Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 04-20-2017, 06:01 PM   #1
Cuban Veronica
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 135258
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Are you serious lol

So I have a friend and it seems like she has a personal hater who is a mod ... Hes really serious about trying to assure that none of you guys get to spend time with her ... I don't think this is cool at all
Cuban Veronica is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 06:12 PM   #2
CoverMe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 61

Is your friend Age Verified? If not, the Mod is doing his job to keep someone from doing a perp walk and this site from getting shut down.
CoverMe is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 06:22 PM   #3
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Yes, we are serious.

You have not identified her to us, so yes I removed the ad. We are not going to assume that she is verified until we know who she is and can verify her properly. After what happened with MyRedbook and more recently with Backpage, ECCIE upper management will simply not allow ladies to be advertised here unless they have gone through the verification process of this site.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 09:39 PM   #4
Cuban Veronica
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 135258
My ECCIE Reviews

They will not allow her to even register and she's already quite popular.. she was at the last social
Cuban Veronica is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 03:46 PM   #5
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuban Veronica View Post
They will not allow her to even register and she's already quite popular.. she was at the last social
That proves nothing. Other than some of these gents will always listen to the little head. But we already knew that.

Why won't she pass age verification?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 11:04 AM   #6
oldtiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Seems to me the obvious solution is to have your friend provide the age verification proof which is required.
oldtiger is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 02:47 PM   #7
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

A couple items to note...

1) far as I know, any female out there may be reviewed here w/o any proof of age

2) socials are not sponsored by any website and many UTRs (male or female) attend from time to time as long as they meet pass the social invitation protocol.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 04:12 PM   #8
strawberry skye
BANNED

User ID: 362971
My ECCIE Reviews

While I fully understand the stance taken by our mods on this subject, you have to admit, it IS a tad bit confusing... The rules were recently updated to state NO verified provider was to advertise a non verified provider:

(Yada yada yada " posting of a non verified provider is prohibited")

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=19347

Then the new image standards dropped and we are told (paraphrasing) "non verified provider's must be clothed in pix." According to a (former) admin, there was to be NO advertising WHATSOEVER of non age verified girls here, period. Yet, I see it ALL over this board.

EXAMPLE: Instances such as Exhibit A:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2041774&highlight=
Here we have a verified provider offerring up her non verified friend with pix for the pudding. Is she of age? Who knows right? I won't even get into the " barter for party favors" b.s. lmao. There are girls advertising their UTR friends in snatch, ads etc etc here and everywhere else on this board. Sigh.

So, yeah. It does get confusing and a bit frustrating.
strawberry skye is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 10:03 PM   #9
Guest070618
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry skye View Post
While I fully understand the stance taken by our mods on this subject, you have to admit, it IS a tad bit confusing... The rules were recently updated to state NO verified provider was to advertise a non verified provider:

(Yada yada yada " posting of a non verified provider is prohibited")

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=19347

Then the new image standards dropped and we are told (paraphrasing) "non verified provider's must be clothed in pix." According to a (former) admin, there was to be NO advertising WHATSOEVER of non age verified girls here, period. Yet, I see it ALL over this board.

EXAMPLE: Instances such as Exhibit A:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2041774&highlight=
Here we have a verified provider offerring up her non verified friend with pix for the pudding. Is she of age? Who knows right? I won't even get into the " barter for party favors" b.s. lmao. There are girls advertising their UTR friends in snatch, ads etc etc here and everywhere else on this board. Sigh.

So, yeah. It does get confusing and a bit frustrating.
Yeah that is kinda frustrating! A barter for party favors, when even the mention of them garners negative points and some times a bandcamp
Guest070618 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 09:40 AM   #10
Joe Buck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 80

Quote:
If she is not allow to register that is a red flag in itself, are you sure it is not the system not allowing 2 handles to register under the same IP. If that is the case you should contact Mods or Admin and send them the proper information. I am sure they would be glad to help.
Joe Buck is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 10:26 AM   #11
CashmereLove
Drama FREE fun!

User ID: 68929
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

2 mods have said she should just submit age verification...so im assuming thats the issue. We definitely dont need any underage attention from le on this site. Eccie irritates the shit out of me...alot. the one sided pro hobbyist pov is annoying BUT i truly appreciate the fact that they are very diligent regarding the age issue
CashmereLove is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 10:16 PM   #12
hittinit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Is this correct - your locale says DFW but you post this in SA?
hittinit is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women