Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60041
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37094
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2016, 10:32 PM   #1
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Default The battle for the courts

FYI

To those who say they won't vote:---PUT THIS IN YOUR MENTAL HOPPER:

Some people have brought up the fact that they won't vote if the eventual nominee is not the person they wanted. I just want to put something in perspective.

Justice Scalia's seat is vacant.

Ginsberg is 82 years old

Kennedy is 79

Breyer is 77

Thomas is 67.

Nowadays, the data shows that the average age of a Supreme Court retirement or death occurs after 75.

These are 5 vacancies that will likely come up over the next 4-8 years. The next President will have the power to potentially create a 7-2 Supreme Court skewed in their ideology.

Think about that... 7-2.

If the next President appoints 5 young justices, it will****guarantee control of the Supreme Court for an entire generation. And 7-2 decisions will hold up much more over time than 5-4 decisions which are viewed as lacking in mandate.

Hillary has made it clear she will use the Supreme Court to go after the 2nd Amendment. She has literally said that the Supreme Court was wrong in its Heller decision stating that the Court should overturn and remove the individual right to keep and bear arms. Period.

Anyone and Everyone who is saying that they won't vote for one candidate or the other if they are the GOP nominee, please realize this. Hear this! If Hillary Clinton wins and gets to make these appointments, you likely will never see another conservative victory at the Supreme Court level for the rest of your life. Ever.

Whoever is the GOP nominee ... go VOTE for the GOP Nominee!

Remember Romney? Three million conservatives who had voted for McCain did not cast a vote for Romney (for whatever reason) .... and the result was four additional years of Obama.

AND ONE FINAL THOUGHT , she's already on the record as saying that her buddy, Obama "would make a great Supreme Court Justice."
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 10:51 PM   #2
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Who the fuck cares - dumb fucking thread!

I assume from your post you are a republican. Would you be making this post if someone told you that Trump would win 100 percent? Absolutely not ! You only making this post because you know Clinton is destined to win and you have the sore loser mentality that it's totally a bad thing if Clinton gets to replace 5 Supreme Court judges but it's totally ok if the guy you picks has that option - go fuck yourself
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 11:03 PM   #3
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Luke.....

What we have here is a failure to communicate.
Old 07-22-2016, 11:11 PM   #4
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Tellyawhat, Luke, you're so certain Her Dread Imperial Majesty-in-Waiting Hillary I is going to win, why don't you stay home on Election Day and have a few beers, instead of wasting all that time to stand in line and cast a vote you already know isn't going to make any difference in the outcome?

Seriously. Why bother to vote?

I'll tell you why, even though, as a Clintonista, you really shouldn't be told this.

All of the current polls are coming back "too close to call". The estimated outcomes are all well inside the margin of error, meaning the pollsters DON'T KNOW.

That means that EVERY vote in November is important.

Think back a few years, to 2000, when a literal handful of backwoods mutants from North Florida cave diving country were the ones who actually, finally, cast the votes that decided the election. Gore LOST. Fair and square. By a few HUNDRED votes. (After the Supreme Court said "ENOUGH ALREADY!", one of the big newspaper chains paid for the full recount of the entire state. Bush won, by all four sets of counting rules proposed. Interestingly enough, the Gore team's favorite counting rules gave Bush the biggest margin, and the Bush team's rules gave the closest outcome, but they all agreed. Bush won.)
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 11:33 PM   #5
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
Tellyawhat, Luke, you're so certain Her Dread Imperial Majesty-in-Waiting Hillary I is going to win, why don't you stay home on Election Day and have a few beers, instead of wasting all that time to stand in line and cast a vote you already know isn't going to make any difference in the outcome?

Seriously. Why bother to vote?

I'll tell you why, even though, as a Clintonista, you really shouldn't be told this.

All of the current polls are coming back "too close to call". The estimated outcomes are all well inside the margin of error, meaning the pollsters DON'T KNOW.

That means that EVERY vote in November is important.

Think back a few years, to 2000, when a literal handful of backwoods mutants from North Florida cave diving country were the ones who actually, finally, cast the votes that decided the election. Gore LOST. Fair and square. By a few HUNDRED votes. (After the Supreme Court said "ENOUGH ALREADY!", one of the big newspaper chains paid for the full recount of the entire state. Bush won, by all four sets of counting rules proposed. Interestingly enough, the Gore team's favorite counting rules gave Bush the biggest margin, and the Bush team's rules gave the closest outcome, but they all agreed. Bush won.)
Let me get this straight I am a conservative but I totally despise what the party has become and hate the fact trump got nominated- but let's get past that cluster fuck- if Gary Johnson is on the ticket I will cast my ballot for Johnson if not I am voting for Hillary.
As much as I despise Hillary I would take her over trump ten out of ten times.
As I been saying along only thing that would hurt Clinton was if she picked a bad VP if she selected Elizabeth warren trump would have had a chance because I don't think America is ready for an all women ticket- however she was wise and pick a safe and respected VP.

Now to the question about polls - please post the current info you have on the poll standings - the one I looked At today actually 3 polls still has Trump trailing and that's bad because typically after the convention you usually get an artificial momentum boost in the polls. Overall, the RNC was a dud- from plagiarism to Ted Cruz getting booed to a lot of well known republicans sitting out - this was not a good RNC by any means and trump didn't wow anyone who was undecided.

However, let's do this lets place a wager right now that trump loses - I will bet any amount you would like pal. And gosh Clinton has her convention next week and I assure you she will win all 3 debates - as much as I can't stand her she's a master debated and far more experienced than trump across all areas.
Lastly, trumps interruptions and rude remarks won't fly in the debates .
Old 07-22-2016, 11:40 PM   #6
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

The bottom line is the spoils go to the victor - when Clinton wins the election if she's in position to make 3 or Supreme Court changes in her term she earned that right and I would say the same if Trump were to win.
Just because it's not the person you voted for or like doesn't make the difference. It's sad that you have grown men in this forum who are getting their panties all in bunch because they can't accept defeat - grow the fuck up!
Barry won the election twice and although I don't like many of his polices he earned the right to enact those polices and he should have been allowed to select the Supreme Court justice.
Old 07-22-2016, 11:46 PM   #7
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
The bottom line is the spoils go to the victor - when Clinton wins the election if she's in position to make 3 or Supreme Court changes in her term she earned that right and I would say the same if Trump were to win.
Just because it's not the person you voted for or like doesn't make the difference. It's said that you have grown men in this forum who are getting their panties all in bunch because they can't accept defeat - grow the fuck up!
Barry one the election twice and although I don't like many of his polices he earned the right to enact those polices and he should have been allowed to select the Supreme Court justice.
Barry "one" the election? No wonder your reasoning is so flawed.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 12:16 AM   #8
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Ok I am typing from my phone and oh my gosh you never mistyped anything in your life before huh ? Go take your geritiol and put on your adult diapers and go to bed you old senile miserable douche bag. I at one time felt bad talking to a senior citizen in this manner but I doubt if you are old and really don't care to know if you are cute.
Old 07-23-2016, 12:19 AM   #9
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
he's just a total fucking idiot
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 12:39 AM   #10
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
he's just a total fucking idiot
Care to say that in my face pal ? It's unbelievable amount of you Internet pussies in this forum. You throw at insults but you are hiding behind your computer screen because you would never say these words to my face. You are a pathetic scared little man!
Old 07-23-2016, 12:57 AM   #11
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Ok Luke,

We'll go ahead put your fat ass down for liberal activist judges that litigate from the bench. But for some of us conservatives the Supreme court is just as a big deal as the other 2 branches of government .I'm on record here with my own thoughts about why I dont like Trump, but I'd rather deal with him than see your gal in the White House.

You can stay home in your little safe place and jerk off at your Ted Cruz poster and not vote for all I care.

Oh and by the way.....EAT YOUR OWN FUCK !!!
Old 07-23-2016, 01:03 AM   #12
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Care to say that in my face pal ? It's unbelievable amount of you Internet pussies in this forum. You throw at insults but you are hiding behind your computer screen because you would never say these words to my face. You are a pathetic scared little man!

Your getting pretty close to getting your dumb ass kicked off this board.

LMAO!
Old 07-23-2016, 01:04 AM   #13
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Good god.
And you have the gall to call anyone a douche?
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 02:09 AM   #14
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Ok Luke,

We'll go ahead put your fat ass down for liberal activist judges that litigate from the bench. But for some of us conservatives the Supreme court is just as a big deal as the other 2 branches of government .I'm on record here with my own thoughts about why I dont like Trump, but I'd rather deal with him than see your gal in the White House.

You can stay home in your little safe place and jerk off at your Ted Cruz poster and not vote for all I care.

Oh and by the way.....EAT YOUR OWN FUCK !!!
How old are some of you guys? Please re-read your post and ell me if that doesn't remind you of what an immature spoiled brat. The difference between myself and a lot you other so called conservatives and I use that word very loosely is you morons can't accept compromise. I don't throw a hissy fit or think we are doomed if a liberal wins an election.
You still didn't answer my question if Trump wins would it be ok if he changes the dynamics and makes it 7-2 in favor of the republicans?
Old 07-23-2016, 08:28 AM   #15
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
How old are you?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women