Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Questions for the Staff - Houston
Questions for the Staff - Houston Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70452
biomed160828
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35562
Mojojo33117

Old 10-14-2012, 03:10 PM   #1
Sweet Discretion
Account Disabled

Default Deleted thread?

What happened to the "Outcalls" thread started by SuthrnSam?

Me and other posters made comments in that thread that SuthrnSam should be careful when dealing with Brooke Wild, which I'm sure led bw to hit her rtm button which she loves to do.

I get a little pm from Pistolero and next thing you know the thread disappears off the face of the earth.

I've heard of mods locking threads, but deleting them?

If that's the policy then so be it. I'm just curious.
Sweet Discretion is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 03:23 PM   #2
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

I can assure you the thread was not deleted. Sometimes a thread may be temporarily removed so that a staff member can look into things. Btw while i did not move THAT thread, I will move THIS thread to the questions for to the staff sub-forum since it's really addressed to us.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:15 PM   #3
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion View Post

Me and other posters made comments in that thread that SuthrnSam should be careful when dealing with Brooke Wild, which I'm sure led bw to hit her rtm button which she loves to do.

I get a little pm from Pistolero and next thing you know the thread disappears off the face of the earth.
Actually low IQ …. I didn't even see your comment until I read this thread so I was not able to RTM your post ... but thanks for referring me back to Sams thread so I could comment on your lies.

You should be embarrassed about your bitch like gossipy nature. You’re like a broad in a ghetto hair salon.

Since you steady have my name in your month, why don’t you stop acting like scary punk and elaborate on what makes dealing with “Brooke Wild” so dangerous? Yeah I know, you can’t say shit nor provide any facts, because there are none to provide.

You don’t know a fucking thing about me, Your comments about me are as stupid as mine would be if I said you have “blond hair, a flat nose and 6 nipples” … I don’t know any of that because I don’t know you, just like you don’t know anything about me so keep my name out of your mouth.
Brooke Wilde is online now   Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:26 PM   #4
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post
Actually low IQ …. I didn't even see your comment until I read this thread so I was not able to RTM your post ... but thanks for referring me back to Sams thread so I could comment on your lies.

You should be embarrassed about your bitch like gossipy nature. You’re like a broad in a ghetto hair salon.

Since you steady have my name in your month, why don’t you stop acting like scary punk and elaborate on what makes dealing with “Brooke Wild” so dangerous? Yeah I know, you can’t say shit nor provide any facts, because there are none to provide.

You don’t know a fucking thing about me, Your comments about me are as stupid as mine would be if I said you have “blond hair, a flat nose and 6 nipples” … I don’t know any of that because I don’t know you, just like you don’t know anything about me so keep my name out of your mouth.
Interesting...... I don't see a question to the staff there ..... if you two have a dispute please take that to each others pm box and settle it there but this forum (or any other Houston forum for that matter) will be the arena for it.

This forum is reserved for legitimate questions to the staff concerning board issues or concerns a member may have.
Mojojo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women