Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47584
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35411
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2014, 06:59 AM   #1
Mizzou82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default CoMo charges, be careful and get tested

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT
Mizzou82 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 09:36 AM   #2
Mizzou82
Valued Poster

OK, not sure why a news article available to anyone who looks for it would be removed, but I don't want to get into anymore trouble, SO NO MORE PMs! You will have to find it yourself.
Old 07-06-2014, 11:12 AM   #3
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou82 View Post
JCM... Is this a new guideline/rule that you are using to remove that link?
I read that news article and could not see how it would be in violation of any of the boards posted guidelines.

Where in the guidelines does it say we can not link to real world info?
Please link/post the guideline number that backs up your statement... I for one would greatly appreciat it.

Thank you,
EE
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 01:43 PM   #4
Mizzou82
Valued Poster

Default Thanks Elum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElumEno View Post
I read that news article and could not see how it would be in violation of any of the boards posted guidelines.

Please link/post the guideline number that backs up your statement... I for one would greatly appreciat it.

Thank you,
EE
Old 07-06-2014, 02:00 PM   #5
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElumEno View Post

Thank you,
EE

In every example that I checked, a link about a hooker bust that also includes real names/photos ...is always removed.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 02:07 PM   #6
JCM800
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou82 View Post
Old 07-06-2014, 03:58 PM   #7
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

As long as I've been on the board, no links whatsoever with any real names in it have been left up. Its considered outing.

If a john has/had been busted, would you be OK with that link being posted? I'm guessing not. You guys would never want YOUR real name linked to a hooker board.

#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 07:04 PM   #8
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Default EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
As long as I've been on the board, no links whatsoever with any real names in it have been left up. Its considered outing.

If a john has/had been busted, would you be OK with that link being posted? I'm guessing not. You guys would never want YOUR real name linked to a hooker board.

#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
MsE.. you know damn well that is not how St. C has on multiple occasions has explained how he wants that guideline to be enforced.
I am pretty sure, not positive, that one of those times was in response to one of your questions about this very guideline.

The way I remember St. C telling all of his staff how he wanted it enforced was pretty simple.

If there are pictures/photos that includes real names attached that might be recognized as board members then the link should be removed.
But if it is just names and those names can not be directly linked to a members handle then no action should be taken.
Not only has St. C made that statement more then once... he was pretty damn adamant about it.
Could he have changed his stance... yes, but like I said... he was pretty adamant about not having staff giving out points for outing when there was no outing to be had.

Would I want a link to some site that had my name on it... NO, but if it can not be directly linked to my handle then it would not be considered outing per that guideline.
Do the moderators still incorrectly remove links under this rule... yes... most take a "better safe then sorry" approach, and I can not blame them.

But all of that is completely irrelevant...

This woman knowingly and intentionally (By her own admittance) exposed the hobby community to HIV.
Once she did that she give up her right to have any type of protection on this or any other hobby board.
Sometimes a little common sense should come into play... this is one of those times.
Quite frankly, in my personal opinion, the safety of the community far out ways some often misinterpreted guideline on a SHMB.

Now I am going to re-post a link to this story...
POINT ME AND REMOVE IT IF YOU WILL... BUT EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW!

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT

Also... in my opinion this should be moved to the alert section.

Old 07-06-2014, 07:20 PM   #9
Mizzou82
Valued Poster

But all of that is completely irrelevant...

This woman knowingly and intentionally (By her own admittance) exposed the hobby community to HIV.
Once she did that she give up her right to have any type of protection on this or any other hobby board.
Sometimes a little common sense should come into play... this is one of those times.
Quite frankly, in my personal opinion, the safety of the community far out ways some often misinterpreted guideline on a SHMB.

My point exactly. If a member was going around trying to infect as many providers as he could, or just didn't give a shit if he infected you, this board would be full of his name, number, description, pic, and tats, and rightfully so
Old 07-06-2014, 07:27 PM   #10
JCM800
Ambassador

Please feel free to discuss this topic all you like ....but leave the link (...the one with real names/photos) out.

Thank you.
Old 07-06-2014, 07:28 PM   #11
Guest082614
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Since the link has been removed, here is the actual article from the AP:

COLUMBIA, Mo. (AP) A 20-year-old Missouri woman is accused of being an HIV-infected prostitute who knowingly exposed her clients to the virus.
The Columbia Daily Tribune reports **Name Redacted** was arrested at a Columbia hotel room on June 19 after agreeing to have sex with an undercover officer in exchange for cash. The officer had responded to an online ad as part of a joint effort between Columbia police and the FBI to crack down on prostitution.
**Last name redacted** initially was charged with misdemeanor prostitution before prosecutors amended the charges this week to knowingly being infected with HIV while performing the act of prostitution.
A Florissant man listed in online court records as **Last name redacted**’s public defender says he’s not an attorney and isn’t connected to **Last name redacted**’s case.
Information from: Columbia Daily Tribune,

Now there is no link, I removed the individual's name so as to not reveal her identity. And, I provided the source newspaper, so anyone who wants to can go to that website and view the original article. I believe that this meets all the guidelines.

BTW - I disagree with JCM's interpretation if the guideline. The link originally posted was to the article I copied here, with only the individual's name listed. No mention of her ECCIE handle, if she had one, and no picture was displayed. There are articles posted on this site of crimes committed and situations (humorous and embarrassing) where real names are included in the article and the links are left to stand without redaction. I believe the spirit of the guideline was to prevent someone from posting "it looks like Cute Mary Lou was busted - here's the article" and a link to her real name and picture are displayed.
Guest082614 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 07:29 PM   #12
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

SORRY BUT ONCE AGAIN PLEASE TELL US WHAT GUIDELINE ARE YOU USING TO REMOVE THAT LINK?
You as a moderator are here to enforce the guidelines as written... not make up your own.
Old 07-06-2014, 07:36 PM   #13
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't read the article nor did I ask it.

Like I said, no links with real names in it has ever been allowed since I've been on the board. If you have a problem with that, I suggest you contact St. C and have him make it clear to you as to what his stance is.

You guys can back channel the info, just like us ladies have to do if there's a problem in the hobby. If you know for a fact the gal's stage name, then back channel her info around.
Old 07-06-2014, 07:47 PM   #14
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
I didn't read the article nor did I ask it.

Like I said, no links with real names in it has ever been allowed since I've been on the board. If you have a problem with that, I suggest you contact St. C and have him make it clear to you as to what his stance is.

You guys can back channel the info, just like us ladies have to do if there's a problem in the hobby. If you know for a fact the gal's stage name, then back channel her info around.
Why should I contact St. C to have him, once again, tell us what he has said many times in the past.
He most get sick and tired of having to repeat himself over and over again.

Also...
If Jane has a case of the crabs... that is something that gets back channeled.
If Jack does not know how to wash his ass... that is something that gets back channeled.

A whore that is knowingly and intentionally exposing the community to HIV...
That is not something that should be back channeled... it should be front and center with all the bells and whistles blowing.
And I will tell you all right now that if I do find out she has a profile/handle on here... you damn well better believe that I will being linking it.

But what do I know... I am just a stupid fucktard that don't know shit.
Old 07-06-2014, 08:22 PM   #15
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You've had no problem up until now with how things have been done as far as links being removed, at least you haven't voiced your disapproval so loudly until now.

The whores (your word) you sleep with could have any disease under the sun and you'd never know unless she said something or it got leaked somehow. Same goes for the hobbyists. That's the chance we all take when we get into this business. We all know the risks that are out there, but yet.....we all still do it.

Now, I'm NOT saying what she did was right because its so wrong on many different levels. Any person whether in the hobby or not has a right to sleep around with people while knowing damn well they have a disease that isn't curable and should be telling their partners so their partner can make the decision to sleep with them or not.

You mr. mule do what you need to do. But, just remember......you don't own this playground. If you don't like the way it is ran, go find a new playground. And its been ran the same fucking way since 2009 with or without you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women