Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47582
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 10-09-2015, 10:47 AM   #1
Steve_NYS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45
Default What is it with Texas?

Has anyone else noticed that the featured showcases on the front page are usually of providers from Texas? And sometimes, all four of the showcases are from Texas. I've got no problem with the Lone Star State, but I'm thinking either something special is going on there, or someone's playing favorites.
Steve_NYS is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 11:32 AM   #2
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

ya really be that ...dumb ...er it jus be an ...act

...maybe when yer given yer ...funnel ...multiple orgasms from yer great ...daty ...it will dawn on ya
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 03:23 PM   #3
Chaz108
Account Disabled

I had always wondered that myself, until I visited the great Lone Star state for a month a few years ago.

There are quite a few providers down there and the attitudes seem much different (better) than up here. Maybe it's the lack of cold weather, who knows?!

I'll tell you this, I spent more in a month down there than I have in sometimes 3 or 4 months up here. Definitely a fun time and the memories are awesome to this day.
Chaz108 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 03:42 PM   #4
lickidyclit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_NYS View Post
Has anyone else noticed that the featured showcases on the front page are usually of providers from Texas? And sometimes, all four of the showcases are from Texas. I've got no problem with the Lone Star State, but I'm thinking either something special is going on there, or someone's playing favorites.
Probably the same reason the Dallas cowgirl cheerleader's are considered as the sex symbol of the nation
lickidyclit is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 05:19 PM   #5
Steve_NYS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post

...maybe when yer given yer ...funnel ...multiple orgasms from yer great ...daty ...it will dawn on ya
A little over the top, don't you think? Anyway, I like your DATY suggestion. And it might be just the thing to put you in a better mood.
Old 10-09-2015, 05:20 PM   #6
Steve_NYS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaz108 View Post
I had always wondered that myself, until I visited the great Lone Star state for a month a few years ago.

There are quite a few providers down there and the attitudes seem much different (better) than up here. Maybe it's the lack of cold weather, who knows?!

I'll tell you this, I spent more in a month down there than I have in sometimes 3 or 4 months up here. Definitely a fun time and the memories are awesome to this day.
I must put Texas on my itinerary then. I've checked out a few of those showcases. Very sweet!
Old 10-09-2015, 05:21 PM   #7
Steve_NYS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickidyclit View Post
Probably the same reason the Dallas cowgirl cheerleader's are considered as the sex symbol of the nation
Must be something in the water--or the chili.
Old 10-09-2015, 05:29 PM   #8
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

It's supposedly random.
Check the number of providers in just Dallas vs the number y'all have....bound to come up lop-sided just due to the numbers!
Tetas is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 03:02 PM   #9
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Must be something in the water--or the chili.
....or the oil fumes in the air......ijs.....
Guest070916 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 05:29 PM   #10
lickidyclit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetas View Post
It's supposedly random.
Check the number of providers in just Dallas vs the number y'all have....bound to come up lop-sided just due to the numbers!
Hey there Tex,do ya suppose any o dem der Dallas cowgirl cheerleaders are provider's?
lickidyclit is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 07:50 PM   #11
Taskmaster
Something Useful to Say

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post

Quote:
A little over the top, don't you think? Anyway, I like your DATY suggestion. And it might be just the thing to put you in a better mood.
Even a little bit of research would have given you answers rather than just blurting out your question. Back in grade school when the teacher would tell kids to please feel free to raise your hand anytime as "there is no such thing as a stupid question" , I used to sigh at the number of stupid questions other kids asked. You must have been one of those kids with your hand held high.
Taskmaster is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 09:38 PM   #12
Steve_NYS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster View Post
Even a little bit of research would have given you answers rather than just blurting out your question. Back in grade school when the teacher would tell kids to please feel free to raise your hand anytime as "there is no such thing as a stupid question" , I used to sigh at the number of stupid questions other kids asked. You must have been one of those kids with your hand held high.
I've seen your posts. You're not quite genious material.

The question wasn't really meant to be that serious. That should have been obvious. I'm just trying to have a little fun here--but, really, what's your problem. I used to sigh--and still do--over people who enjoy being beligerant under the cloak of anonymity. If you don't like the thread, just avoid it. It's that simple. The fact that you don't, says something about you. But go about being rude and beligerant. You're anonymous, after all, which makes it easy to pretend you're a "man."
Old 10-10-2015, 10:17 PM   #13
Taskmaster
Something Useful to Say

Encounters: 3

Quote:

The question wasn't really meant to be that serious. That should have been obvious. I'm just trying to have a little fun here--but, really, what's your problem. I used to sigh--and still do--over people who enjoy being beligerant under the cloak of anonymity. If you don't like the thread, just avoid it. It's that simple. The fact that you don't, says something about you. But go about being rude and beligerant. You're anonymous, after all, which makes it easy to pretend you're a "man."
Well actually you're wrong , on all accounts, but that's to be expected I suppose.
Taskmaster is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 10:23 PM   #14
Steve_NYS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster View Post
Well actually you're wrong , on all accounts, but that's to be expected I suppose.
You write stuff, but nothing meaningful comes out. Why don't you put together some actual big-boy sentences and explain what your problem is? You toss out irrelevant insults as if they have meaning, which they do not. You've yet to say anything of substance. Here's your chance to show that anonymous insults are something more than a personal fetish of yours.
Old 10-10-2015, 10:41 PM   #15
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
yeah ...that jimmie task sure aint no ...genious
Plastic Man is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women