Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40435
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2015, 07:13 AM   #1
Sophia Banks
Sexy Sophia

User ID: 231599
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Question regarding keeping notes/info on clients?

Ive been struggling with this topic for some time now and what I mean is since I have now developed a good client base I would love to keep a "little black book" of very specific notes on each client I see. It would be so easy for me to reference them by handle, name , email, phone number, but more importantly notes on the session, what activities we did, what he liked, what techniques he loved , positions, even his outfit requests and the outfits I wore for him last and his personality (quiet, shy, funny, outgoing etc).

I had felt kind of awkward or silly when I didn't remember specifics from last session that the client did remember.

HOWEVER!!!! I've been hesitant to do this because God forbid I am busted or raided and this info is found and every guys info is in there and the guys security is at risk!

Am I being paranoid, careful or what? I would love to hear opinions from gents and providers on their take.

Providers, do you have a safe system to keep important notes on your business? I'm afraid to even put notes in my ECCIE or P411 account since the whole Ashley Madison scare.

Sorry it's a long winded question but I'm all about safety and security!!! Hope everyone stays safe!!! 💋💋💋
Sophia Banks is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 07:22 AM   #2
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia Banks View Post
Ive been struggling with this topic for some time now and what I mean is since I have now developed a good client base I would love to keep a "little black book" of very specific notes on each client I see. It would be so easy for me to reference them by handle, name , email, phone number, but more importantly notes on the session, what activities we did, what he liked, what techniques he loved , positions, even his outfit requests and the outfits I wore for him last and his personality (quiet, shy, funny, outgoing etc).

I had felt kind of awkward or silly when I didn't remember specifics from last session that the client did remember.

HOWEVER!!!! I've been hesitant to do this because God forbid I am busted or raided and this info is found and every guys info is in there and the guys security is at risk!

Am I being paranoid, careful or what? I would love to hear opinions from gents and providers on their take.

Providers, do you have a safe system to keep important notes on your business? I'm afraid to even put notes in my ECCIE or P411 account since the whole Ashley Madison scare.

Sorry it's a long winded question but I'm all about safety and security!!! Hope everyone stays safe!!! 💋💋💋

actually sophie, it's not a bad post...

to those clients you have as regulars you will always commit some part of it to memory, but if you can't there are ways to do it with out risking their safety.

create a code that is not common and can be easily misread, but you know exactly who or what it is.

create nicknames for your guests that you see 3-5 times a month, one they can agree with. so if you message them and they are with SO, it's just a friend from the past (you're nickname to them)

so yes, keeps notes, but be a ninja about it... never let your code out and never break it, god forbid you get busted make sure you're code can make you look innocent. <3

just a little weeboo advice

have fun out there
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 08:17 AM   #3
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Assuming you're not technology illiterate, keeping a virtual noteboook isn't terrible via unsent email, sent emails, cloud-based storage, etc. You make whatever it is rather secure and very unlikely someone will take the time to get to it. Even if they should, there maybe not have terribly specific things and just something to spark your memory.

And I already know someone will come back with "MAHGERD GOORGLE REDS UR EMERLS!!!" Do you really think a company like Google cares about something like that in the grand scheme of things?
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 08:19 AM   #4
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
Assuming you're not technology illiterate, keeping a virtual noteboook isn't terrible via unsent email, sent emails, cloud-based storage, etc. You make whatever it is rather secure and very unlikely someone will take the time to get to it. Even if they should, there maybe not have terribly specific things and just something to spark your memory.

And I already know someone will come back with "MAHGERD GOORGLE REDS UR EMERLS!!!" Do you really think a company like Google cares about something like that in the grand scheme of things?

lol yes... yes they do j/k
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 10:35 PM   #5
Ashi

Encounters: 63

Keeping a hard copy, written notebook etc., is way less secure than having an encrypted file, or an encrypted drive on a local machine. Or even better, an encrypted file in the "cloud" , box.com is better than Dropbox in this case. Keep things simple, just text, and encrypt always and save. NEVER SHARE ANYTHING! From your secure web or computer/cloud....

I keep my " friends" tracking list and "to do" list with contact info , encrypted and in the cloud so,I can access, decrypt and read with a mobile device while " hunting" and needing suddenly info for plan B.

Unsent emails, or sent ones are not secure. There are way better options. Use encrypted text message software and use an incomprehensible password. And finally, back up, if you really want something to outlast your next hardware meltdown.
By the way, probably, I need to be on that geek thread , since there was a lot of positive and geek friendly attitude from the ladies.

Sophia, if you need details , pm for software choices, etc. Good thinking about privacy , though. I am sure not many think about it, since we take it for granted...
Ashi is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 05:59 AM   #6
icansmile
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

When did this get so complicated !? It is good to read that there is some thought as to discretion. We appreciate it.
icansmile is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 07:21 AM   #7
Sophia Banks
Sexy Sophia

User ID: 231599
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Thank you everyone for your input and suggestions!......however my brain started to explode when y'all starting talking encrypting, decrypting, multicrypting, pink clouds, yadayada .

My technological propeller doesn't spin as fast as most of you guys. My tech knowledge stopped when I left AT&T selling frame relay and atm networks and sonet rings years ago! I do know what the cloud is though.

Maybe I need a class for old farts on security 💻💻💻💾💾
Sophia Banks is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 08:05 AM   #8
Gnostalgia
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

if u want to keep notes away from LE, use paper and pen or crayons. u put it digital, they can find it. Just ask Hillary how her secret server idea worked out for her.
Gnostalgia is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 10:15 AM   #9
hoss20
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Also keep in mind that if you decide to keep a digital record, there's no reason you need to put it online. On this point, I agree with the previous post. Just create a file and keep it on your own hard drive. Some applications, like Excel, allow you to password protect your files as well.
hoss20 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 10:16 AM   #10
Rose Vintage
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 314272
My ECCIE Reviews

Make discreet and Basic notes, maybe use fun cryptic lingo. Just remember to make it simple enough where you will remember.

Rose Vintage is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 10:41 PM   #11
Ashi

Default Comparisons to Hillary are not fair ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnostalgia View Post
if u want to keep notes away from LE, use paper and pen or crayons. u put it digital, they can find it. Just ask Hillary how her secret server idea worked out for her.
Gnostalgia, with all respect, but comparing Sophia to Hillary is not fair!

One, she is way better looking , nicer I guess, since I did not have the pleasure of meeting her in person , and way sexier... Obviously. And SB understands free markets, she did and does work to make ends meet, and is humble enough to ask for ideas, just to scratch the surface ... And she loves horses.... So I kind of like her. That is why I wrote the initial reply.

Two, if she would have problems, it will be with local , overzealous Ellie who can seize a handwritten book, and pressure her to give out the code or info ... But I do not think any fancy fed agency would get involved, too costly to get court orders for a big cloud provider to give up private info and pay a highly skilled and remunerated geek to break the encryption, and I am talking by orders of magnitude vs the offense....

Three, the guys who investigate the emails for H, are never going to bother with Sophia.

Forth, if it is in the cloud and not on a local server or hard copy, a search warrant will not get it because nobody knows about its existence besides SB.

Fifth, once you get to use one of these friendly mobile apps, you do not need any training, really! Help is needed for the first time, for setting the accounts up, with some anonymous email address, maybe.

Six, faster search and tagging, etc.

Last weird idea ... Or ....Better not, that one is really too geeky,
Ashi is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 06:49 AM   #12
Gnostalgia
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashi View Post
Gnostalgia, with all respect, but comparing Sophia to Hillary is not fair!

One, she is way better looking , nicer I guess, since I did not have the pleasure of meeting her in person , and way sexier... Obviously. And SB understands free markets, she did and does work to make ends meet, and is humble enough to ask for ideas, just to scratch the surface ... And she loves horses.... So I kind of like her. That is why I wrote the initial reply.

Two, if she would have problems, it will be with local , overzealous Ellie who can seize a handwritten book, and pressure her to give out the code or info ... But I do not think any fancy fed agency would get involved, too costly to get court orders for a big cloud provider to give up private info and pay a highly skilled and remunerated geek to break the encryption, and I am talking by orders of magnitude vs the offense....

Three, the guys who investigate the emails for H, are never going to bother with Sophia.

Forth, if it is in the cloud and not on a local server or hard copy, a search warrant will not get it because nobody knows about its existence besides SB.

Fifth, once you get to use one of these friendly mobile apps, you do not need any training, really! Help is needed for the first time, for setting the accounts up, with some anonymous email address, maybe.

Six, faster search and tagging, etc.

Last weird idea ... Or ....Better not, that one is really too geeky,
Ashi, i'm not going to steal this thread. However I stand corrected. excellent comparison. I will say a neighbor of mine, who was the CFO of a now defunct insurance company, advised by his experience never to use email or any form of digital communication. He never excepted even an email address. When the feds came calling they could not find any incriminating evidence generated by him. He was the only officer not jailed.
Gnostalgia is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 08:36 AM   #13
Ashi

Agree, email is such an old and open protocol, everything is open to be intercepted. Email,servers are holding the info unencrypted and there is direct link to the sender and receiver. I agree with your comment about emails being as secure as the access to the servers, and their backups.iwas suggesting an alternate solution with an acceptably low vulnerability and reward for someone trying to penetrate the defense for OP's needs. In the end nothing is perfect, any SW can be hacked...but hard copies are the most vulnerable of all options, IMHO.
Ashi is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 10:20 AM   #14
CaptCroakers
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

I create an anonymous account on MSN and use OneNote, all stored on the cloud, that's where I keep my to do list.
CaptCroakers is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 10:56 AM   #15
Ashi

One Note document with a password is a nice solution - you can include other format files into the note.
Anonymous account even better ...
Thanks CC.
Ashi is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women