Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2010, 05:59 AM   #1
l25_rules
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2
Default Guys:Are you selective in who you review? (Ladies add your two cents)

There was a recent thread complaining about guys who don't review. I am close to being one of those guys but not quite. However, its not without reason.

In 5 years on ASPD I had 2 reviews and only about 300 posts. I have given two reviews here so far. The reason for the low total is I specialize in girls who give good massages with a little extra. These ladies don't want to be reviewed and I honor that. One of them has never remarked about reviews, but I have intuited that she would not like them.

I stay away from the non-massage provider because I like the pampering of a massage. My reviews here have been for a "massage" amp that eschews the massage and gets right down to the "nasty," and a lady who posts as a massage therapist, but could not give a good massage to save her life.

So I guess my review policy is that I post about those who are "out there" and are not shy, and those who can't provide the service they specialize in.

What is your philosophy of posting reviews? Do you post everyone you see (excluding those who have been reviewed ump-teen zillion times) or do you have a filter?
l25_rules is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:34 AM   #2
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Usually review when I see someone who is new and I don't when I know they are LMT's I also enjoy a FBSM luv the pampering and when a provider knows how to use her hands it's magic
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:36 AM   #3
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

I'm not selective who I review, but I am selective on who I see. If I see a new girl I will write a review unless there's a reason she request I don't. If the experience was bad you better believe I will write one.

As far as reviewing the same girl I will do it on occasion. If she asks me for a recent review ill write one, ill also write one for bcd credit. I still have a few reviews from the p to transfer over. Its a new year new site so I am trying to start off fresh and post new reviews.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:48 AM   #4
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

I prefer latina women they have a certain spicy sexiness that I haven't found with other providers.
Being hispsanic also maybe the reason for it also.
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:39 AM   #5
tracer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I have the same inclination. A lot of the fun I have had is with massage girls and either they don't want the reviews or they are poorly received here....how many times do we see some reviewer berated for paying what some see as too much for limited activities. My low review count has mostly been because I didn't see someone who was not well reviewed and then would only write a review if I thought I had something new to contribute about her. I made a pledge to change that and review regardless when I switched over to this place. Since then I have been overseas where it is legal and less expensive so I have mostly had it out of my system for a bit. I also simply don't play as much as some on here. Once or twice a month is good for me.
tracer is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:25 AM   #6
Raphael
BANNED

Encounters: 24

Yes, tracer, most people are uninterested in massage+ but those of us who enjoy them could use more reviews & recommendations on who to see next.

When I first started to review two or three years ago I found I enjoyed writing + the interaction often following reviews so much I'd hobby more (much more!) then I would have otherwise just so I would have more material to write about!

Though there was no clear pattern on who I'd see and review, in no time I came to make a semi-specialty of scouting unknown or unreviewed girls: just because there was no point in writing one more review of ultra-popular girls (though I'd still do that too).

After just a few reviews, I found the basics of a session are always the same thing (and potentially boring to write about or read): fk, bj, daty, the three positions, explosion & clean-up. So, I'd try and enliven the review with one-liners and glimpses of the conversation (if any): which can be useful as it can give a sense of the girl's personality and attitude).

I suppose what that means is, though I had no clear cut pattern on what kind of girl I'd see or what type of service I'd seek (unlike one guy who liked only golden showers or another who'd do only dato or those who do only AMPs or the exclusive chocolate lovers, etc), my way of writing reviews is what gave them direction.
Raphael is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:34 AM   #7
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

For me it depends on the quality of the intel a review would provide. If it's useless (usually because it'd be the 50th similar review of the same provider), I skip it. If it's good intel that may help another hobbyist make an informed decision, I send it up.

The only exceptions are if I'm specifically asked to post or not post a review. I don't believe in hoarding information. You're not doing anyone any favors by "keeping her all to yourself".
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 05:58 PM   #8
l25_rules
Gaining Momentum

Default I hear you friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
If it's good intel that may help another hobbyist make an informed decision, I send it up.

The only exceptions are if I'm specifically asked to post or not post a review. I don't believe in hoarding information. You're not doing anyone any favors by "keeping her all to yourself".
I am in total agreement. The only time I would post on someone who did not want to be reviewed is if they had a sexed-up ad in BP, and then turned out to claim they do "massage only."

I would not give a review on someone who posted in the "Therapeutic Massage" section unless they were advertising in a misleading way, and ended up giving poor massage service. That is, hyping up their looks, their sexiness, dressing in Lingerie or in some stage of undress (bathing suit photos are not what you expect from a health professional. LOL, call me the ad police.

If you are a legit therapist, there is no reason to post sexy pix of yourself with suggestive language. A headshot and maybe a shot of their office is the way a professional should do it. Misleading advertising is good intel for all. While maybe not an out and out scam, it is awfully close.

However, if someone posts in Therapeutic Massage only and has obviously no massage training and then tries to add a lame HJ, I will review that.

Generally, most ladies I have seen who would accept reviews have been reviewed many times in the past. Unless there was something unique about the experience that would be fun to tell.

Also, if I see a well-reviewed lady and we have no chemistry, I don't think it would be fair to give a poor review. 4 years ago, I saw a delightful Lady 4 times. She was nice, funny, attractive and accommodating. However, the last two visits I could not even orgasm. Nothing wrong with her, I gave her ample chance and she provided well. It was me. Outside of the first time (novelty), I just was not turned on. mechanical stimulation got me up, but I just could not orgasm with her. The last time she went over by 20 minutes, but still no climax. In that case, I said I was tired, tipped her a bit more than usual due to the extra time, and never went back.

In good conscience, I could not write up a poor review. There was no point in reviewing the first time because that type of review had been done many times.

Its definitely YMMV, but it was my problem not hers.
l25_rules is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:06 AM   #9
Geritol
Gaining Momentum

There is a guy I know that reviews New finds, really bad visits and really good ones. He usually doesn't review average visits or visits with no chemestry.

G
Geritol is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 12:45 PM   #10
Guest040810-3
Account Disabled

since im usually just one of those "me too!" guys i save my thumbs up and down for threads that are already in existence.

if it is someone unknown or relatively little exposure on board then i am much more likely to write a review
Guest040810-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 01:00 PM   #11
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Having seen how rough hobbyists can be on a review, I am still working up the courage to post one.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 01:46 PM   #12
thelureguy
Registered Member

I was on ASPD for about 5 years myself, Think I had 8 reviews and under 200 posts.
I'll throw up a review if it is newsworthy, good or bad, new find or unreviewed previously.
thelureguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 03:22 PM   #13
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

It depends on how many freebies they throw in to WK for them. I refuse to write fake positive reviews without a fair compensation ... I mean I have costs... those flame proof underwear are expensive.... and you have to listen to the duck calling contest ... and put up with Dear Hunter bitch slappin ya all over the board .. and worst of all... after all that... Civil Barrister keeps PM'ing ya trying to get their phone numbers...
ThatManFromTexas is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 04:07 PM   #14
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Dammit

That is funny................admit it.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:55 AM   #15
txmutt
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Quick question, if there is anyone that could be kind enough to PM me with names of massage therapist they like and their limitations. Inside the loop is great SW & Galleria are fine as well. The massage, looks & personality are the priorities. The + is icing on the cake.

I never posted much on ASPD but would PM people if they were looking for information & give them a heads up to steer them away form disappointment. I am not LE but understand people's concerns so don't feel the need to flame me or lecture me. I am very careful & understand MT have to feed themselves with that license.
txmutt is offline   Quote