Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47726
pyramider46370
bambino40433
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2021, 07:34 AM   #1
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41
Default 4 Years of Trump Resulted in Democratic Control of House, Senate and Presidency

Was it a repudiation of Trump, Trumpism or Republicans?
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 07:50 AM   #2
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Lindsey Graham
@LindseyGrahamSC
If we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed.......and we will deserve it.
4:03 PM · May 3, 2016
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 08:07 AM   #3
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

It was all three.

Trump was the straw that broke the camels back.

It exposed our darkest demons as a country, and uncovered what we as a society need to fix.

I just don’t see Americans taking to the streets to advocate for hatefulness. Maybe for a while, but Americans will be grateful for the break, not having to wake up every morning to find out what that asshole did today.

Boring is good.

Yay boring.

Fuck Trumpism. A blip in the road, if thinking, modern Americans relegate it to that.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 09:01 AM   #4
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Those are 2 good topics, "Society" and the Lindsey/Cruz/Jim Jordan syndrome. I saw a picture of some kids, maybe early 20s at the latest Trump rally in Georgia and they were wearing t-shirts depicting Trump as the Terminator II, The Ali pose in boxing trunks over Sonny Liston but with Rocky's physique.
These kids don't give a rat's ass about politics. They are looking for some kind of hero worship Cosplay. They may as well be at a Comic-con or video game festival.
Lindsey, Cruz and all those other disciples are simply trying to gain the support of Trump's base.... Ted Cruz for his own presidential aspiration. Sorry Ted and Lindsey, but they are not going to worship you. Not to the level you desire anyway.
They see Trump as some kind of a fearless commando. I see him as a guy who would grab an infant from a mother to shield himself if shots rang out.
By the way, I'm no Lib-tard snowflake. Moderate gun-owning Republican instead.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 09:09 AM   #5
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Feels like we are just getting started in the realm of turning on the news and hearing dumb shit. It doesn't matter who is in the senate or who is president. The general trend seems to be blame the other political party for everything and act like an asshole. Biden's getting pretty good at it.
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 09:10 AM   #6
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Lindsey Graham
@LindseyGrahamSC
If we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed.......and we will deserve it.
4:03 PM · May 3, 2016
We didn't get that, but we will with Biden.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 09:12 AM   #7
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

It was Trump, and Trumpism. Republicans gained seats in the House. But Idiots like Perdue and Loeffler, who refused to say Trump didn't win re-election, and who sucked Trump's dick at every chance, paid for it.

Trump literally surrendered any accountability for Covid, last May, when he told the States to deal with it. He won't even speak about the pandemic, other than to tell us not to let it dominate our lives, while making a Mussolini-like gesture. His final 9 months have been the worst of any President in history. He remains a Fucking Narcissist who will fuck over anyone who doesn't give him blow jobs.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 09:14 AM   #8
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

H I M wasn't bad up until the gay virus.

I've no idea if these elections are staged, but I wouldn't doubt it. I do however think H I M is acting nuts about it.

Will be waiting to see wtf happens next.

The only good thing H I M did during the pandemic was not exert totalitarian control like a dictator would, but other than that, I do think H I M dropped the ball, so to speak. H I M's communication with the public during the gay bug was actually horrible.

They're apparently still counting votes ...

STOLEN ELECTION
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 09:28 AM   #9
bill sins
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

I drank the cool aid from the beginning. Made excuses for the dumb shit things Trump did for 3 plus years. Then I awoke and realized the fucker is absolutely crazy. The entire family is BSC. No fan of Biden or Harris both are so fucking lazy and uninformed they will do very little the next 2 years. Biden is already back stepping on his "1st 100 days" agenda. Two years if Repubs are intelligent enough to dump crazy ass Trump they can retake the House and all will be good.
bill sins is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 09:37 AM   #10
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 09:41 AM   #11
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 09:51 AM   #12
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

The dems have a lot of work to do. 4 years of trump unchecked and unhinged has done a lot of damage.

It will be interesting to see who are the biggest losers in the gop civil war. The corrupt trump cartel or the corrupt McDonald ducks.

Big thanks to trumpy for destroying the gop and putting the dems in charge
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 10:21 AM   #13
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Was it a repudiation of Trump, Trumpism or Republicans?
It's simply the swing of the pendulum in the political world.

Obama decimated the dems during his 8 years.

Voters are a fickle beast.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 10:26 AM   #14
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
It was Trump, and Trumpism. Republicans gained seats in the House. But Idiots like Perdue and Loeffler, who refused to say Trump didn't win re-election, and who sucked Trump's dick at every chance, paid for it.

Trump literally surrendered any accountability for Covid, last May, when he told the States to deal with it. He won't even speak about the pandemic, other than to tell us not to let it dominate our lives, while making a Mussolini-like gesture. His final 9 months have been the worst of any President in history. He remains a Fucking Narcissist who will fuck over anyone who doesn't give him blow jobs.
Another of the mis-informed or is it the flat out refusal to admit what is true. Let me review this topic for the hundredth time.

Trump started with "I have absolute authority to deal with this virus". Gov. Cuomo said "No, you don't". And Cuomo was right. Trump had no authority what so ever ( and he finally got around to confirming that ) to close schools, restaurants, gyms or anything else. Trump could not impose a mask mandate on anybody other than those that work at Federal facilities, he had no authority to mandate a national mask mandate or control social distancing.

The only thing Trump could do was close the country in a timely manner, a subject up for debate but it ultimately wouldn't have mattered once the first case appeared in America. It was just to easily passed. The Defense Production Act was one of the few things a President can do and Trump did. Again, whether it was timely enough could be debated.

In short, Trump did everything a President could do other than cheer leading and holding your hand and only the timing can be debated and that's mostly partisan bullshit. But he did make countless stupid remarks and he has only himself to blame for that. Giving an interview with Bob Woodward and admitting he actually knew how deadly the virus could be but kept it to himself because he didn't want to scare people or what ever his excuse was, is probably at the top of the list of dumb things he said.

I happen to believe that he made that up because he is a habitual braggard and couldn't bare to admit that he didn't know something and yet couldn't fathom that what he had just said would cost him dearly.

The truth of the matter is that not Joe Biden, the guy in charge of the H1N1 response that his chief of staff said was an unmitigated failure and only the fact that H1N1 wasn't as deadly as Covid, prevented "mass casualties in the millions" because they did in his words, "everything wrong". Biden couldn't have done any better because there were very few things a President could do and if you will remember correctly, there were times when Cuomo and Newsome got on TV and thanked the President for doing everything he could and Cuomo said he got from Trump, everything he asked for.

Deaths in nursing homes, where the highest number of deaths occurred was the total responsibility of Governor's, not Trump.

But some people just can not bring themselves to report the truth because their agenda, the destruction of a person or party, is more important than the truth and that has been our biggest political problem and it looks like it will continue to be and that's just sad.

The truth is that without Covid, Trump while scorned and hated, would have been one of the most successful Presidents, economically speaking, that we have had. The metrics of growth and employment confirms this but again, like Pelosi, some people were only interested in Trump not getting the credit he was due.

Character wise, he was a complete failure and that was his and his alone undoing. I couldn't care less what happens to Trump. He was a useful tool for 4 years and put 3 "textualist" judges on the SC and presided over one of the best economic recoveries in history until Covid which no reasonable person could blame on him.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 10:31 AM   #15
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
His final 9 months have been the worst of any President in history.
It's not how you start, it's how you finish. It is hard to finish worse than that idiot even if someone intentionally tried to do so. Oh well, we only have two weeks left of his bullshit as of today. Good riddance to that stupid inept fucker.

He should not be worrying about the election he lost and should be worrying about a place that will actually let his sorry ass live there. I believe he won South Dakota pretty easily. That dipshit needs to move there or Alabama. Just don't move to Georgia or New York.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women