they are every bit as enlightened as you.
You want me to find you some North Korean sex slaves?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 05:34 PM   #13
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:

Thanks,
Juliette
I'm sorry, girl, but none of that is contained in the petition letter you posted in your link.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 05:52 PM   #14
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I'm sorry, girl, but none of that is contained in the petition letter you posted in your link.
No, it's not. It's a blanket petition that smacks of anti-immigration hate. Big surprise coming from mr. bigot himself, Bill O'Jizzy.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 06:32 PM   #15
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol. It states " illegal immigrants that are DEPORTED." Who do you think is getting Deported? Felonies! This means that the petition is asking that those who commit major crimes such as burglary, rape, kidnapping, selling major drugs, and etc. who is deported , and comes back into the states is put in jail for returning. If you commit a major crime in the USA AND YOU ARE HERE ILLEGALLY, YOU GET DEPORTED. I dont know how else to explain it. He doesnt explain it in the same fashion because most people know when an illegal immigrant has committed a major crime, he gets deported. This is what the petion is for.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women