Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47585
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2010, 09:10 AM   #1
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Im sorry your ref didn't get back with me in time.

This is for the gentlemen, however ladies can chime in to.

You have seen provider A
You want to see provider B

You give Provider A info to provider B, so you can get screened. You schedule your appt well in advance in hopes you get screened in plenty of time.

Provider A never returns her calls, emails, etc....

Do you say forget it and see Provider A.

Just curious
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:19 AM   #2
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

I mark provider A off the list.

This is why I joined p411.
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:26 AM   #3
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I would be upset with provider A. I would not see her again if her lack of response prevented me from seeing provider B. That is the nature of this business. Provider a may also have this come back to bite her in the ass when she needs to check references
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:35 AM   #4
U.R.L.
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

never see provider a again
U.R.L. is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:45 PM   #5
allofamber
Account Frozen

User ID: 3706
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
Provider a may also have this come back to bite her in the ass when she needs to check references
so true...
allofamber is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 04:00 PM   #6
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

time for Plan B.....a provider you have already seen!!!
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 10:31 PM   #7
warlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

If I use provider A as a reference for provider B and provider A doesn't respond to provider B, then I'd like provider B to let me know she didn't hear back from provider A, so that I can provide additional or alternate references.
Nothing gets a provider put on a 'burn notice' faster than being unresponsive. If I've chosen to see a provider, given her some solid references, a cursory check on her part, in this case provider A not responding, and provider B not giving me a heads up is not only bad business, but rude. Maybe provider A is out of town, or dealing with personal business more important than vouching for a client, not to mention the competitive ramifications between providers, then provider B should say the references didn't check out, or couldn't be verified, and does the client have others.

Yeah, I know its a utopian perspective, but I'm still an optimist despite past experience.
warlock is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 12:26 AM   #8
guest070311-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

P411 will solve all your issues.
guest070311-3 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 06:24 AM   #9
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

I agree with both warlock and babydollsnow.....although I may add that with the dependability of MANY providers, even if provider A vouches for him to provider B, it would be behoove a hobbyist to have plans B, C, D, and E as well. And, BTW, P411 does not solve ALL your issues! Alot of those providers that are P411 and "accept P411" are just as bad as the ones who do not as far as dependable and promptness goes, now I am not saying all providers are like that, especially the ones that respond to this, they are always on time and NEVER NCNS, (LOL)! And most of those "experiences" go unreported and not told to anyone, (I thought that is what this board is for).

Do the multiple "plans" when you are hobbying each and every time, it will make your hobby experience better.
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 07:10 AM   #10
delimex007

Encounters: 17

First up,I would like provider B to inform me that provider A did not respond/give reference. That way,atleast I know that provider B tried but could not work it out.

Then,I would send an email or PM to provider A asking her as to why she did not give a reference or respond to provider B's request. If I get no response from provider A or if she suggests it is b'cos of competition and maybe anger that I am not seeing her instead,then that's the last of provider A. I will never see her again.

But if there was a genuine reason or if she was busy with other stuff and she states that she would follow up with provider B and give the reference-then that's great. And guess what-- she has a regular repeat client due to her professionalism.
delimex007 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 08:37 AM   #11
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

I could give a list of provider names as long as my arm, who do not return reference requests, but I'll refrain at this time. Returning a request 4 days later or not at all means the "lady" ain't taking care of her business as she should. There are too many communication devices out there in this day and age for that to even wash with me. I also do tell the gents that maybe the lady he gave is not a good reference source and he should try using others.

There are also, the gents who contact several ladies at once ( Plan A, B, C, and D) and schedule with each, but then cancel with all but one when the time comes. So, all this "planning" is great, unless you're the lady who gets the cancel more than once. Those emails now go unanswered from the gent who tried that with me twice. I don't mind being plan B, C, or even D, but I do mind being in the middle of preparing for a date and getting that last minute cancel email, and I also do mind that I may have turned down being someone's Plan A, because I had already planned the time with multi planner man.

So much hit and miss in this biz, for both sides....LOL
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:53 AM   #12
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Lol

I love the guys who have plan A and plan B, that happen today. He emailed my buddy and I both for an appt. Wonder does he know, we know he emailed both of us. Ahehehe.

Thanks Gents for the responses. I was curious. P411 is nice, but its not widely used everywhere, especially in small towns. Gents if you are going to use a ref, call her or pm her, so she knows what to expect. And you even get to find out how she reacts to you seeing someone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post
I could give a list of provider names as long as my arm, who do not return reference requests, but I'll refrain at this time. Returning a request 4 days later or not at all means the "lady" ain't taking care of her business as she should. There are too many communication devices out there in this day and age for that to even wash with me. I also do tell the gents that maybe the lady he gave is not a good reference source and he should try using others.

There are also, the gents who contact several ladies at once ( Plan A, B, C, and D) and schedule with each, but then cancel with all but one when the time comes. So, all this "planning" is great, unless you're the lady who gets the cancel more than once. Those emails now go unanswered from the gent who tried that with me twice. I don't mind being plan B, C, or even D, but I do mind being in the middle of preparing for a date and getting that last minute cancel email, and I also do mind that I may have turned down being someone's Plan A, because I had already planned the time with multi planner man.

So much hit and miss in this biz, for both sides....LOL
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 06:08 PM   #13
Abraham
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

My plan B (rarely used) is to madly search the internet (ECCIE) on my phone. If one sticks with mature (over 35) providers, plan B is hardly ever needed. Some youngsters on the board have well earned, good reputations (Tara, etc). I really don't want to paint all with one brush.
Abraham is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 06:27 PM   #14
Guest032213
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

always help our hobbyiest men out ladies, they give us the info we need, dont get twisted cause he wants to feel on another bootayyyy, be real! xooxxo LEXUS
Guest032213 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women