Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161012
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2016, 05:56 PM   #1
Kyoto
Registered Member

Encounters: 3
Default Iowa Providers Overpriced?

Are providers in Iowa overpriced? In my opinion yes. I lived and travel to the east coast frequently for work and get high quality service for $200/hr. All I've experienced around here is $300-400/hr for average to good. You can get more than a HE consistently around here for $100 as well. Am I the only one who thinks this way or are there others?
Kyoto is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 06:53 PM   #2
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

This discussion is a better fit for COED
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 07:28 PM   #3
JocelynJohnsin
Third Base Coach

User ID: 328806
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoto View Post
Are providers in Iowa overpriced? In my opinion yes. I lived and travel to the east coast frequently for work and get high quality service for $200/hr. All I've experienced around here is $300-400/hr for average to good. You can get more than a HE consistently around here for $100 as well. Am I the only one who thinks this way or are there others?
Some may be yes but others not so much. Just depends what type of service they provide and the looks factor obviously. If you are getting a CBJ from one in sweatpants with 3 teeth at the super 8 while she is on the phone half the time for 300 then yes I believe so. There are ladies who put a lot of time and effort in to preparing to meet someone and probably do deserve their higher rate. Providers generally go cheaper in areas where there are a wider selection of ladies and I don't think Iowa has a ton of local ladies- most run 250-300 average here. Economics- supply and demand. Ladies also factor in the type of clientele they prefer catering to and target that particular market- some drop rates the second and/or subsequent times you see them. Best bet is probably just researching your potentials and then deciding if their services are worth what they are asking for a donation- or wait for someone to run a special of some kind.
JocelynJohnsin is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 07:54 PM   #4
Guest032118
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I agree with Jocelyn.
I'd much rather donate more for someone I'm comfortable with, than trying to find the motel 6 queen that has her man outside waiting to rob me.
Just my .02
Guest032118 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 08:31 PM   #5
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Smile

Everybody is different and depending on how many times a month and other outside demands on net pay .

1 no not over priced

2 yes over priced .

3Demo graphics ick.

4 four xx+$ is normally the going rate .

5. To get the PO~in~NY Ride it is 4.

6 Max Wedge 426 cross ram sT10 Dana 60 .373 .

7 ... Seven wasn't br. Ad pitt and Morgan an free a guy in that one ?

I finally bought a dictionary and I am trying to read it while shaving. In a mir~backwards .

Yah I'm challenged like a plumber crazy
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 08:54 PM   #6
BonerJones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

There are some legitimate providers on bp that tend to be cheaper but it's often a crapshoot. By going with a well-reviewed and established provider you may be paying more, but you're also often getting a more professional experience and a higher level of safety which pays for itself.
BonerJones is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 08:59 PM   #7
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

great question/great answers!

ditto with Miss J........she is well worth her rate I hear!!!!

And there ARE also some traveling providers ,like myself ,who are "underpriced" for their services. and reputation.....and will give ya a helluva ride for your buck.....lol
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 09:02 PM   #8
finman56
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I think Jocelyn gives an excellent explanation.

But each lady sets what she feels she is worth and "What the market will bear." But she can also use "Price Segmentation" to cater to specific clientele.

My comfort zone is $200-300 hr

Oh and by the way Jocelyn is worth it. She is going to give me a lesson about "supply and demand" very soon! lol
finman56 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 12:38 AM   #9
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonerJones View Post
There are some legitimate providers on bp that tend to be cheaper but it's often a crapshoot. By going with a well-reviewed and established provider you may be paying more, but you're also often getting a more professional experience and a higher level of safety which pays for itself.
Welcome Boner...

Vast knowledge for a newbie .

Bp

Is like leaving a concert and having someone hand you hand bills for another one.

Networking a clientele base you have already seen before with no need to alert kojack about pine mounted beaver on a cedar log near the creek at sunset on summer saltest...

Bp .

In search of how many fonts can be used with miss spelled words and Cyrillic Cypher codes to clients that don't need and shouldn't use a harvested site as such .just my upscale shitty... opion
Old 10-17-2016, 08:45 AM   #10
Kyoto
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

I'm all for providers getting as much as they can and as much as they are worth. My post was a bit of venting as well as my FWB cancelled on me last minute, I just got back from the east coast where I had two top quality providers for $150-200/hr, and I had a few beers watching football so I was a little feisty. I haven't been in the area long enough to establish a LTR with a local provider so I need to work on that. It's still surprising to me though as most guys I know from Iowa complain about the high cost of everything from a cup of coffee to a movie ticket but won't think twice about dropping $300-400 for an hour of entertainment.
Kyoto is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 09:38 AM   #11
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Good lord man you know why?

Have you took a good look at what is out there in civie life here?

Also look around next time your at a event are public place take note men out number 2 to 1 .

Siberia here fucking Siberia!!!
Old 10-17-2016, 01:48 PM   #12
Wheelgr
Registered Member

Can't say if they are over priced or not but the prices asked for pretty much rule guys like me out.
3 jobs so every dollar I spend on myself means that much more I need to work. wife and kids give no free time so any time I do get is last minute. And my wife does not perform her wifley duties in the bedroom so yea. So three strikes and it's near impossible to fine someone I can see.
I need someone to take pity on me and give me a reduced rate.

I used to see a gal for massage. $1 a minute and included a HE. I made time to go see her as the massage itself was fantastic. The HE was just a bonus. Another provider that gave awesome service was $160 an hour. I made a point to save up to see her as well. Sadly both went ligit. BP makes me nervous so I just browse here and live through others fun.

So anyways, my $0.02
Wheelgr is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 02:48 PM   #13
SinOrSwim
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

It's a free market. If there were TONS of guys paying, the price would go up. If there were TONS of women all competing for a smaller pool of guys the price will go down.

If they are getting the price they want OR seeing the number of people they want, good for them.

I'd rather see someone who charges 400 or more vs someone who charges 160 and sees 10 dudes in a day. LOL yikes!
SinOrSwim is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 03:44 PM   #14
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I may be lower priced then most gals on Eccie......especially for my reputation and services offered....,BUT it does not make me the "caliber" of a backpage gal....I consider myself to be " a good bang for the buck" for those who cannot quite afford the higher priced gals,but still wanna have a maxium amount of erotic fun!!!!!!! But that does not make me any better or worse then the higher priced gals here who also offer top quality experiences....that just gives gents options.

I do NOT do more than two a day and don't even do that EVERY day.........I consider myself low volume.
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 03:53 PM   #15
Key of G
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Yay Dallas!!!!��
Key of G is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women