Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160690
Yssup Rider60027
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40338
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2021, 07:02 AM   #1
oeb11
Valued Poster

Default CONDOLEEZZA RICE DENOUNCES CRITICAL RACE THEORY: ‘I DON’T HAVE TO MAKE WHITE KIDS FEEL BAD FOR BEING WHITE’

https://www.foxnews.com/media/condol...ory-white-kids

Rice tells 'The View': 'What we don’t do is make... 10-year-olds feel that they are somehow bad people because of the color of their skin'

By Brandon Gillespie | Fox News

In media news today, Jen Psaki gets slammed for offering no explanation for why Build Back Better will cost nothing, Katie Couric says she should have included Ruth Bader Ginsburg's full quote, and The Washington Post gets crushed for a piece calling on American consumers to lower expectations

Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice on Wednesday denounced the teaching of critical race theory (CRT) in schools, declaring that Black children could be completely empowered without making White children feel bad for their race.
During a guest host appearance on ABC's "The View," Rice, the first Black woman to head the State Department, cited her experience growing up in segregated Birmingham, Alabama, as she argued that young children didn't need to be taught CRT and parents needed to have a say in their children's education.
"I’m not certain seven-year-olds need to learn it," Rice said as co-host Whoopi Goldberg referenced the debate over the teaching of CRT and how big a voice parents should have in the education of their children.

Co-host Joy Behar claimed parents shouldn't be interfering in schools to the extent that they have a say over the subject a teacher is able to teach.
GETTING CRITICAL RACE THEORY OUT OF PUBLIC SCHOOLS IS HARDER THAN PASSING A LAW
"If they are adamant and they don’t want you to teach what is going to be taught, period, they’re going to have to home-school their kids because this is not going to wash," she said.
"Well, they’re actually homeschooling them in increasing numbers and I think that’s a signal," Rice said. "First of all, parents ought to be involved in their children’s education … I think parents ought to have a say. We used to have parent-teacher conferences. We used to have PTAs. There are lots of ways for parents to be involved, and they should be."

(ABC The View screenshot)

Rice turned to CRT and noted while she was growing up in Birmingham, she experienced the pain of segregation.
"My parents never thought I was going to grow up in a world without prejudice, but they also told me, ‘That’s somebody else's problem, not yours. You're going to overcome it and you are going to be anything you want to be,'" Rice said. "That’s the message that I think we ought to be sending to kids."
TEACHING RACE DOESN'T MEAN TEACHING CRITICAL RACE THEORY, ACTIVISTS SAY
"One of the worries that I have about the way that we’re talking about race is that it either seems so big that somehow White people now have to feel guilty for everything that happened in the past – I don’t think that’s very productive – or Black people have to feel disempowered by race," she added.
"I would like Black kids to be completely empowered, to know that they are beautiful in their Blackness, but in order to do that I don’t have to make White kids feel bad for being White," she said.

Angry parents and community members protesting after a Loudoun County School Board meeting was halted by the school board because the crowd refused to quiet down, in Ashburn, Va., June 22. (REUTERS/Evelyn Hockstein/File Photo)

Goldberg said if a teacher is good at her job, they would merely teach children about problematic racial history in the hopes it wouldn't be repeated.
ACLU FILES SUIT AGAINST OKLAHOMA OVER LAW LIMITING CRITICAL RACE THEORY INSTRUCTION
"I have no problem with letting people know what happened, but let’s remember history is complex. Human beings aren’t angels now and they weren’t angels in the past," Rice said. "And so how we teach about our history is also important."

Condoleezza Rice (Marla Aufmuth/Getty Images for Watermark Conference for Women)

Rice clashed with co-host Sunny Hostin, who claimed, without evidence, that some parents were seeking to prevent their children from learning the "real" history of America and reaching a point of "true racial reconciliation."
"Come on now," Rice said..
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
"People are being taught the true history, but I just have to say one more thing: It goes back to how we teach the history. We teach the good and we teach the bad of history. But what we don’t do is make 7- and 10-year-olds feel that they are somehow bad people because of the color of their skin," she added. "We've been through that, and we don't need to do that again for anyone."

CRT and the DPST party ideology is RACIST to its core

Ms. Rice is hated by the liberal cultists - for being a Black Person off their Controlling Plantation ownership of Black Peoples.

Ms. Rice - is 'RIGHT"!

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 07:43 AM   #2
Levianon17
Valued Poster

"Critical Race Theory" nothing but a dime store concept. It's teaching will never make any kid better at race relations. It will only spark resentment, embarrassment and alienation among both races in schools.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 07:54 AM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
"Critical Race Theory" nothing but a dime store concept. It's teaching will never make any kid better at race relations. It will only spark resentment, embarrassment and alienation among both races in schools.
Spoken like a bitter white guy.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 08:46 AM   #4
oeb11
Valued Poster

L-17 - True

CRT and teh DPST party institutional Racism is harmful for all Races of Peoples
DPST party nomenkatura is teh new KKK - just like teh old Democrat party KKK
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 09:07 AM   #5
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

CRT is a Fraud along with Brandons
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 10:20 AM   #6
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
No, not bitter at all just being realistic. Racism is a learned behavior. It can also be unlearned, but not through shaming, degrading or apologetic means which only tend to lower self esteem.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 12:12 PM   #7
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Do you have white guilt?
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 04:42 PM   #8
pocketcash
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Funny democrats became the censorship police book burning communist messaging. The republicans fight for free speech and freedom to live. What the hell is wrong republicans wanna forgive them and the Democrats wanna cancel them. I don't like being labeled so I just stay independent. Anyways I feel like if we can pick what ever gender we wanna be I can pick what ever race that suites my needs too. I'm sure ancestors DNA can find at least 1 percent of everything. Personally I have been through the rainbow of women black white, creole, french, phillipinie, Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, Mexican, Chinese, native American, Russian. If they are pretty I don't care what their race is. Ps blondes brunettes, red head, black, pink hair it's all good.
pocketcash is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 05:23 PM   #9
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketcash View Post
Funny democrats became the censorship police book burning communist messaging. The republicans fight for free speech and freedom to live. What the hell is wrong republicans wanna forgive them and the Democrats wanna cancel them. I don't like being labeled so I just stay independent. Anyways I feel like if we can pick what ever gender we wanna be I can pick what ever race that suites my needs too. I'm sure ancestors DNA can find at least 1 percent of everything. Personally I have been through the rainbow of women black white, creole, french, phillipinie, Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, Mexican, Chinese, native American, Russian. If they are pretty I don't care what their race is. Ps blondes brunettes, red head, black, pink hair it's all good.
Crikey! Another racist?

You forgot Australian women there, mate.
But that's ok. I'm sure that was just a oversight.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 12:14 PM   #10
pocketcash
Valued Poster

Hey send me a hot Australian women I love all hot women.
Old 10-24-2021, 04:37 PM   #11
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong View Post
Do you have white guilt?
Not even hardly. Of course, there are a group of people in this country who consider Jewish people of a different race. Maybe even some in the forum.

I think the schools should help kids understand why their parents are so fucked up about race.
Old 10-24-2021, 07:08 PM   #12
pocketcash
Valued Poster

Personally teachers should teach math, science, and literature. The kids graduating highschool and college are really illiterate. American education is embarrassing around the world.
Old 10-24-2021, 08:10 PM   #13
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Personally teachers should teach math, science, and literature. The kids graduating highschool and college are really illiterate. American education is embarrassing around the world.

The liberal ladies had to be very careful how they go up against a Conservative Black woman unlike how they treated Megan McCain. Can't very well call her a racist to her face like they do other Conservatives.

If they want to teach our history concerning race in a history class ( and they should ) that can be in the curriculum but what these people are doing is interjecting CRT in math class, in Science class and literally every subject they teach.

Yes, our education system is an embarrassment and the further we stray from straight math and science, the more embarrassing we get. Apparently since Black and Brown kids don't do as well as White's and Asians, we now have to dumb down the White kids so the Black and Brown kids don't look "less educated". That is the wrong approach. Bring them up not the White as well as the Black and Brown kids in advanced classes, down.

We are destroying this country and as Kamala would say, "you can see it with your very own eyes".
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 08:16 PM   #14
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... The Teachers' Unions are starting to pull back from
having the Government declare some parents "Domestic Terrorists."

The teachers and School Board members are surely starting
to see their careers flash before their eyes.

... School Boards are ELECTED positions. How WILL they
get re-elected? ...

All the Biden fake ballots are gone.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 08:23 PM   #15
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Agreed.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women