Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2018, 10:46 AM   #1
NoTell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Default TRUMP officially announces re-election bid for 2020

Thank you Donald for saving our country!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ction-bid.html
NoTell is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 11:15 AM   #2
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Link?
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 11:31 AM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
Link?
I opened the link.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 11:52 AM   #4
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Was there any doubt?

With 65% of his agenda already accomplished in one year (Faster than any other previous President!) It's time to build on success. MAGA!!!

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/he...rticle/2650141
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 11:59 AM   #5
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Let's wait to see what happens at midterms. I'm betting the Trump Loyalists don't do as well.

He scraped by in 2016. I believe there will be enough people that voted for him in 2016 that will not in 2020 solely because he has never once tried to act presidential, even a little. He may actual be primaried out and be forced to run as a 3rd party candidate.

Now, having said that, The Democrats are a bag of wet cats. If they cannot come together to defeat Trump, or another Republican in a 3 way race, given Trump is forced to run as a 3rd party, they need to call it a day.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 12:35 PM   #6
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
Let's wait to see what happens at midterms. I'm betting the Trump Loyalists don't do as well.
Yeah. You just keep betting that way. The harder the never Trumpers keep trying to pry his supporters away, the harder they hang on. And, they're growing in numbers too...

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ez_track_feb27

(Hmmmm, 7 points better than Obama at this point in his Presidency. Nice!)

Rasmussen was the only pollster to get it right in 2016...

http://americanresearchgroup.com/rat...6/uspresident/

People are looking at their paychecks and saying "Hey! This is working pretty good!"
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 12:41 PM   #7
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:

He scraped by in 2016. I believe there will be enough people that voted for him in 2016 that will not in 2020 solely because he has never once tried to act presidential, even a little. He may actual be primaried out and be forced to run as a 3rd party candidate.

Now, having said that, The Democrats are a bag of wet cats. If they cannot come together to defeat Trump, or another Republican in a 3 way race, given Trump is forced to run as a 3rd party, they need to call it a day.
Trump not acting Presidential might actually be a good thing considering the idiots we've had in the past that supposedly acted presidential. That would be like wanting a Hawk to act like a Canary, lol. I think I would rather Trump stay the way he is.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 12:43 PM   #8
Normal guy
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Quote:
because he has never once tried to act presidential, even a little.
Which is exactly why he won and why he will win again. We don’t want another establishment kiss ass politician. We want an Everyman mad good. We got that in President Trump.
Normal guy is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 01:27 PM   #9
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

lol. The Heritage Foundation calls itself "the most influential Conservative group in America".

The following website rates the Heritage Foundation about as far to the right as possible and rates its factual reporting as "Mixed"..

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/heritage-foundation/

When I look in the article cited as to at what the Heritage Foundation believes are Trump's major successes, I see many items listed which are debatable as far as whether or not doing them made us better or worse off.

Here is Newsweek's opinion on Trump's 1st year.

http://www.newsweek.com/here-are-six...esident-765107

And here is an article that covers both Trump's successes but also his failures.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8042756.html

We will find out in a little more than 8 months what voters think of Trump's time in office.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 01:37 PM   #10
bamscram
Valued Poster

Old news isn't it? First meeting he had after inauguration was a fund raiser.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 02:12 PM   #11
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

He scraped by in 2016.
Yea, buddy!

The red/pink is Trump.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 02:17 PM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
We will find out in a little more than 8 months what voters think of Trump's time in office.
What "will we find out"? So either way you'll be "correct"! "Hedge" much?

Unlike your predictions in 2016!

Quote:
10-20-2016, 08:03 AM #21
SpeedRacerXXX

This election is OVER. Republicans should start focusing on 2020. Unless a bomb hits between now and November 8th there is no way Trump can overcome the lead that Clinton has in the polls. For those of you who are still not believing the polls . . . we'll see in a handful of days how accurate they are.

The Political Forum
Does no one care about wikileaks?
Is Trump running this year?
Old 02-27-2018, 03:04 PM   #13
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51103
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I would not be surprised if the Democrats do take back the House and Senate as "we the people" are not represented in that if you are a nonpartisan/Independent or any other affiliation, you are not allowed to vote in many states i.e. closed primary, very frustrating here in Florida as we have more Independents than partisan voters who have no say so in our local or state primaries.

#weneedopenprimaries
Cherie is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 03:13 PM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
I would not be surprised if the Democrats do take back the House and Senate as "we the people" are not represented in that if you are a nonpartisan/Independent or any other affiliation, you are not allowed to vote in many states i.e. closed primary, very frustrating here in Florida as we have more Independents than partisan voters who have no say so in our local or state primaries.

#weneedopenprimaries
Be patient "grasshopper" ....

.... the Democratic Liberals have an ongoing "public relations nightmare" in full bloom right now and their tactic is to push their agenda into 2020 right on through 2018 with "The Sheriff" as their Poster Boy to front their Anti-Gun/Anti-Trump strategy.

The "handwriting" is on the California Wall (pun intended!) by the recent refusal of the Democratic Party in California to not endorse Feinstein, who has decided to run again, and for the very reasons that have placed her in the center of a lot of domestic and foreign issues. Apparently she won't vote to convict Trump in the anticipated impeachment proceedings scheduled to begin about this time next year! You know! The one based on Trump's alleged treasonous behavior of colluding with the Russians to defeat HillariousNoMore in the 2016 election and thereby deprive them of celebrating The First Female President following the First Black President!

At this time of the year in 2016 the "smart people" were laughing at Trump. Also at this time in 2017.

They are still making fun of him.
Old 02-27-2018, 03:17 PM   #15
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
lol. The Heritage Foundation calls itself "the most influential Conservative group in America".

The following website rates the Heritage Foundation about as far to the right as possible and rates its factual reporting as "Mixed"..

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/heritage-foundation/

When I look in the article cited as to at what the Heritage Foundation believes are Trump's major successes, I see many items listed which are debatable as far as whether or not doing them made us better or worse off.

Here is Newsweek's opinion on Trump's 1st year.

http://www.newsweek.com/here-are-six...esident-765107

And here is an article that covers both Trump's successes but also his failures.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8042756.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Old news isn't it? First meeting he had after inauguration was a fund raiser.
Are you two related HaHaHaHaHaHa
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women