Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60173
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47662
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2010, 11:41 AM   #1
deuceswilld83
Valued Poster

Encounters: 93
Default Just Because of Dressed This Way!

Ladies I have a question for you. When you are out and about in your everyday life, lets say going to the grocery store and you put on a low top and some tight pants,

What Do You Expect to Happen?

I was at work and one of the more attractive ladies was wearing a low cut shirt. I was working away and when I turned she was standing there and her twins caught my eye. She noticed and looked at me weird. It was an accident but still. What Did You Think Was Gonna Happen?

It also doesnt help that she is short. So... birds eye view.

So ladies when you put on revieling clothing. Im sure it is comfortable but come on you have to know someone is gonna look.

Honestly What Are you thinking about when you put on head turning clothes.

And yes just because you are dressed that way.....

I'm just curious.
deuceswilld83 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:59 AM   #2
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

If I am wearing revealing clothing, I expect to be looked at, so I don't take offense to it. I think it's funny when women wear tops with their boobs spilling out, and they get mad if guys look at 'em. I agree....What the Hell do these women think is going to happen?? If you wear something like that, be prepared for all conversations to be directed at your chest. Don't expect a lot of eye contact, unless you include the icy daggers you'll be getting from the wives and girlfriends of the guys who are staring at your goods.

What I don't understand, and maybe you guys can provide some insight...what I don't understand is why I get hit on/looked at, more, when I am in sweats/t shirt/no makeup and looking homeless. I am far more attractive when I am in makeup and I am dressed, and I still get approached, but not nearly as much as when I am looking like a bag lady. What gives?!?
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:02 PM   #3
aRandyOne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Preston O'Malley once asked me as she was getting dressed "Is this outfit too slutty?" Even though I assured her that she could carry off slutty in a good way, she changed her whole outfit. SOME ladies seem to not want to look like thay are "on the clock" all the time.
Most of the ladies that I know well could turn heads if they were in a feed sack.

Dannie, you were one of the feed sack ladies that I had in mind. You can carry off the sweats and no makeup look and still come off as HAWT.
aRandyOne is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:21 PM   #4
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

Reminds me of an old SNL skit. In the future women's eyes had evolved to their breast as men never looked anywhere else. Which is BS I look at the legs and ass too.

Let's see, the first time almost three years ago I saw THE DANNIE she met me at the door dressed very PROVOCATIVELY. From then on, almost weekly for 6 months, I never saw her in anything but boy cut pajamas. Of course she didn't wear them for long bit I think the point here is that some gals are so comfortable in their own skins that they are SMOKING HOT no matter what they have on.

Hey, do you still have those Jammies? Hope so.
LuckJack is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:25 PM   #5
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Dannie, sorry, but hot is hot. Your cursed to be hit on. :-)

I think a lot of it is attitude. Looks are part of but not all of being hot and sexy. The way you carry yourself, confidence, posture, all of it. And, when u dress down, you look even more accessable to guys. It can be hard to hit on the super model for fear of rejection but the cute girl next door? Might actualy have a shot with her.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:38 PM   #6
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

While I don't believe in the "BUT SHE WAS ASKING FOR IT DRESSED LIKE THAT" excuse when it comes to actions or words that actually *are* assaulting or offensive, there is nothing wrong with simply checking out a hottie in any style of dress. As long as you aren't, like, following her down the produce aisle leaving a trail of drool in your wake and making creepy melon jokes, I mean.

At work, though... yeah, I can see why she might find that bothersome. Then again, I also question how appropriate a low-cut top is in the workplace. *shrug* Since you (I assume) have no control over how she dresses, I'd just continue to do your best to keep your eyes on your own paper.
Carrie Hillcrest is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:45 PM   #7
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

I thought I recognized those legs in the produce aisle.
LuckJack is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:46 PM   #8
shizzle10
Valued Poster

If chicks don't want guys to stare at them, they shouldn't put their tits on display. I don't think it should automatically be assumed that a girl who wears revealing clothes is a slut, but if girls don't want guys to make the mistake of assuming a girl is a slut based on her clothes don't wear the uniform.
shizzle10 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:52 PM   #9
DFWRaven
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Dannie.. How did you know I had a "Bag Lady" Fetish ?
DFWRaven is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:56 PM   #10
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
If I am wearing revealing clothing, I expect to be looked at, so I don't take offense to it. I think it's funny when women wear tops with their boobs spilling out, and they get mad if guys look at 'em. I agree....What the Hell do these women think is going to happen?? If you wear something like that, be prepared for all conversations to be directed at your chest. Don't expect a lot of eye contact, unless you include the icy daggers you'll be getting from the wives and girlfriends of the guys who are staring at your goods.

What I don't understand, and maybe you guys can provide some insight...what I don't understand is why I get hit on/looked at, more, when I am in sweats/t shirt/no makeup and looking homeless. I am far more attractive when I am in makeup and I am dressed, and I still get approached, but not nearly as much as when I am looking like a bag lady. What gives?!?
Well, Dannie, maybe you are and maybe you aren't (remember I always requested the "fresh out of the shower look" complete with t-shirt...LOL). I'd say that the perv-urge to slip it in a "regular" lady who is just out and about (maybe just over here behind the ..... aisle) takes over. Just sayin'.....
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:00 PM   #11
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

it's simple. If I don't want to be checked out, I cover up a bit more. But if the girls are on display, I expect to get a little attention. Now, if I can catch you sneaking a peek, I'll look you square in the eyes and wink back at you

But most women aren't like that so you might want to follow Carrie's advice. I know, it sucks.
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:05 PM   #12
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest View Post
While I don't believe in the "BUT SHE WAS ASKING FOR IT DRESSED LIKE THAT" excuse when it comes to actions or words that actually *are* assaulting or offensive, there is nothing wrong with simply checking out a hottie in any style of dress. As long as you aren't, like, following her down the produce aisle leaving a trail of drool in your wake and making creepy melon jokes, I mean.

At work, though... yeah, I can see why she might find that bothersome. Then again, I also question how appropriate a low-cut top is in the workplace. *shrug* Since you (I assume) have no control over how she dresses, I'd just continue to do your best to keep your eyes on your own paper.
And why would I, or anyone else for that matter, be dictated where to look by how someone dresses? If she finds it bothersome perhaps she'd like to consider changing to a bit more conservative manner of dress. And, men aren't usually chickenshit enough to go running down to HR to whine and complain about a female's attire. Go figure, hmmmmmm. Silly, little bush league power play. You're right, though, there is nothing wrong with checking out some lady who has her assets on display as long as there is no drool or "take a picture, it'll last longer" moment...LOL. AND, there's no such thing as a "she asked for it" rationale for any ACTION based on appearance alone.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:30 PM   #13
cubsoxbull
Premium Access

Encounters: 84

What I don't understand, and maybe you guys can provide some insight...what I don't understand is why I get hit on/looked at, more, when I am in sweats/t shirt/no makeup and looking homeless. I am far more attractive when I am in makeup and I am dressed, and I still get approached, but not nearly as much as when I am looking like a bag lady. What gives?!?[/quote]

Dannie,

I actually think when you see a lady wearing sweats,shorts,jeans or a jean skirt they show their true beauty. Don't get me wrong, I like seeing a pretty lady all dressed up, but if I had a preference I would go with the girl next door type of look, nothing to fancy. I have seen a few provider's who I was much more turned on by, just wearing shorts and a nice t-shirt.

I also have a friend that dances at a club and when we meet for breakfast after the club closes, she looks much sexier wearing just the shorts and a t-shirt.
cubsoxbull is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:43 PM   #14
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shizzle10 View Post
if girls don't want guys to make the mistake of assuming a girl is a slut based on her clothes don't wear the uniform.
Makes perfect sense to me.
Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:44 PM   #15
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckJack View Post

Hey, do you still have those Jammies? Hope so.
If I could greet all my friends at the door in my jammies, I would do it! Yes, I still have 'em, I practically live in them!

Thanks guys, ya'll are too sweet, but I think if you saw me without the war paint you may change your tune

Randy4candy is just biased because I know all the words to every Beatle's song ever written. (I loved the fact that you would request the fresh out of the shower and in a t shirt look, BTW!)

I am always worried that I am looking too 'slutty' in public. I generally dress WAY down. I'm always afraid that I might look like a provider
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women