Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60185
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 12-27-2014, 11:18 AM   #1
hideme
Registered Member

Default ECCIE providers on BP

I've noticed that several providers post on BP. If a hobbyist can provide references, he would stick to this site so why would a verified provider post on BP require references? Almost all, if nor all, providers on this site require references so why troll BP for clients where a lot of guys don't have verified references?
hideme is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 12:04 PM   #2
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm just curious why you would concern yourself with how ladies run their business or where they choose to advertise?

Not being a smartass. It's just an honest question.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 12:26 PM   #3
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I advertise on BP. There are only a small amount of guys on this site in the Central, AR area. Most of them already have their go-to girls. I reach out to an even bigger clientele, and I get a lot of new regulars who are new to the hobby life. Most of them have never even heard of this site, yet they are just fine and respectful (more respectful than some of the crap I see posted here on the board).

I've been doing this for 3 years and never had a problem on BP that was any different than a problem I would have here. There are bad apples everywhere, a "website" doesn't dictate who's bad and who's not.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 01:03 PM   #4
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
I'm just curious why you would concern yourself with how ladies run their business or where they choose to advertise?

Not being a smartass. It's just an honest question.
How you run your business, if I see you, has a direct influence on me. I've wondered the same. BP is constantly derided as a big piece of shit, yet you and others continue to place ads there. I think it's a fair question. Hobbyists and providers have a symbiotic relationship. You disagree?
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 01:25 PM   #5
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
How you run your business, if I see you, has a direct influence on me. I've wondered the same. BP is constantly derided as a big piece of shit, yet you and others continue to place ads there. I think it's a fair question. Hobbyists and providers have a symbiotic relationship. You disagree?
I just thought it was an odd question for a brand new member... The BP thing is kind of an age-old debate around here, anyway.

Symbiotic relationship, sure. But that symbiosis doesn't necessarily mean that a hobbyist has a full understanding of the hobby from the provider's perspective.

Generally speaking, ladies will advertise wherever it produces a decent return. Whose place is it to decide that any site is a "big piece of shit?" I've met many great clients from Backpage over the years. And fyi, there are bad clients on Eccie and Preferred, too.

A lot of the Backpage guys are just new and don't know about Eccie. Some of them decide to join Eccie later after meeting a VP & being informed. Others just don't want anything but anonymity. They don't want to be a member of a hobby site, or participate with comments and reviews. Fine with me, as long as they have good references.

My main concern is that a gentleman is safe and respectful, not which site he belongs to or which membership he holds. My screening doesn't falter because I advertise on a (perceived) 'lower-level' site. I screen the same regardless of where the gentleman comes from.
Old 12-27-2014, 01:32 PM   #6
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 373

I have seen several ladies from P411 and Eccie that also advertise on backpage. The reason is that it has been slow with getting eccie clients lately but like us the ladies need to work to pay bills. No one enjoys going thru the trials of backpage but if any business slows down, you take steps to find new clients.
It has certainly been that way here in Shreveport/Bossier and now I am hearing the same in East Texas. One of the ladies I see on a regular basis started this year on backpage and is now on eccie but continues to put ads on backpage and she is a top provider.
That is my take on the situation and I respect the ladies for what they have to do to maintain there business. It has not stopped or slowed down the pleasure I receive when spending time with them.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 02:03 PM   #7
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
I just thought it was an odd question for a brand new member... The BP thing is kind of an age-old debate around here, anyway.

Symbiotic relationship, sure. But that symbiosis doesn't necessarily mean that a hobbyist has a full understanding of the hobby from the provider's perspective.

Generally speaking, ladies will advertise wherever it produces a decent return. Whose place is it to decide that any site is a "big piece of shit?" I've met many great clients from Backpage over the years. And fyi, there are bad clients on Eccie and Preferred, too.

A lot of the Backpage guys are just new and don't know about Eccie. Some of them decide to join Eccie later after meeting a VP & being informed. Others just don't want anything but anonymity. They don't want to be a member of a hobby site, or participate with comments and reviews. Fine with me, as long as they have good references.

My main concern is that a gentleman is safe and respectful, not which site he belongs to or which membership he holds. My screening doesn't falter because I advertise on a (perceived) 'lower-level' site. I screen the same regardless of where the gentleman comes from.

Seems like a perfectly good question from a newbie. They won't have been here long enough to understand the relationship between eccie and bp. I would find it much stranger coming from a vet of both sites.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 02:12 PM   #8
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I catch more crap from guys on this site (you know, the site everyone praises) than I do on BP. Most of the guys here are keyboard warriors and wannabe white knights. That shit gets old. I turned down a lot of guys on this site just from the way they present themselves. Too much butt hurt, so little fucking.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 02:18 PM   #9
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

The BP question has been asked so many times, and debated for so long, that I think my new answer is just going to be, "because I said so." Lol
Old 12-27-2014, 02:37 PM   #10
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

How does one go about "screening" a newbie with no references? Work info? A note from their wife?
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 02:41 PM   #11
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

New, as in unaware of the more established sites. They still have to have good references, or I won't see them.

As far as the completely new guys without references, I will help them out by referring them to reputable newbie friendly providers. And there are other ways of screening a client besides references; I believe the newbie friendly girls use employment verification & other personal info.
Old 12-27-2014, 03:07 PM   #12
hideme
Registered Member

I meant no disrespect to anyone. Like Under construction stated, I'm new and trying to understand. I've seen women from BP in the past with great success and when I joined here, I ran across the same women so was just asking.

Thanks for clearing up my question.
hideme is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 05:14 PM   #13
Guest030317
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

The original question was clear. While the OP may not be aware of the constant drivel regarding BP, most on the board have at some point been involved in a discussion about it.

It seems that there's a double standard regarding providers utilizing BP, as of it makes them low level, low class, less desirable in the hobby sense. However, if the same provider is on EC, she's deemed more legit. This is a double standard as the hobbyist quiet often engage in trolling BP for fresh talent and not seeing the fine girls on EC.

If the provider is lessened in quality because of placing ads on BP, then shouldn't the hobbyist be deemed equally lessened for using the same tool?

If the provider finds a client off of BP then is that client lessened for having found the provider? If so, then the hobbyist who utilize BP should be considered lessened as well if he finds a girl off BP.

It appears therefore that hobbyist want the EC girls to stay clear of BP because of potential health risk, apprehension by LE or just plain ole' cock blocking and jealousy. If that is the case, then the hobbyist should only see EC girls to maintain a pool of ready providers.

If that is not the case then let the provider attain clients how ever she chooses as the provider doesn't get upset about the hobbyist seeing BP girls.

If a hobbyist won't see a provider who post on BP but will at the same time spend money on a BP girl then the problem doesn't exist with the provider, it exist with the hobbyist.

Spend your MONEY on WHO YOU want to spend it on because it's YOUR discision.

HAIL!!
Guest030317 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 07:31 PM   #14
Busty Beth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 132846
My ECCIE Reviews

In my experience, when posting on any site there is a certain amount of screening to be done regardless. I have gotten excellent clients who I see regularly off BP. But there are sites I would never post to because I get no decent client calls and it is a waste of time and patience. Putting myself on ECCIE and P411, I expect to have a few that don't go by the rules of play. But on the most part if they do their homework they will learn. In my opinion BP is a choice for the provider. For instance sometimes I will only take calls from clients on my (ok list) and will not take a call from a new client because I don't need to...then again, I can be selective.
Busty Beth is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 01:52 PM   #15
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Really don't think it's that hard of a question to answer, why eccie providers also post on BP. It'll be like asking Walmart why they advertise in the Newspaper since they already have commercials on T.V. Simple answer more advertising should bring more business. And some need all the advertising they can get.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women